General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (118/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine stood there, his mind recalling what had just transpired. He wonder what he could've done better, or what orders he could've given that would've pervented the current outcome. He watched Giorgia as she left, smiling somewhat as she disappered into the elevator down the hall. "She's done a good job so far, but she looks so much like my deceased daughter..." he sighed.

Director of Music:
As the elevator doors opened, Giorgia finally realized that Ryoshine had not been in there with her.  Frantically, she looked around.  She was torn at what to do.  Should she go back and find Ryoshine?  Or should she go find Franz and check up on him?

Her face contorted into an agonized one, weighing her choices.  Although the...robotic part of her, per say, immediately told her to go back and find Ryoshine.  She took a step back to the elevators and hesitated. 

She made her choice.  She would just quickly find Franz, just check up on him.  After all, he couldn't be hurt.  And then...and THEN she'd go back and find Ryoshine.  She ran down the hallway, listening acutely.  Although her hearing wasn't as acute as some of the other girls, hers was pretty advanced.

Kasawa Lanford:
"It isn't good," the doctor finally said with a sigh. "He'll live, but I can't say for how long," he added.

"It's that bad?"

"Worse, I won't go into details but I can say this - he'll be in a lot of pain," the doctor said and took a seat. "The cuts are deep and one came real close to cuting a vital vein, he's lucky it missed or else he'd be dead. I can stitch up the open cuts and then cover them, but without the medical technology of our country..."

Guiseppe nodded and sighed. "Ryoshine ain't going to like this...."

"Well, he'll still be able to work, that is the important part. However, the human body is an amazing thing, for all we know his body will heal up completely and he'll be fine," the doctor said, though even he thought it was wishful thinking.

Director of Music:
Stopping at the correct door, Giorgia paled as she heard bits and pieces of the conversation.

...a lot of pain...vital vein....lucky....dead...

Giorgia felt she couldn't breathe.  What was going on in there?  What had happened to Franz?  Her blue eyes darted frantically, trying to piece the puzzle together, but she found that she just couldn't figure it out.  Steeling herself, and trying to put on an expressionless face, (after all, all of them, Giorgia had realized, Henrietta, Rico, Triella...they were merely machines) and knocked lightly on the door.

Kasawa Lanford:
Henrietta turned her gaze toward the door and Guiseppe walked over to it and opened. "Yes?" he said before noticing Giorgia standing there. "Giorgia? Why isn't Ryoshine with you?" he asked, though he somewhat knew why she was here and not with him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version