General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (120/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
Jean just watched with utter silence, Rico let out a slight smile before walking back into the room and past Jean. "That.. .was unexpected," Jean finally said before turning his full attention back to what they were doing.

Ryoshine soon found himself on the roof the hotal; watching a distant gathering of clouds. He could tell that a storm was brewing and that within a matter of hours they'd have to readjust their plans slightly to compensate for the delay. "I guess we'll be a bit late," he said, Ryoshone was planning on leaving around midnight for their excursion but if the weather truly caused them problems then they'd have to wait until morning.

"Doesn't matter much, from my understanding that drug lord will be in town for many months to come, so hopefully he doesn't change his plans," Ryoshine said, taking out a cigerrate and twiraling it between his fingers. "I wonder what Giorgia is up to right now..." he pondered.

Director of Music:
Giorgia, went crashing into Ryoshine's room not five seconds later.  Not winded, she stood there, wondering how to ask, wonder how she was supposed to approach him.  She knew that she wasn't supposed to have any sort of feelings for Franz, and she knew that she was...programmed to save Ryoshine.  Her mouth twitched.

"I uh...the doctor said that Franz would be fine but....but I don't....believe him"

Kasawa Lanford:
"Why don't you believe him?" Ryoshine asked suddenly, only not from the room but rather from behind her. He had come from the roof and had neglected to lock the door, it hadn't surprised him that Giorgia thought he might've still been in the room.

Director of Music:
Giorgia swiveled around, and if Ryoshine's presence had startled her, she maintained her composure.

Knowing that Ryoshine couldn't do a thing if she didn't tell him the truth, she replied quietly, "Did you...have you had a chance to look at Franz, sir?  Even if he does get...better, he won't be the same.  The doctor there...they don't...they're not trying."  Giorgia murmured.  "If you had seen the look on their faces..."

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine sighed slightly and glanced to his right. "You know what your thinking and saying can cause us both to get in trouble right? You need to keep your emotions in check," he said and walked up to her. "We are in a different country remember? This isn't Italy, this is America.. and thus if we get our injured we can't exactly go to the hospital and get patched up - we have to rely on our safe houses..." he said to her.

If her emotions continue run unchecked, I may be forced to administer a control drug while we are in country and that'll be cause for problems if I choose the wrong moment to do that... he thought as he watched her to see how she would react to his words.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version