General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

<< < (122/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
Next Day

The clock rang, awaking Ryoshine from his sleep. He looked at the clock and realized it was early morning, "guess I was more tired than I thought," he said and glanced at Giorgia, who was still sound asleep. The bitter cold of the room caused him to take his warmer and place it over Giorgia, then with a smile he got up and went back to his laptop to finalize a few things before the drive.

Director of Music:
A cold draft blew over Giorgia and she unconsciously shifted her position, curling up into a fetal position, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.  Soon however, something warm descended on her and she relaxed again, sighing briefly.  A couple of more minutes passed, and she was awake, and yet she didn't want to get up.  To get up meant that she would have to face the day...something, that she didn't really want to do.

Groaning inwardly to herself, she opened her eyes, sitting herself up, suppressing a yawn with her hand.

Kasawa Lanford:
"Had a pleasant sleep I hope?" Ryoshine smiled when he turned toward the young girl.

Director of Music:
Giorgia nodded, trying to act like she usually did.  She gave her handler a grin, before jumping off of the bed.

"Yes, I did.  You too?"  She inquired.

Kasawa Lanford:
"Restless night, the thunder outside didn't help much," he said and gestured with his head toward the window, there was a faint sound of trickling rain outside along with the smell that came with it. "Take a look," he smiled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version