AuthorTopic: Gundam 00 (new gundam series)  (Read 4774 times)

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
Gundam 00 (new gundam series)
« on: October 06 2007, 01:51 pm »
Wow... I can't believe that there's no thread on this yet... anyway.. I'm looking forward to this.. its supposed to be aired today.. not sure about the time...  but I can't really watch it yet since I have to wait for the fansubs.. Looks like I have to say goodbye to Athrun and Kira for now... -_-

Here's the official site.. http://www.gundam00.net/

I've seen the trailers on this and looks like the gundams are evolving.. heheh.. can't wait to see it in action... I've been dying for some mecha action...  :XD:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Gundam 00 (new gundam series)
« Reply #1 on: October 06 2007, 03:05 pm »
is this the one where maki murakami did the character designs? i heard she was suposed to do one of the gundam sereises
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #2 on: October 06 2007, 03:47 pm »
Nope.. the character designs on this one is by Yun Kouga (Loveless)...

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #3 on: October 06 2007, 06:33 pm »
Super Sailor Yue@Maki Murakami did the character design of Gundam series? o_O" I don't know that,LOL. = ="

I also looking forward into this anime.For the sake of seiyuus & Laruku!! XD; I think the sub version will release tomorrow or just in this week.What I wanna say?Gundam is a pretty popular mecha anime so,the subbed version must be release earlier for the otakus' sake.They are crying desperately for this anime,LOL.Okay,my crazy talks ended here.  = ="

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #4 on: October 06 2007, 09:45 pm »
I also looking forward into this anime.For the sake of seiyuus & Laruku!! XD; I think the sub version will release tomorrow or just in this week.What I wanna say?Gundam is a pretty popular mecha anime so,the subbed version must be release earlier for the otakus' sake.They are crying desperately for this anime,LOL.Okay,my crazy talks ended here.  = ="

Haha! You got that right... since it's "Gundam" I think the releases for the subs will be earlier.. I'm still hesitating to hit the download button for the raws... I wanna watch it so bad but I have to be patient coz I won't even understand a thing they'll say if I watch the raws..... awwww....

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #5 on: October 07 2007, 06:03 pm »
LOL,just as I thought before!!The subbed version is out already!!Go get it here. ^_^ *squee* I can't wait to watch & listen to the seiyuus' voices! XD

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #6 on: October 07 2007, 10:45 pm »
I just finished watching the first episode... whooooo!!! So cool.. I love the opening and ending songs... it really has the "war" feel... the animation looks great as well as the designs for the gundams and non-gundams...  :XD:

Hmmm... I can't seem to post spoiler tags...

Spoilers:
For a first episode, it came only as an introduction of the gundams and their army, celestial being... the performance of the gundams are so cool... lots of action and explosions... the video introducing themselves as the celestial being caught me off guard... haha.. I didn't expect them to do that... what a bunch of idealistic people... and their declaration of eradicating war? intriguing... I wonder how will they pull that off while using weapons? I guess I have to watch the whole thing to find out what they actually plan to do... but I have a bad feeling about that celestial being army...

Hehe... I'm happy that there's a Haro in here too... orange Haro that is....  ;D

Gotta hand it to them, Gundam 00 looks promising...  :keke:
« Last Edit: October 08 2007, 12:38 am by G_chaN »

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #7 on: October 12 2007, 10:45 am »
Just saw the first episode, and what i think is ... it's still the first episode so it's hard for me to make decision, though i LOVE the seiyuus and the chara design really kougaYun-sensei work's , I think I'm still gonna love it anyway. Looking forwards for the next episodes

btw, does anyone know how many episodes will it be , and i might be wrong but i heard that like code geass, the last episodes gonna be postponed until ..dunno..

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #8 on: October 12 2007, 12:56 pm »
When I first saw Gundam 00... it gave me a feeling of Gundam Wing.. hehe..  :keke:

Well, Gundam 00 is scheduled to have 50 episodes since two seasons have already been announced.. It seems that they'll be having a short break after the first season... which is weird considering that they already said that there are two seasons... I don't see the reason why they have to postpone it...

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #9 on: October 12 2007, 01:57 pm »
first episode was nice and i was impressed by the animation and music. Looking forward to the next ep ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #10 on: October 13 2007, 11:52 am »
Hmmm... All your remarks sounds intriguing... Might give this series a shot...
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #11 on: October 14 2007, 11:51 pm »
Woah! I just finished watching the second episode... haha! I'm liking this even more and more...

Spoilers:
The action in this episode is much better compared to the first one... Although the first few parts are rather boring... but as they got to do the second mission, this started to heat up... I love how the fighting scenes were made.. the gundams are soooo coool!!!  :XD:

So the true motive of celestial being is now unveiled... but I still feel that there's something more to it... Well, I was really shocked to hear that celestial being is "the pain needed to change the world"... I was like... WOAH!! This is the first time I've heard of such an idea.. for me that is... So they plan to make the whole world angry at them? "until both sides hates them"? But I doubt that'll work... the other factions might just plan to overthrow celestial being and use their powers... if they can that is... They want them to unite and defeat celestial being? And if they do, I bet it'll be full of betrayals and stuff... haha!!... I can't wait how thing'll turn out...

And about the thing with Ioria Schuhenberg (the one who did the CB broadcast)... they said the man died 200 years ago.. Well, I'm going for the theory that it's an old broadcast... I'd definitely scream if its another cloning thing.. I never did like the clone bit in Seed...

The like the ending part too where Graham Acre shows up and duels with Setsuna... whoo... I wanna watch the next episode already...
« Last Edit: October 15 2007, 12:25 am by G_chaN »

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #12 on: October 16 2007, 01:12 am »
just browsed through episode one.... mecha a little similar with gundam wing
i am loaded with tons of new titles.... still trying to decide which will i watch but this series definitely worth a try.

i am surprised that their opening theme is already out... Weee..... more Laruku goodness.