AuthorTopic: Best of friends...  (Read 46811 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: Best of friends...
« Reply #60 on: June 02 2005, 02:01 pm »
I don't have a best friend...
....I don't even have a real friend...not anyone close, anyways.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #61 on: June 02 2005, 02:07 pm »
I think its interesting how some people can have so many close friends (that would drive me crazy) and others very little or none at all. I can only stand to be around only a few people at once. but this one guy I know isn't happy unles he is surounded by friends.
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #62 on: June 02 2005, 02:09 pm »
Yeah, I feel too crowded if there's too many people around me...kinda why I'm so uncomfortable in a classroom (especially when a teacher calls on you...I just freeze and stutter). But if I had one or two people just sitting and talking, I feel quite comfortable...
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #63 on: June 02 2005, 02:17 pm »
blah I know that feeling because while I am homeschooled I did take a few classes for fun at the school. I took American Sign Language. and for the 3 years I took it my teacher took every opportunity to point me out and how I knew whats its truely like to be deaf because my parents are technically deaf (they CAN hear!...with a hearing aide) it made me very mad, going around telling the class about how I use sign language all the time and have to interperate for my parents (which I don't have to and kept telling her that!) OHH. sorry stuff like that makes me mad and now I'm ranting.
Rebel sheep say moo.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #64 on: June 02 2005, 02:25 pm »
Oh yeah! I hate when teachers give out that kind of info...
Just today, my teacher was at the front of the room and he's like, "So how is your brother?" And everyone was like, "What's up with her brother?" and he pretty much told the whole story about my brother. It's a long story, and really complicated, but I mean, the only reason my mom told him about it was because I was so phased out in class because I was upset about it. That gave him NO right to start telling the entire class!
I was pretty peeved.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #65 on: June 02 2005, 02:29 pm »
yeah the same teacher I was talking about told the class that my friend had cancer becuase he was gone for a few days when all he was doing was getting a mole removed! he was so upset he signed out of the class.
Rebel sheep say moo.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #66 on: June 02 2005, 02:39 pm »
That's horrible! I bet he's going to have a short life (the teacher, not your friend)....haha...that's mean...I'll shut up now.

But yeah...back to the topic! [don't wanna get in trouble for being off topic...again! haha]
I guess I DO have a best friend...but he lives so far away...it's difficult. But I share everything with him. No secrets whatsoever!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #67 on: June 02 2005, 02:43 pm »
Thats cool. its good to have friends. right now I'm on the phone with my sister, shes in wyoming, she thinks, shes not sure. lol shes bare foot at a gas station. shes crazy.
Rebel sheep say moo.

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #68 on: June 02 2005, 04:48 pm »
I don't usually get too close with my friends coz i am afraid of being judged by them. Well at least the closest friend i have doesn't make fun of my interest in animes and mangas.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #69 on: June 03 2005, 01:04 pm »
That's a true friend . He he
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #70 on: June 03 2005, 06:41 pm »
yeah.. true friends wont change you but accept who you really are...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline wisteria

« Reply #71 on: June 03 2005, 07:28 pm »
Friendships? does it really last that long as always shown in the shows? I think it is the most unstable relationship between people. one small fight, different opinons, wrong words came out of your mouth thats it. best friend can be easily became your biggest enemies. Even your best friend can betrayed you.  I always believed that your friend won't be your friend forever.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #72 on: June 03 2005, 08:00 pm »
Yeah....sometimes I look at my friends and can't help thinking....

'In 10 years time, will we even be speaking to each other anymore?'
« Last Edit: June 04 2005, 08:22 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #73 on: June 04 2005, 08:20 am »
funnily.. i thought of it as well.. like 10 years down the road.. will i still hang around with the same group of friends.. hopefully yes.. because im an introvert and its really hard for me to go around and make friends..

but the best kind of friend i want is someone like Tomoyo-chan! hehe..

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #74 on: June 04 2005, 08:23 am »
Oh wow! Another introvert! It;s hard to get the courage to talk to other people, I find, so I end up sticking with the same group of friends, and my best friend. I really hope we can stick together, because otherwise I'll have a very lonely future..LOL

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #75 on: June 04 2005, 08:28 am »
nice avatar and signature you have, Ruby Chan!

yeah, i totally can understand what you mean getting all the courage to talk to other people.. sometimes, i rather other people talk to me.. hehe..

thats why most of the time.. people thought i am so snobbish because i rather keep quiet than mixing around with the crowd... but once they get to know me better.. im actually very approachable.. *lol*

Forum Family:
---

Offline Light_Card

« Reply #76 on: June 04 2005, 08:30 am »
Well thanks Dark_Card you said that yvette was your best friend when i'm sittin here and i go to check my e-mail and you didn't send me any e-mail the only way i get to talk to you is to go here and post to you you mangy little ingrate i'm sitting here with like tons of kids just screaming and wanna know something no one here knew i was comming here i am 1000 miles away from my home and anyone who is my friend i went for a walk for and hour and NOONE even knew i was gone i'm surrounded by people who if they wern't related to me would never talk to me otherwise and now someone is reading over my shoulder so now i'm going to get the pity hang out i'm soo pissed right now. THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WAS COMMING!!!!!!!! mom didn't tell them!!! They are having a Rapking family reunion and I just show up out of the blue no one my age wants to talk to me the only one who does talk to me is 10 years younger than me oh man i just ranted in the wrong place didn't  I well i'm not typing that again so i'll try and save it i need a friend right now i'm so far from my home and anyone that  i know  and my best friend is my little sister (btw mootwa I was kidding about the Yvette thing that i said i'm not mad at you) the longest that I have ever been away from Dark_Card was a month and a half last summer and i really miss her now but i don't want you to worry about me i'm more worried about Dark_Card being lonely BEST FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #77 on: June 04 2005, 08:49 am »
Light card, hope you are feeling better..

*take a deep breathe*

Forum Family:
---

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #78 on: June 04 2005, 08:49 am »
yes they are
i had one that went through a lot of obsticles. i really thought life hated her. poor gir but at least i loved her more than anything.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #79 on: June 04 2005, 09:55 am »
She must've been happy to have a friend like you looney. :)

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.