AuthorTopic: Best of friends...  (Read 46812 times)

Offline Light_Card

Re: Best of friends...
« Reply #80 on: June 04 2005, 02:02 pm »
Well I am feeling a bit better since I got to talk  to  Dark_Card on the phone but i started to cry while i was on the phone and now everyone is hugging me and telling me that i'm special and they want me to be happy my cousions are the most emotionally retarded people that i've ever met because while i was crying they were ignoring me and now they are all trying to "love" me after i've already made myself stop crying yeah big help thanks guys and to all of you guys out there remember: 'Family reunions give you the chance to talk to ppl you would otherwise never hang out with.'

Peace Love and All That Jive.

BTW life isn't really all that bad but it just seems that way when you are away from your friends, are on your period, or when you run out of chocolate. All of which happened today. Sad isn't.
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #81 on: June 04 2005, 06:32 pm »
just felt like saying (since its good to say here)
that i love all my friends and i don't know what i'd do without them. *nods*
they make me, me. and they have helped me improve and move on from past mistakes.
and i love them all, they are special ^^
i know i've been down and out with no friends to my name at all, but now i have some. i know i'm more lucky than i've ever been :keke:
i may not be outgoing or funny or witty or anything, but i'll be there with an open ear to listen to my friends problems and i'll always try to help them, or talk to them in thier time of need, its the very least i can do, they were there for me when i was down in my low times. and its a thank you since i've now grown and become much more happy with myself :keke:

... thats all.. i just felt like i had to say it.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #82 on: June 05 2005, 01:49 am »
I have been lucky with friends too. I am an introvert. I prefer to stay alone and I will keep feeling lonely but I am not good at making friends. But by chance wherever i was new I came across someone who was really good at making friends and i got friends with her and she made loads of other friends too. so i have a few big groups where i belong.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Pickthelock

• Writers are Liars...
« Reply #83 on: June 05 2005, 03:12 am »
I am very close to my twin sister and a few other friends, as well as a bunch of friends online that I love. *hugs her Musashi-chan*

My twin sister has always been there, as well as my other friends offline. I have also made alot of friends this year because of my interest in manga and anime. *chuckle*
Just be yourself. You'll be fine. ~Kyoko Honda
My Livejournal! Let's be friends!

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #84 on: June 05 2005, 04:01 am »
ohh.. i always hear that if you have a twin.. you will be very close to.. its like its so nice and interesting! your guaranteed lifelong friend?

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #85 on: June 05 2005, 07:06 am »
it's true, i went out with a twin once they were inseperable shared everything
creeped me out in the begining but i found out later how luck they are to have someone who knows you inside and out.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline Light_Card

« Reply #86 on: June 05 2005, 12:29 pm »
I have had a couple of Twins tell me that Dark_Card and I were closer then she was with her sister and when we were little our mom used to joke that we were twins that were born 19 months and 19 days apart
It is really funny because whenever one of us is like mad or scared the other one knows and if we sit too close together we will sometimes know what eachother is thinking FREAKY Isn't. lol
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #87 on: June 05 2005, 02:34 pm »
yeah I've never met twins that ever got along even now that I think about it...weird. and Light_Card I know things suck for you right now. but breathe. it'll get better!
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #88 on: June 05 2005, 08:45 pm »
We have twins in our class...two boys. They're really close friends, and never ever argue...plus, they don't resent the fact that they're always called 'twin' instead of their names, as noone can tell them apart

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #89 on: June 05 2005, 09:23 pm »
i had a fried who was a twin, he was teh most angry kid ever, he cried for hours when somone told him wrestling was fake. he used to get into mood swings and be angry, like he once picked up a table in the school common room and chucked it across the room. he once ran out of S.E class and punched / smashed a window on his way out he was so angry. bur beyond all that anger was a really cool funny kid ^_^

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #90 on: June 05 2005, 11:22 pm »
(O_o)!

how old is that kid? he's certainly very violent.. *sweats*

i have friends, a pair of twins (guys) who do not look identical.. *lol* and i remembered i kept asking, are you sure both of you are twins? they are very close to one another but their personalities are very very different.

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #91 on: June 05 2005, 11:25 pm »
Cool thing is, I was born on the same day as one of my closer friends...it's quite nice, actually, as we share the torment of having happy birthday sung to us in the middle of lessons.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #92 on: June 05 2005, 11:29 pm »
he's the same age as me, he's violent cos he's so totally obsessed with wrestling, but see most people only see the mad man that he looks like, but i know him and he's much cooler than a load of other people i know :D

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #93 on: June 05 2005, 11:47 pm »
I don't have any friends that I would consider close.

A fair few people I talk to, some of them I'd consider friends but no one close - oh well such is life  :tongue3:
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #94 on: June 05 2005, 11:56 pm »
I have quite a few friends. I feel a litle sad at the moment cause I'm worried I'm losing them because of everything that's going on a home... I'm just so worried about my mum at the moment and her problems that I just don't feel like talking to anyone...

I'd rather die then lose all my friends...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #95 on: June 05 2005, 11:59 pm »
Just a thought...when you're an adult, do you have so many friends? Other than your work friends, I mean. Bbecause it's hard to keep in contact with your old school friends.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #96 on: June 06 2005, 12:01 am »
I have quite a few friends. I feel a litle sad at the moment cause I'm worried I'm losing them because of everything that's going on a home... I'm just so worried about my mum at the moment and her problems that I just don't feel like talking to anyone...

hey you know you can talk to me about anything like that if you want cardwitch ?
i'm always gonna be online if you want to talk about anything, k ?

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #97 on: June 06 2005, 12:04 am »
I only had 3 friends in my last couple of years of high school

One left after year 9, another after 10 and the other I just lost contact (he stop getting on ICQ)

most of my friends are my classmates from TAFE (currently and from the past)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Cardwitch

• Princess of Light
  • New Fan
  • Princess of Light
« Reply #98 on: June 06 2005, 12:07 am »
hey you know you can talk to me about anything like that if you want cardwitch ?
i'm always gonna be online if you want to talk about anything, k ?

*hugs you* Thank you, Vex! *To everyone else* Vex is 'the' best friend by the way ^_^

I also have two other friends, Kerry and Megan, but they get high on choclate to I have to deal with bottle fighting contests, topped off with chasing and having a got at James, who's always turning everything we say into something dirty -_- *sigh*

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #99 on: June 06 2005, 04:31 am »

yeah, you can pm me too!

Just a thought...when you're an adult, do you have so many friends? Other than your work friends, I mean. Bbecause it's hard to keep in contact with your old school friends.

erm, i guess its the thoughts that count.. like myself, thankfully, there is MSN.. so i will try my best to log on every now and then especially weekends.. if not, when im back in Singapore.. i will definitely meet my close friends every weekend or fortnightly..

Forum Family:
---