AuthorTopic: 187  (Read 7443 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« on: April 10 2008, 08:38 am »
http://fukanounashigoto.free.fr/ror/

I love the splash....No matter what K and F will always be together..LOL

Translation

http://ashura-sama.livejournal.com/39857.html#cutid1
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: 187
« Reply #1 on: April 10 2008, 10:30 am »
Thanks, I loooooooooooove the splash too

Show content
OK BIIIIIIIGGGGGG INFO, so Xiao-Lang knew Sakura before he was captured..... we need explanations

Mor info in this chapter, and I don't remeber well, but Tsubasa is going to take a break next week.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #2 on: April 10 2008, 06:37 pm »
I love the splash....No matter what K and F will always be together..LOL

Show content
XDD For a minute there, you had me.... lol.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: April 11 2008, 12:07 am »
Show content
OK BIIIIIIIGGGGGG INFO, so Xiao-Lang knew Sakura before he was captured..... we need explanations
But...
Show content
Didn't we know that already?? that's why he went through all of this, because somehow, it was for her... :icon_scratch: yeah we do need explanations hehe.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #4 on: April 11 2008, 10:54 pm »
Such a sexy pretty splash page!

Hmm...
Show content
Ever since we found out about there being a R!Sakura, I had a pet theory that R!Syaoran had been living in Clow Country with her until he was abducted. But I never thought it was going to be canon, because wouldn't that mean FWR would somehow have managed to wipe the memories of every single person who had ever come in contact with R!Syaoran? Including Clow? Didn't FWR said at some earlier point that Clow was so much more powerful than him? Plz to be explaining, CLAMP.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline gara_to

« Reply #5 on: April 12 2008, 11:35 pm »
Show content

Hi! I’m new here! I hope you don’t mind me participating in your discussion.

We have the same theory about RSyaoran  being with RSakura before he was captured however I don’t think FWR wipe the memories of people in Clow Country, I think he meddled with time. So I think what happened is like this, RSyaoran and RSakura grew up together then RSyaoran was captured and cloned him then sent his clone to Clow country as a 7 year old Syaoran then made friends with RSakura until RSakura was captured then FWR made a clone of her and have her travel with Clone Syaoran. But then we are still not sure as to when really is RSakura was cloned. Sorry if this is confusing.

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 13 2008, 04:02 am »
Show content
Hi! I’m new here! I hope you don’t mind me participating in your discussion.

We have the same theory about RSyaoran  being with RSakura before he was captured however I don’t think FWR wipe the memories of people in Clow Country, I think he meddled with time. So I think what happened is like this, RSyaoran and RSakura grew up together then RSyaoran was captured and cloned him then sent his clone to Clow country as a 7 year old Syaoran then made friends with RSakura until RSakura was captured then FWR made a clone of her and have her travel with Clone Syaoran. But then we are still not sure as to when really is RSakura was cloned. Sorry if this is confusing.

Of course we don't mind you joining the discussion. Welcome!

Show content
Hm, that's plausible I guess, although I still can't help but think that Clow would have been aware of this happening. And actually, we do know when Sakura was cloned - it was in the ruins, just before her memories were scattered.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 13 2008, 11:00 pm »
Quote from: Ando
Show content
Hm, that's plausible I guess, although I still can't help but think that Clow would have been aware of this happening. And actually, we do know when Sakura was cloned - it was in the ruins, just before her memories were scattered.

Show content
But if that's true, wouldnt it mean that the real Sakura was in love and going to confess to Clone Syaoran?

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 13 2008, 11:27 pm »
Show content
But if that's true, wouldnt it mean that the real Sakura was in love and going to confess to Clone Syaoran?

Show content
Yes, probably, and that would also mean that initially, the person C!Syaoran considered most precious was R!Sakura. Although, since this is CLAMP we're dealing with, there's no saying they won't pull something unexpected once again that puts everything in a whole new light. We did however see (in chapter 179, I think) that it was indeed in the ruins that Sakura was cloned. But, again, CLAMP might just be playing with our heads and making us believe that.

I think it's important to remember, though, that CLAMP usually make a difference between "being in love" and "considering someone your most important person" - the latter is more heartfelt; the Ultimate Kind of Love that Spans Universes, and while C!Syaoran considered R!Sakura his most important person, she "only" loved him.

Moreover, if we assume that the real Syaoran and Sakura considered each other their most precious person but Sakura's memories were altered once Syaoran was kidnapped, her love for him should still be present in her heart (since True Love seems to be a part of a person's very soul in CLAMPverse), and be stronger than the love she felt for the clone. Uh, now I feel like I'm rambling, so I shall stop here and hope that I'm making myself understood...
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 14 2008, 01:17 am »
Show content
Yes, probably, and that would also mean that initially, the person C!Syaoran considered most precious was R!Sakura. Although, since this is CLAMP we're dealing with, there's no saying they won't pull something unexpected once again that puts everything in a whole new light. We did however see (in chapter 179, I think) that it was indeed in the ruins that Sakura was cloned. But, again, CLAMP might just be playing with our heads and making us believe that.

I think it's important to remember, though, that CLAMP usually make a difference between "being in love" and "considering someone your most important person" - the latter is more heartfelt; the Ultimate Kind of Love that Spans Universes, and while C!Syaoran considered R!Sakura his most important person, she "only" loved him.

Moreover, if we assume that the real Syaoran and Sakura considered each other their most precious person but Sakura's memories were altered once Syaoran was kidnapped, her love for him should still be present in her heart (since True Love seems to be a part of a person's very soul in CLAMPverse), and be stronger than the love she felt for the clone. Uh, now I feel like I'm rambling, so I shall stop here and hope that I'm making myself understood...

Show content
Man so many twist, turns. confusment....what is this feeling? ....I feel like I've been..."clamped" XDD lol

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 14 2008, 01:33 am »
I have been thinking, for the longest time, of putting together a CLAMP dictionary/guide. If I ever come around to actually doing it, that term will definitely be in there. XD
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 14 2008, 01:36 am »
I have been thinking, for the longest time, of putting together a CLAMP dictionary/guide. If I ever come around to actually doing it, that term will definitely be in there. XD

XDD Do it. Lol I'll help! XDD

Saying of the day to describe the twist and turn feelings: "I've just been CLAMPed" XDD

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #12 on: April 14 2008, 06:23 am »
so now the "logical" couples seem gradually to be proved true after all:
at the beginning we thought that real Sakura was destined to clone Syaoran because we believed that he was the first Syaoran she met,and that clone Sakura was destined to real Syaoran since there was no possible way to bring back clone Syaoran's heart.

but now that CLAMP has revealed that real Syaoran and real Sakura already knew each other before all the events,it could mean that they are in fact the true destined soulmate  :surprised:...

of course when Fei Wong Reed has kidnapped real Syaoran and has replaced him by the clone,he has certainly made real Sakura lost her memories of him so as to make her think that it was her first encounter with Syaoran,and so without knowing it she loved the "wrong person".

which is original is that real Sakura has lost her memories of real Syaoran,and that clone Sakura has also lost her memories of clone Syaoran (at clow ruin when real Sakura has been abducted by Fei wong reed and replaced by clone Sakura whom memories has been scattered)

really,is CLAMP for the sake of love or else for the eternal sadness  :sweatdrop:???

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 14 2008, 07:31 am »
Hello there, Tatasenko. Haven't seen you around in a while.

really,is CLAMP for the sake of love or else for the eternal sadness  :sweatdrop:???

In CLAMP's case, I really think those two are inseperable. Their formula, as I see, goes something along the lines of: "If you love someone, they're doomed. And so are you".
Signifying nothing.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: April 14 2008, 10:09 am »
Hello there, Tatasenko. Haven't seen you around in a while.

In CLAMP's case, I really think those two are inseperable. Their formula, as I see, goes something along the lines of: "If you love someone, they're doomed. And so are you".

yeah,thanks for the greeting Ando,i know it has been a long time but i have always been here reading the comments,but the forum has become so empty this past year that i had lost the will to post,but if some interesting menbers like you are still around you can be sure i will come more often,i miss you ^^

about your theory i'm totally agree,i think that for CLAMP you can only live trully your love with your beloved one when you are bind forever with him in the other world,because in real life there will always be ordeals to take away the one you care,happiness and love are two elements that only the sacrifice of a life can make become real even if it seems paradoxal...

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline gara_to

« Reply #15 on: April 15 2008, 12:26 am »
Show content

Wow! You sure know a lot about clamp. I'm a new comer in the anime fandom so I'm learning a lot from you. :okay:

Show content
Yeah! It wasn't directly stated that she was cloned there so they really might be playing with our heads. There is also this theory circling around in other forums. According to them, RSyaoran might have come from the other world and they go as far as thinking that RSyaoran might be the CCS Syaoran. I think it's possible knowing that the sword RSyaoran used when he is fighting is the same with CCS Syaoran. But would Clamp do that,? I know that they have a thing  for crossovers but  do they do continuation of their finished manga?

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 15 2008, 06:18 am »
Thank you for that flattering comment, and welcome to the forum, gara_to!

There is also this theory circling around in other forums. According to them, RSyaoran might have come from the other world and they go as far as thinking that RSyaoran might be the CCS Syaoran. I think it's possible knowing that the sword RSyaoran used when he is fighting is the same with CCS Syaoran. But would Clamp do that,? I know that they have a thing  for crossovers but  do they do continuation of their finished manga?

Yes, CLAMP do continuations of many of their older works. For example, characters from two of their older series, Tokyo Babylon and Clamp School Detectives, reoccur in the manga X which takes place in the same world several years after the other two were finished. These crossover characters, however, only play a minor part in X whereas in their original series, they were main characters.

That theory has been discussed a lot on this forum too, and frankly, I think it's completely illogical. If you compare the TRC timeline with that of CCS you'll see that it doesn't add up. As for Syaoran's sword and techniques being the same, I don't think that proves anything. Take the crossover character Yasha (who appears in TRC in Shurano country) for example, who has the exact same technique as his original self and is still very clearly an alternate self. I think it's important to remember that almost all TRC characters are crossovers, and that they therefore obviously will have things in common with their original self.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: April 15 2008, 06:31 am »
Wow! You sure know a lot about clamp. I'm a new comer in the anime fandom so I'm learning a lot from you. :okay:

Show content
Yeah! It wasn't directly stated that she was cloned there so they really might be playing with our heads. There is also this theory circling around in other forums. According to them, RSyaoran might have come from the other world and they go as far as thinking that RSyaoran might be the CCS Syaoran. I think it's possible knowing that the sword RSyaoran used when he is fighting is the same with CCS Syaoran. But would Clamp do that,? I know that they have a thing  for crossovers but  do they do continuation of their finished manga?

hey Ando,you seem to have become the new master of  the forum around here ^^
by the way welcome Gara_to,this forum is really one of the most interesting about CLAMP universe!
even if it is not as busy as some months ago it is still always pleasant to spend time here especially thanks to the richness of the various topics and because the menbers are very adorable,it has been two years since i came on this forum and i have NEVER had an argument with anyone ^^

concerning your theory of real Syaoran being in fact CCS syaoran,it has been proven wrong because of the chronology of the events.Real Syaoran has been held captive many years in a tube since he was seven years old until he was fourteen,so the story of Tsubasa reservoir Chronicles couldn't have taken place before or after the story of Card Captor Sakura since in this one he met Sakura when he was roughly ten years old.
so now we have to deal with three Syaoran,the real,the clone,and the CCS ^^

* Forum Family *

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 15 2008, 06:46 am »
hey Ando,you seem to have become the new master of  the forum around here ^^

Lol, and to think that when I first registered here, I had only read CCS. ^^'

concerning your theory of real Syaoran being in fact CCS syaoran,it has been proven wrong because of the chronology of the events.
The odd thing is that since the recent revelations about Sakura, a lot of people are now certain that R!Sakura is also CCS!Sakura...
Signifying nothing.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: April 16 2008, 06:49 am »
Lol, and to think that when I first registered here, I had only read CCS. ^^'
The odd thing is that since the recent revelations about Sakura, a lot of people are now certain that R!Sakura is also CCS!Sakura...

really,i can't understand why people keep believing that real sakura and CCS are the same person,it is obvious that the two manga stories can't entertwined themselves,it would be totally illogical!
according to the revelation of this chapter,if real Syaoran was CCS Syaoran and real Sakura was CCS Sakura it would meant that they have met each other before they were seven years old,which would not fit at all the storyline of Card Captor Sakura since there they have met when they were more than ten years old...

hum,the ONLY CASE that would prove true their theory is that real Sakura would have been replaced by clone Sakura when she was roughly ten years old,and that she would have been sent in the universe of Card Captor Sakura with her memories of her childhood in TRC universe erased.
then she would have met CCS Syaoran at her school and would have lived her adventures as a card captor,and when the story of  Card captor sakura would have came to an end (when she was nearly  foorteen),she would have been taken back in the world of TRC with again her memories of her life in the world of Card Captor Sakura nullified,and her memories of her chidhood in TRC brough back,and so she would have been directly transfered in Fei Wong Reed's lair since this is where her real body has been kept when clone Sakura took her place...

oh my gosh,this is the crappiest theory i have ever made,i have written this mess without believing it for one second,i must be barmy ^^

* Forum Family *