AuthorTopic: Chapter 185  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Chapter 185
« on: March 20 2008, 04:10 am »

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
Re: Chapter 185
« Reply #1 on: March 20 2008, 04:23 am »
Oh, I'll have to check it out later. Thanks! =3 ...Wish I can check it now but I have to go soon. ;_;

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline cherrybloms

« Reply #2 on: March 20 2008, 05:50 am »
thanks very much  Itzeen .the splash was so great and the time is still returned same day,i laugh so much about page 11 to 14 :lol:and in page 15,is syaoran and mokona suddenly faint? ???

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 21 2008, 08:12 pm »
http://www.franky-house.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3725
%scanlated chapter

*KuroFai fangasm*

OMG!!!! Kurogane and Fai's choice of words in pages 10-11 makes my nose bleed xDD
i have DIFFERENT things going on my mind with their choice of words!! howell, it's not as if it's really DIFFERENT since we know THAT is what's going to happen >3

seeexxxxy!!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: March 22 2008, 09:24 am »
Show content
Kurogane's new arm is hurting him :( , I feel so sorry for him. When Fay asked if he was hurting more than yesterday my first thought was *he's worried about him, :)* , but then he says he needs to know because of how time flows there, that was a bit disappointment to me.. Then Fay slapped him again, really they should stop hitting each other, and especccially when the person being hit *cough Kurogane* is hurt.  -_-
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22 2008, 12:51 pm »
Show content
Kurogane's new arm is hurting him :( , I feel so sorry for him. When Fay asked if he was hurting more than yesterday my first thought was *he's worried about him, :)* , but then he says he needs to know because of how time flows there, that was a bit disappointment to me.. Then Fay slapped him again, really they should stop hitting each other, and especccially when the person being hit *cough Kurogane* is hurt.  -_-
uh....
Show content
really... Do you really have to take Fai's words literally? :sweatdrop: He IS worried about Kurogane.  :icon_cheers: The 'time flow' thing, for me at least, is just some kind of excuse so that Kurogane would answer truthfully..

If Fai hadn't say that, Kurogane won't say that he's hurt, right?

And Fai made it clear that Kuro-pii shouldn't hide things from them because it'll make the others (including himself) hurt/worry.  ;D

And for me, that smack/slap/hit thing is because of Kuro-sama's stupidity xDD it's the same when parents hit their children for being naughty or something like that
that's my opinion, anyways ^^;; you can believe in yours if you want

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: March 22 2008, 10:10 pm »
uh....
Show content
really... Do you really have to take Fai's words literally? :sweatdrop: He IS worried about Kurogane.  :icon_cheers: The 'time flow' thing, for me at least, is just some kind of excuse so that Kurogane would answer truthfully..

If Fai hadn't say that, Kurogane won't say that he's hurt, right?

And Fai made it clear that Kuro-pii shouldn't hide things from them because it'll make the others (including himself) hurt/worry.  ;D

And for me, that smack/slap/hit thing is because of Kuro-sama's stupidity xDD it's the same when parents hit their children for being naughty or something like that
that's my opinion, anyways ^^;; you can believe in yours if you want

Show content

I didn't take his words literally, that's not what I meant-
I know, he probably wouldn't have told him otherwise, he is very stubborn. He was worried about him still, I just don't think it was the best way to show it. it would be good if they could be straightforward sometimes with each other. <-- that's what I meant.

Yes, I know that as well, he even called him "idiot", but I don't think it was neccessary to hit him anyways even though it wasn't an attempt to hurt him or anything like that. still I don't really like the idea of everytime one of them think the other one did something stupid they will hit each other even though it's only a "joke" or what you should call it.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #7 on: March 23 2008, 02:36 am »
Show content
Fay 2
Kurogane 1,

I like to think of it like this way "how many more times can Fay hit Kuro before he has to start running again?" LOL

Also,  this is the 1st time I've seen Fay's hand without the glove in his original clothes.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #8 on: April 21 2008, 01:14 pm »

Fay 2
Kurogane 1,

I like to think of it like this way "how many more times can Fay hit Kuro before he has to start running again?" LOL

who's REALLY the seme here? :D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #9 on: April 22 2008, 03:23 am »
To Sailor Yue-Chan

Show content
Well after all Fay is much, much older then Kurogane.....LOL
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME