AuthorTopic: Chapter 199  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Chapter 199
« on: September 20 2008, 01:56 am »
« Last Edit: September 20 2008, 02:25 am by Itzeen »

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: Chapter 199
« Reply #1 on: September 20 2008, 02:42 am »
Ok I have this theroy about what's going to happen next....

Show content
Ok, CLAMP is going to explain what happened to Fujitaka and Nadeshiko.... Then, something is going to happen in her birthday party, (her body is going to die ore something) and Yukito or someone else (maybe Yuuko) is going to put her soul in the tube (that we know the soul of the real Sakura is right now), and then Xiao-Lang is going to ask for Yuuko to return his time so that he could save Sakura.
FWR will know about it so everything that happen that Xiao is trapped in the tube and FWR made his clone and everything happen... And I think They will explain why Clow is ther in the King's place, and why Fujitaka took that role (maybe because thay are some kind of realtives made a pact, who knows).....

I think I understand right know what happen, and I think, poor Xiao, he live like two times the same stuff, 14 years of everything.... And I REALLY HOPE Clamp will show us the faces of Xiao's parents, and also the real names of "Xiao-Lang" and "Sakura"....

Does anybody has a prediction of what's going to happen after reading this chapter?????

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Aethelthryth

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 199
« Reply #2 on: September 20 2008, 08:05 am »
Does anybody has a prediction of what's going to happen after reading this chapter?????

I've given up trying to make predictions...the story has become so complicated, and whenever I predict something, someone else come up with a loose end...So I'll just wait for CLAMP to lay out the story for us....
I've been a little frustrated at this pace too...it seems like CLAMP is going really slow...I find myself forgetting the little details that might play a big part later...