AuthorTopic: Ashura  (Read 31974 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Ashura
« Reply #40 on: August 07 2005, 07:54 pm »
-clap clap clap- then where does chi come in?

Perhaps Fai created Chii out of loneliness, as a companion.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: August 08 2005, 12:15 am »
I always thought that maybe when Fai fist arrived in the castle, Ashura was a nice guy, so he didn't need any other people. But when Ashura turned nasty, I think Chii was created by Fai because he had no real friends, and he was being neglected by Ashura.

Actually, that's part of the fanfic I'm writing.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #42 on: August 23 2005, 03:38 pm »
Kya! All this Ashura-ou stuff is so confusing! Please CLAMP, give us an answer! *cries* But was anyone else annoyed in (I think vol. 9) when Kuro asked Fai about the Ashura they saw (Fai's Ashura's son) and before he answered, they were interrupted? And they've been in Piffle World so long, it's like we'll NEVER get any Ashura-related info! (Someone on here said something about Ashura maybe getting a feather and rising into power because of it... what an interesting theory... Fanfic anyone?)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: September 01 2005, 05:58 am »
I had him HAVE a feather in my fic, but your idea about the rise to power is interesting....hmmm. Although, Fai is so often thought of as a tool to the Seresu king, sometimes I think about writing one where Ashura rose to power after meeting Fai....because HE was a feather.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #44 on: September 01 2005, 06:03 am »
I had him HAVE a feather in my fic, but your idea about the rise to power is interesting....hmmm. Although, Fai is so often thought of as a tool to the Seresu king, sometimes I think about writing one where Ashura rose to power after meeting Fai....because HE was a feather.

Oooh! So you mean what if Fai Fai has a feather, maybe? How creepy that would be! Eeeek! That would mean Fai Fai is evillll! Wouldn't that be so weird if he's had a feather the whole time?!?!  (I know that wouldn't happen, but it would make another interesting fic, wouldn't it?)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #45 on: September 01 2005, 06:07 am »
I meant that FAI was the feather.  :sweatdrop: I thought that maybe Ashura would have realised the potential, and turned him into a human form, so that no one would become suspicious and try and take the feather away from him......I wondered whether the fact that Fai's tattoo was of a phoenix -  a BIRD, it had tied him to the other feathers somehow.....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #46 on: September 01 2005, 06:10 am »
Fai's Tatoo was a bird in the shap of his Kudan .. Wings spread with its head to the left ... ( Me thinks )

I would be strang seeing that though .. Think of poor poor .. Kuro-mu ! Seeing Fai turn into A feather... ! OMG ! I'd cry !

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #47 on: September 01 2005, 06:11 am »
I meant that FAI was the feather. :sweatdrop: I thought that maybe Ashura would have realised the potential, and turned him into a human form, so that no one would become suspicious and try and take the feather away from him......I wondered whether the fact that Fai's tattoo was of a phoenix - a BIRD, it had tied him to the other feathers somehow.....

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! I thought that was a typo, but you're RIGHT, I never thought of that! EEEKK! That'd be so cool if that were true!!! I noticed his tattoo was a bird, but I just connected it to his kudan, but there is a marking on all of Sakura's feathers, too! Oh my god! (I TOLD my friend his tattoo was a bird... She's all like: "Noo it's just a design!") So HA! Stupid friend.. Maaaan, Ruby-chan makes awesome theories... OK, that makes a way better fanfic than the previous thing mentioned.... I'm gonna be thinking about this for weeks now... (If it were true, that'd be INSANELY awesome...)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #48 on: September 01 2005, 06:12 am »
Fai's Tatoo was a bird in the shap of his Kudan .. Wings spread with its head to the left ... ( Me thinks )

I would be strang seeing that though .. Think of poor poor .. Kuro-mu ! Seeing Fai turn into A feather... ! OMG ! I'd cry !

LOL I just said a similar thing to you right after your post... (About the Kudan thing)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #49 on: September 01 2005, 06:14 am »
Lol.. Great minds think alike .. But its true .. go look at any of the Tattos pictures.

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #50 on: September 01 2005, 06:17 am »
Lol.. Great minds think alike .. But its true .. go look at any of the Tattos pictures.

*nods* Yeah, I know it's a pwetty birdy, it's just my annoying "friend" doesn't.... *growls* But, since we're talking about it, did anyone notice that that same bird is on Ashura's coffin-looking thing? Isn't that interesting... (My friend disagreed to THAT, too... Friend: No, it's a totally different symbol, and Fai's isn't even a BIRD. Yuki: YES IT FREAKIN' IS! *vein*) You guys can prolly tell I don't actually like this friend, can't you? XD *sweatdrop*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #51 on: September 01 2005, 06:20 am »
^_________________^ "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #52 on: September 01 2005, 06:21 am »

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #53 on: September 01 2005, 06:37 am »
You know, I just had a thought. We still have no proof that Ashura's evil. Everyone just assumes it., because Fai shut him up in the coffin.

What if he did that to save Ashura's life, and that's why he's running? Because Ashura will follow him because he loves him, and Fai's scared that he'll hurt the king? It sounds far fetched, I know, but it was just a random thought.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #54 on: September 01 2005, 06:51 am »
hmm... You lot know more that I do ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #55 on: September 01 2005, 04:38 pm »
Auugh all of these theories are making my head hurt... I HAVE to see what the next world they go to is, PLEASE let it be Fai/Ashura related!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #56 on: September 02 2005, 09:18 am »
but if Fye is a feather... then why didnt Mokona realised it?

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #57 on: September 02 2005, 05:05 pm »
Maybe that's why he won't use magic now....because Mokona will sense it without his tattoo?

But anyway, Ashura (if he really is evil) is probably a very cunning person, so I can just see him changing forms of things to turn it to his advantage!

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #58 on: September 02 2005, 11:11 pm »
but in the manga, the other female Ashura was good..

perhaps they are related?

yeah, probably if Fye uses his magic.. Mokona will be able to sense it.. *hmm* probably this may be season 1 cliffhanging final episode...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #59 on: September 03 2005, 01:30 am »
but in the manga, the other female Ashura was good..

perhaps they are related?

yeah, probably if Fye uses his magic.. Mokona will be able to sense it.. *hmm* probably this may be season 1 cliffhanging final episode...

That Ashura wasn't female... It's erm.. Both. It ain't a boy and it ain't a girl... And yes, they are related, that Ashura is Ashura-ou's 'son'. In RG Veda, they call it his 'son' so I usually say 'he' when talking about either one of them. But you two both made a good point, maybe it would take Fai using his magic for Moko to sense it... That'd be cool...

Vote for KUROFAI!