AuthorTopic: Kare Kano  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Jill Yuki

Kare Kano
« on: May 08 2005, 10:50 am »
I really like this manga. It's funny and pretty cute, Sure the artwork is a little less detailed, but I still think it rocks! Has anyone seen the anime? I really want to, but I'm afraid of their voice actors...I dunno who they are....*shudders at bad memory of DN Angel dubbed version...and I like dubbed!*

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
Re: Kare Kano
« Reply #1 on: May 08 2005, 08:44 pm »
KareKano is producing their last chapter soon, and yes it a very nice manga. Btw, please don't post so many new topics at a time. Its....just strange, since we can't  discuss all the topics at the same time :)
« Last Edit: May 11 2005, 01:39 am by lumizstar »
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #2 on: May 08 2005, 08:53 pm »
I haven't seen the manga yet... but i already saw the anime~ so funny and cute~ :D
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline Xiao Ying

• spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #3 on: May 10 2005, 02:37 am »
i've seen the anime.. and i'm loving it!!  it's sooo funny.. and it's dubbed in tagalog @ ABS-CBN,, but I like the way they dub it.. lol..

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline Tsubasa addict

• animelover11368
« Reply #4 on: May 10 2005, 09:04 pm »
KARE KANO'S IN TAGALOG!! XD for real? thats so kewl i gotta tell my fren bout that...she thinks that the older the characters get the uglier they are..i mean lik they arent so cute anymore

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #5 on: May 11 2005, 01:41 am »
Actually, I think KareKano is a very serious manga. It deals with a lot of life issues, and the scenarios set, might be a bit familiar to some people (e.g. Yukino being a teen-mother, Arima being abused when young, etc....). It reflects a lot of problems faced in today's society, and thats how I really like it :) As for the artwork, its not that interesting I can say. I think the story and plot is what attracts a lot of fans :wink:
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Tsubasa addict

• animelover11368
« Reply #6 on: May 11 2005, 10:59 am »
Lols ur rite but my fren didnt hav a chose to collect the series since it was given to her as a gift..since that person already started it for her then she began to collecting the bks..still teh bk is interesting lik in teh beginning it was lik comedy n now its gettting so serious. XD its lik a realistis fiction only its in manga format