AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 166890 times)

Offline pierrot

Re: Fai - Tortured Soul
« Reply #100 on: September 09 2005, 04:43 pm »
Thank you! I also think it woud be the best that he dies protecting others(using magic?)I woud be so sad!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #101 on: September 10 2005, 08:58 am »
It would be a sad ending, but in a sweet type of sad way! And I love that kind of thing! Although I want Fai Fai to live, I guess I wouldn't totally hate that ending... Because of how cute it would be, but if it happened, Kurorin better show some SERIOUS mourning..
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #102 on: September 10 2005, 05:45 pm »
Like I said in the Character Discussion topic, it's highly likely that Fai will die in the end...whether quickly from a wound or something simialr, or a slow death that he manages to hide from everyone until it's to late - maybe an effect of using his magic without a tattoo.

It would make me cry, but I can't help wanting an ending like that for Fai. If he can't have a happy one, he should have a really good death scene, and not just fade away.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #103 on: September 12 2005, 06:57 am »
noooo...i don't want fai to die!! but he seems the most likely to, since he has no real goal to reach; he's just running from ashura... but if he does, then i agree with yuki-chan: kurogane better break down. in a way i can't wait for the ending of tsubasa, and many ways i can.

Offline White Puma

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #104 on: September 12 2005, 07:06 am »
I like Fay very much he looks so calm so seren and I dont get why whould smone die and more why he has to be Fay-chan

When lonelyness comes your way and feel that no one is there for you,
I'll be here to chear you up. Never give up!!! Genki!!!

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #105 on: September 12 2005, 08:46 am »
noooo...i don't want fai to die!! but he seems the most likely to, since he has no real goal to reach; he's just running from ashura... but if he does, then i agree with yuki-chan: kurogane better break down. in a way i can't wait for the ending of tsubasa, and many ways i can.

OMG, I didn't think about that! He DOES seem very likely to die because of that! I mean, everyone has a goal 'cept him. Sakura needs all of her memories back, Syao Syao wants to get all of her memories, Kurorin wants to return home, but Fai's request is a never-ending one! O.O Nooo! *cries* He'll just keep running and running and running until... *grins* Hmm.. what if Ashura dies? Then Fai won't have to! Bwa ha ha, Fear not, Fai! I shall sacrifice Ashura for you, my love! No no, lemme rephrase that... for you, Kuro's love! Bwa ha ha!!! Time to prepare the sacrifice!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #106 on: September 12 2005, 09:12 am »
huumm....hopefully that won't happen!! but now i know yuki-chan or "otou-san" will be there to help fai! ^__^

i really should read rg veda to see what ashura's personality is like...unless someone on here can tell me? ^.^ is he really cold and manipulating like i've seen in lots of fanfics?

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #107 on: September 12 2005, 09:17 am »
I don't know if he's really "manipulating"... He's just a man-wh*re... XD Really... I mean he *is*... But.... erm... I'm not very good at this... But he isn't exactly *nice*... He's just.. emotionless...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #108 on: September 12 2005, 09:28 am »
haauu! @_@  he doesn't sound like a very pleasant person... poor fai!! T__T

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #109 on: September 12 2005, 09:29 am »
haauu! @_@ he doesn't sound like a very pleasant person... poor fai!! T__T

True... He's very war-happy, as well.. And generally only cares about himself..

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline White Puma

« Reply #110 on: September 13 2005, 05:31 am »
leave the killing of Ashura to me... but what if Fay find a special someone and fall in love and stay in her world ;)

When lonelyness comes your way and feel that no one is there for you,
I'll be here to chear you up. Never give up!!! Genki!!!

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #111 on: September 13 2005, 07:21 am »
leave the killing of Ashura to me... but what if Fay find a special someone and fall in love and stay in her world ;)

Yeah, he does have that girl and her name is Kurogane! XD

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #112 on: September 13 2005, 01:49 pm »
Yeah, he does have that girl and her name is Kurogane! XD

"her"!! XD kurogane as a girl...

if fai stayed in kurogane's world, they'd have to live with mokona too... unless fai has hidden powers of translation...O_o

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #113 on: September 13 2005, 02:19 pm »
"her"!! XD kurogane as a girl...

if fai stayed in kurogane's world, they'd have to live with mokona too... unless fai has hidden powers of translation...O_o

in the manga, where Fye and Kurogane were in Shurano.. they lived there for 6 months without Mokona.. so i guess, with or without Mokona.. they can live together with no problems..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #114 on: September 13 2005, 02:37 pm »
in the manga, where Fye and Kurogane were in Shurano.. they lived there for 6 months without Mokona.. so i guess, with or without Mokona.. they can live together with no problems..

oh yeah!! i forgot about that! aww that makes it even more cute...they can live together without speech as the only way for communicating. ^^

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #115 on: September 13 2005, 02:41 pm »
yup! plus Fye is so good at drawing.. if in any case, he has a problem.. at least he still can draw pictures.. *lol*

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #116 on: September 13 2005, 03:45 pm »
oh yeah!! i forgot about that! aww that makes it even more cute...they can live together without speech as the only way for communicating. ^^

Awwwe, I know! It was so cute! XD I wish CLAMP would write even a one-chapter side story of what it was like for them.. I mean, they didn't even get a  SINGLE page! >_<

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #117 on: October 17 2005, 02:10 pm »
Isn't that Arashi from X 1999? Not Ashura....anyway, I'm still going on a slight shonen-ai theme. Plus, if you think about this, it relates back to Yuki and Touya too. Like Yukito, Fai has a false smile to hide his pain, and has elements of magic....maybe Ashura is like Touya, and they were friends as King and magician...but let it develop into something more.

As to the sealing...if Ashura got wounded in battle, Fai may have sealed him to save his life. But Ashura may think that Fai betrayed him (like Inuyasha and Kikyo), which could be why Fai's afraid of him now.
***Fye referred to Aschura as a "she" in fact like the other characters he meets her counterpart in the Kudan world!***

Ashura is a man.
Maybe there was a mistake in the subtitle?

I don't know if Ashura was good or bad in R.G. Veda, but I have the feeling Fai had to seal him away because he feared what he would do.

Um, well, I haven't actuall read any of RG Veda, but I've heard a lot about it, and Ashura was, to my knowledge, good, in RG Veda. (note: TokyoPop is translating RG Veda, but I've yet to get it. It's one of the series next on my list). Which, if Ashura is absolutely evil in Tsubasa, would be extremely interesting. With all the crossovers characters that we've had in Tsubasa, to have Ashura be evil would be the biggest change Clamp has done to the crossover characters. Yet, if Ashura isn't evil, then why, pardon my French, is Fai scared shitless of him? Something that Ashura did has made Fai desperate enough to turn traitor to his country and give up the entirety of his previous life.

And as for the question of Ashura's gender... Well, Tsubasa is calling him Ashura-ou (King Ashura), so Ashura is clearly male in Tsubasa, but from everything I've read about RG Veda, Clamp's original Ashura was completely androgynous- s/he had no gender whatsoever. Interesting.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #118 on: October 17 2005, 02:15 pm »
I don't know if he's really "manipulating"... He's just a man-wh*re... XD Really... I mean he *is*... But.... erm... I'm not very good at this... But he isn't exactly *nice*... He's just.. emotionless...
Have you read RG Veda, then? Because, actually, that contradicts what I've read about Ashura in RG Veda. GAHH! I need to read RG Veda NOW! Damn money and my lack thereof.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #119 on: October 17 2005, 02:19 pm »
Have you read RG Veda, then? Because, actually, that contradicts what I've read about Ashura in RG Veda. GAHH! I need to read RG Veda NOW! Damn money and my lack thereof.

Maybe the Ashura you've read about was about the cute reincarnation of Ashura... *is confused* I've only read the first two volumes, and I don't know much about the older Ashura-ou, but the little Ashura was all goodness...