AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 166865 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Fai - Character Discussion
« Reply #220 on: April 30 2006, 08:20 am »
Awww! I loved those bunnies!

Oh, also, I noticed that the Celes we see in the background... isn't covered with snow at all. In fact, it looks a bit tropical.
Fai said his country was cold, didn't he? I doubt he was referring to winter only. So why does that Celes in the picture look like it's not cold at all? Did something happen, to make it winter?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kibou

• ~go to rakuen~
« Reply #221 on: April 30 2006, 09:02 am »
I think, the pink creature is only decoration.
But I noticed that too, that there is no snow or so...it looks like a peaceful land...and Fye looks really happy as a child, I think.
Perhaps Fye did it...with his magic...but he did not want to do it, or was manipulated?!...or there was a war against magican...or a feather?! O.o
too many possibilities...
hm...we will see...somehow..^^;;

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #222 on: April 30 2006, 09:11 am »
The question is, how much would CLAMP tell the anime people about something that hasn't been revealed in the manga yet? I'm not expert on the subject or anything, but would CLAMP tell them something like that?

I was all excited when I saw that (that, and that both the OP and ED were so cool! :inlove:), but now that I've calmed down and thought about it, it seems kind of like something the anime people just pulled out of their asses. I mean, the whole ED seems to have a 'kid' theme, and they had to throw Fai in there somewhere. Despite how much I'd love for it to be a hint.

Also, if you look in the background, there's a whole bunch of floating castles! Don't know if that's significant in any way, but I know I'VE always thought that Ashura's was the only one. Celes looks so pretty, though.

Hehe, I love how he's just floating in the middle of nowhere. Looks like he had no problem using his magic when he was a kid.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #223 on: April 30 2006, 09:20 am »
intersting. i cant wait to se the new OP (just saw screenies of it)

as  for my veiws on how fai created Chii, im in the middle of a fanfic on it...its not the best cuz its told in firtst person, but i try my best...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #224 on: April 30 2006, 09:23 am »
You can watch it off YouTube, SailorYue. Both of them are up there now, and you don't have to download a thing.

It's my God ^^

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kibou

• ~go to rakuen~
« Reply #225 on: April 30 2006, 09:45 am »
Marla-Swann...yes, we don't know, what CLAMP tell them...
But I think, that it would be a big too heavy...then they could show Fye read a book or flow over an icy land or so..
I think, this could be a little reference about his homeland ( and his past ) ^^

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #226 on: April 30 2006, 05:57 pm »
fai is dressed like a prince in the ending of season 2, it makes me wanna rethink his whole magicianstatus....y'know what IF he WAS somekind of prince? i mean...yeah, that kind sounds stupid. maybe the whole kid-Fai stuff was actually some sort of hint from CLAMP putting it in one of the tsubasa RC mangas showing fai as a kid. i dunno. i'm getting dizzy. @_@ anyway....i just hope that the anime follows throught with the manga i mean. some anime just changes right through in the middle of the series i hope it doesn't happen to tsubasa.
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #227 on: April 30 2006, 06:03 pm »
the first ep in season 2 gave fai a bit more character development. yay ^_^.

it seems to me that Celes is composed of a series of floating casltes/palaces over an ocean and baran land or somethingalso, wasw it just me or did they change the way fai looks from season 1 to 2? his hair seems a bit shorer, tho it may have been the gogles on his head...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #228 on: April 30 2006, 08:17 pm »
yea! i noticed that too!!!! in the manga his hair seemed longer too! waii! @_@

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #229 on: April 30 2006, 08:33 pm »
also it seems his eyes are a shade lighter :( now their a dull sky blue rather than deep pacific blue:

(my fav close up of him screenie from season 1 :inlove:)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #230 on: April 30 2006, 09:48 pm »
Actually, his entire face seems a bit different, and less... Fai-ish. His eyes are smaller, and sometimes lack that certain... Fai look.
I can't really explain it but... I think Fai is the only character who seems to have gone downhill when the animation changed a bit.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #231 on: May 01 2006, 04:44 am »
Hmm, yeah, a couple times his eyes looked too small for his face... Or, small for Fai, anyway...

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #232 on: May 01 2006, 04:54 am »
Really? I kind of liked it. Sometimes his eyes werea bit small, but overall, I think they done a much better job, especially when compared to Episode 1 of the last season. Man alive, that was shabby work! :P

I noticed the background to child!Fai straight away, it's very interesting, I think that when Ashura came to power, it all changed. I don't really think anything of the little foxie. Squee.
I love the more competent air about Fai in this episode.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #233 on: May 01 2006, 05:00 am »
I wonder if Fai lived in Celes, or more specifically Ashura's floating castle, all his life? Maybe the background of the chibi picture isn't Celes, but an adjacent country or something? Because it looks like floating castles were pretty common in Fai's world.  :heh:

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline kirbycat89

• Smile :D
« Reply #234 on: May 08 2006, 11:11 am »
I'm gussing this is okay to ask here....but you know how syaoran is, I believe, the only one who knows about Kurogane's past? Well I was wondering....Who is going to find out about Fai's past first?
I'm pretty sure we'll find out eventually, but I was wondering if CLAMP was going to do the same thing, or have all of them all learn it at the same time. And if they do have only one of them learn, I wonder who it's going to be. And how?

Maybe Sakura.... you know little puppy learns about big puppy and little kitty about big....but then if it was a really bad thing Fai did, we wouldn't want her to have nightmares....

It could be Syaoran again....but that's no fun :P....but it would be understandable if the marking was a part of Fai's past too....

The person who I want the most to learn Fai's past though would be Kurogane, because he says he doesn't care, but should be forced to  :greengrin:....but if he did I wonder how he would react to it....hmm

What do you guys think?
*At a Store*

Employer: Excuse me, miss?
Me: Huh? Yeah?
Employer: You wouldn't happen to be the lost teenager  that some lady, that looks like you, is looking for. Are you?
Me: No, because I'm not lost. I'm here by the Milk section in a grocery store talking to you. I know exactly where I am.
Employer: Er....okay...thanks....*starts to walk off*
Me: Oh but! Do you know where the lady, who looks like me, is? I don't know where she is. I believe she's lost....
Employer: ........

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #235 on: May 08 2006, 11:21 am »
I think the idea of Sakura somehow finding out about Fai's past would be cute, but no, we wouldn't want her to have nightmares, true.

And I do think Kurogane does care about Fai's past and wants to find out what happened; what he meant when he said that was more along the lines of, "I'm not going to hate you, no matter what you did in the past; none of it had anything to do with me, so I have no reason to hate you for it." So if anything, Kurogane will be the one to find out about Fai's past. Eventually of course, all three of them (well, four counting Mokona) will know about Fai's past, I think.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #236 on: May 08 2006, 04:14 pm »
O.O!!!! I wish CLAMP would make kurogane the one to know about Fai's past. I mean, wasn't he also the last person to touch the book? It would be an interesting turn of events if Kurogane saw Fai's past.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #237 on: May 09 2006, 09:32 am »
I wonder how the whole past thing will be revealed. I mean, I'm hoping that it will be revealed in a visual way, like Kuro-tan's was, and not just Fai telling someone. Or Ashura or someone revealing it. I mean, it might be a bit repetitive if CLAMP pulls out another "random item that records memories!" thing, but I'd like to actually SEE the events of Fai's past played out in Celes, not just READ about it.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #238 on: May 09 2006, 09:37 am »
O.O!!!! I wish CLAMP would make kurogane the one to know about Fai's past. I mean, wasn't he also the last person to touch the book? It would be an interesting turn of events if Kurogane saw Fai's past.
what happened to my post there?

i once saw a fanfic that was described as 'what would happen if kuro had read fai's memories" but it waws a major disapointment. it was mostly about what everyone tasts like to mokona and how mokona wants to spit him up (O.o) and there was only a small bit about kuro telling fai that he'd read his book, or something like htat.

BUT recently ive jsut come up with a story liek this, only really about kuro going thru fai';s memories and alot...so keep an eye out for it ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline faolan

• cookieless
« Reply #239 on: May 09 2006, 10:13 am »
I wonder how the whole past thing will be revealed. I mean, I'm hoping that it will be revealed in a visual way, like Kuro-tan's was, and not just Fai telling someone. Or Ashura or someone revealing it. I mean, it might be a bit repetitive if CLAMP pulls out another "random item that records memories!" thing, but I'd like to actually SEE the events of Fai's past played out in Celes, not just READ about it.
maybe fai will tell someone about it but it'll turn into like a flash back or something so you'll see everything ^^