AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 166774 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Fai - Character Discussion
« Reply #500 on: August 17 2006, 09:42 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fai_D._Flourite

My bad. I'm trying to put it up first in the character's section. The bit that I was talking about is in Fay's character section with the big spoiler warning.
i see it now. I looked up Kurogane's page and changed the incorect fact about him being a ruthl;ess killer. he's not. he simply shows no mercy to assasins :lol: (i rather ahte it when people assume kuro;s pure evil like that<_<)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline householddutch

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #501 on: August 17 2006, 10:10 pm »
Ruthless killer? Didn't have have anything to do with that bit. I only added the character section to Kuro's thing about  a month ago...haven't done anything to it since.

the syaoran that took the eye is the original. ...no offence, but is that a joke?

A quote from Original Syaoran: (this is the link where I am getting the translation: http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap122eng.txt
"The half of my heart

that I gave to you long ago.

Once the seal had been broken on this

That magician tried to return it to you

along with the right eye that you stole."

He was saying this to the clone. The clone has Fay's right eye. Therefore the clone stole his eye. We also see (in chapter 120) the clone dragging Fay's bloodied body. Kuro affirms this with the clone (that he stole the eye and ate it) in chapter 121.

The info that I added about the vampire is now in the magical section. I just noticed that. I think it should be in the character section, seeing as (for now atleast) the recent events are more of a character-development  and plot-development type than directly tied to Fay's magical abilities. I shall move it again. If anyone thinks it should stay in the magical section, let me know why and we can come to an agreement ^_^

There is also a discussion page in wiki for each article.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #502 on: August 18 2006, 01:23 am »
i never sid it as you abou tthe incorect info on kuro's page i just said that someone wrote him as someone evil ^^;;

btw, he needs the vapire thing added to his page too ^+^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #503 on: August 18 2006, 02:36 am »
i never sid it as you abou tthe incorect info on kuro's page i just said that someone wrote him as someone evil ^^;;

btw, he needs the vapire thing added to his page too ^+^

Well, I don't think that 'ruthless killer' necessarily translates to 'evil'. Ruthless is just another word for merciless, which Kurogane was. Though I hate when people think he's all evil and mean too. He's really just a big softie on the inside ^_____^
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #504 on: August 18 2006, 02:47 am »
Well, I don't think that 'ruthless killer' necessarily translates to 'evil'. Ruthless is just another word for merciless, which Kurogane was. Though I hate when people think he's all evil and mean too. He's really just a big softie on the inside ^_____^

exactly,because Kurogane isn't insensitive,and he never kills for nothing  :keke:!
in Nihon world he was figthing against opponents only to protect Tomoyo Hime (even if it was also to strenghten his body,but after all it was also to the perspective to be a more helpful bodyguard for his princess.)

and when he began travel with our heroes he again only killed to protect the others or to avenge someone death (like when he though that Seishirou has killed Fai and Shaolan  :()

he is not a bloody killer like vampire are bloody suckers,he respects some rules when figting  :okay:.

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #505 on: August 18 2006, 04:45 am »
I can't think of what Chapter it was, but there was a picutre of Fai is a battle uniform, I have to find out which one it was.....anyone have any ideas to what chapter it might be?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #506 on: August 18 2006, 08:02 am »
The one from Shara?

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #507 on: August 18 2006, 11:16 am »
No, it was the one from Ceres, it was one of those chapter pictures, I think it 90-95?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #508 on: August 18 2006, 12:20 pm »
The black one? Where he was holding a staff, and a sort of galaxy background? Its the chapter picture somewhere around Kurogane's past, I think.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #509 on: August 18 2006, 02:27 pm »
Oh, I totally love that pic! Fai looks SO awesome in robes *melts* And I think Kurowanwan totally agrees
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #510 on: August 18 2006, 02:32 pm »
Oh, I totally love that pic! Fai looks SO awesome in robes *melts* And I think Kurowanwan totally agrees
he looks his best in the darker roebs, not the white one. the darker robes i think match his true personality while the white ones HIDE his true feelings and such. ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #511 on: August 18 2006, 02:34 pm »
he looks his best in the darker roebs, not the white one. the darker robes i think match his true personality while the white ones HIDE his true feelings and such. ^^

That, and the fact that he looks so goddamn smexy handsome in black ^-^ And I don't know if they fit his personality best... White is mischieving, tricking your eyes and mind just as Fai wants it to. But black definitely matches too. Well, everything has two sides, doesn't it?

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #512 on: August 18 2006, 02:37 pm »
well the darker robes contrast the way he acts. outgoing, bright HAPPY. while black usualy represents moody and darkness, which is probably whtat the REAL fai is like.

i agree too, he looks more sexy in the back robe then he does in the white one :keke:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #513 on: August 18 2006, 02:41 pm »
Hm, I'm still pondering how Fai really is. You remember what 112's splash page said? (Approximately) "Hate, Sadness, Regret... What lies beneath this mask?" This indicates his dark self is how he grew to be with Ashura, maybe his true self is more like a mix of both and he uses his happy side to keep everyone at arm's length and uses it as mask by that.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #514 on: August 19 2006, 02:53 am »
Yes thats the picture I was thinking about, It looks like its either Black with gold tint, or Dark Blue with a silver tint? What do you think?

I can'd wait till the 23, maybe Fai's past will be reveiled soon, like lets say 131??I hope..
We should place bets on what chapter his past will show up.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #515 on: August 19 2006, 03:02 am »
well the darker robes contrast the way he acts. outgoing, bright HAPPY. while black usualy represents moody and darkness, which is probably whtat the REAL fai is like.

i agree too, he looks more sexy in the back robe then he does in the white one :keke:

i read somewhere that in CLAMP's universe the white was revealing the true personnality of a character,while the black was concealing it...which is the inverse of what you said,but yet your state of mind is more logiccal due to the fact that Fai who is often in white always hide his true face  :(.

but then it can also be view this way:
peharps that Fai's true personnality isn't really far from he acts actually,joyful,sweet,and warmhearted!the only part of himself that he is hidding is his sadnesss,sorrow and tears,but as soon as Kurogane will settle his traumatized past,Fai will smile anew  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #516 on: August 19 2006, 08:11 am »
i read somewhere that in CLAMP's universe the white was revealing the true personnality of a character,while the black was concealing it...which is the inverse of what you said,but yet your state of mind is more logiccal due to the fact that Fai who is often in white always hide his true face  :(.

but then it can also be view this way:
peharps that Fai's true personnality isn't really far from he acts actually,joyful,sweet,and warmhearted!the only part of himself that he is hidding is his sadnesss,sorrow and tears,but as soon as Kurogane will settle his traumatized past,Fai will smile anew  :keke:
indeed. he's already smiled 2 REAL smiles for kurogane ^_^ (well the first one was halfway ral, but the other was 100% real :)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #517 on: August 19 2006, 08:30 am »
just for our enjoyment i will put the two true Fai's smiles  :keke:

ah,seeing him opening his eyes and smiling always soothe my heart  :)
the first smile is full of sadness and relief:sad because he didn't want Kurogane to worry about him,and relieved because he certainly viewed his death like a delivery to his torments  :(...
the second smile is full of happiness,but also again relief:happiness, because he finally understood that Kurogane cared for him,and relieved because he has found a reason to keep living  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #518 on: August 19 2006, 08:50 am »
indeed. fai saves his first smiles for kurogane ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #519 on: August 19 2006, 08:58 am »
and Kurogane has saved his first TRUE hug for Fai  :rotfl:

* Forum Family *