AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 166760 times)

Offline Toge-chan

• Squuueeee.
Re: Fai - Character Discussion
« Reply #580 on: October 03 2006, 08:27 am »
*pops*

I really like Fai. He's awesome. <3

I have this theory about Fai's past. Since he was close to Ashura-ou he probably did something he thought it was okay or good for the people/citizens, but ended in a tradegy, and now Ashura-ou is hunting him down to make him pay for what he did, and he's probably ashamed about what he did, or fears the outcome. He probably fears regretion or getting the kids dissapointed about what he did.

Also, he could've done something really terrible meaning it after having a fight with Ashura-ou, and now he's running like hell out of his world for his life. ._.
Avvie made by me. It sucks, I know. xD;

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #581 on: October 05 2006, 08:41 pm »
I'm starting to think that maybe Fai could have a very dark side....and that he's possibly betrayed Syaoran-tachi in some way. Because even though he helps them out a lot, and acts so nice, I'm wondering whether those guilty looks have another meaning closer to home.

Plus, CLAMP like to use that little plot device a lot....one of the main friendly characters has a dark secret that affects the group.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #582 on: October 20 2006, 06:32 am »
So, guys, since there was an Ashura mention, and subsequently another FaiAshura hint, in chapter 131, maybe we should discuss that?

I think that since Fai mentioned Ashura "taking him with him", according to Pikari's translation, that we should probably look back to the bar scene in Outo when Fai was like, "I was always waiting for the one who would take me away" or whatever *paraphrase'd* ^_^;;

I, like many others I'm sure, assumed that Fai was expressing what he wanted, but now I'm thinking that he may have just been reminiscing about Ashura himself. Anyone have any theories?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #583 on: October 20 2006, 06:46 am »
So, guys, since there was an Ashura mention, and subsequently another FaiAshura hint, in chapter 131, maybe we should discuss that?

I think that since Fai mentioned Ashura "taking him with him", according to Pikari's translation, that we should probably look back to the bar scene in Outo when Fai was like, "I was always waiting for the one who would take me away" or whatever *paraphrase'd* ^_^;;

I, like many others I'm sure, assumed that Fai was expressing what he wanted, but now I'm thinking that he may have just been reminiscing about Ashura himself. Anyone have any theories?
i agree somewhat, but also, i think that hte resent events that had just acured (syaoran's brtreyment and what kurogane did, and subsequenmtly, sakura putting her life into danger) is whats forcing fai to push them away. he doesnt want them to be hurt anymore.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #584 on: October 20 2006, 07:27 am »

Wow, for some reason I didn't make that connection. I think it's possible that Fai was referring to a past event. He says "I was a guy that always waited for the one who would take me along" (in Del Rey's translation, at least). He's talking about the past in some manner - and maybe he's thinking of how he waited like that in the past, not that he's waiting now. The former might actually make a bit more sense, since he clearly went away from the situation in Celes by himself. Maybe he's remembering how he went with Ashura-ou, and what became of that. Who can say - for every hint CLAMP gives us, they give us yet more questions.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #585 on: October 20 2006, 08:01 am »
I was thinking a lot of this character particualry, first of the points that some one mention is the "age thing", we have to remember that CLAMP like a lot to desguise the age, we have to remember Magic Knight Reyearth, maybe Fai is a lot older that we thought....

And we have to think about his world, a lot of magic, there is a past, very hide... other think we have to remember the relationship with Ashura-ou & Fai (remember the part of the manga, chapter 130, when he said to Yuuko "a lot of lies, an when Ashura.ou took him in"), maybe The past of Fai is more related with the plot of Magic Knight Reyearth; this is my confusing conclution, guys.... i don't know, we have to analize all the CLAMP work and "try" to think about this character in particular....

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #586 on: October 21 2006, 05:00 am »
Aa~ Apparently we get to see Clamp's chibi!Fai (with Ashura D:?) in the second Character Guide (and a new omake.. with lots of milk.. .. ._. )
I'm getting the guide when tank 17 comes out.. so.. if no-one else scans them before then I will. But I'm sure someone will.
 Ah- someone over at the chinese boards is apparently gonna scan them when they get their scanner working.

According the babelfish.
 Which is still translating Fai as "law iraq" and Sakura as "prunus pseudocerasus" X'D

http://www.tsubasa2005.com/bbs/thread-5354-1-1.html
(might be a few pages into the thread before anyone mentions the ChibiFainess. Cant remember.)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #587 on: October 21 2006, 05:07 am »
Oooh, that would be wonderful if someone could scan and then post the link here! *waves cookies as incentive*

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #588 on: October 22 2006, 05:57 pm »
From the chinese forums:

Show content

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #589 on: October 22 2006, 06:41 pm »
oh my!!!really kawaii!! can you post the bigger version of those pics???
I really want it!! >_<
cookie for you....if you post the bigger version one.....

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #590 on: October 22 2006, 07:25 pm »
oh my!!!really kawaii!! can you post the bigger version of those pics???
I really want it!! >_<
cookie for you....if you post the bigger version one.....
It's just the forum automatically resizes them, but those are the biggest scans we have.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/ayaxxx/GB1.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/ayaxxx/GB2.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/ayaxxx/GB3.jpg
Credit to ayaxxx from the Tsubasa2005 forums for these, btw. x3

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #591 on: October 22 2006, 10:39 pm »
Oooo, intriguing~

The sketch is so cute. Does anyone know what Fai's saying in the last one there?

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #592 on: October 22 2006, 10:58 pm »
Oooo, intriguing~

The sketch is so cute. Does anyone know what Fai's saying in the last one there?
I think he's saying they want another 20 bottles of milk, or something like that.
Thats what the chinese description of the omake on Tsubasa2005 translated to, anyway.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #593 on: October 22 2006, 11:58 pm »
The sketch and the chibis are adorable. <3 Ashura-ou looks so parental. (Now there's something we didn't consider...) I can't wait to see the omake in full.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #594 on: October 23 2006, 12:41 am »
whuu~~~
thankz, Znuese-chan!! ^__^
eh???that is omake???new omake by CLAMP??
cant wait!! >_<
oh,cookie for you,Znuese-chan!!

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #595 on: October 23 2006, 01:26 am »
A new omake? I hope the it  will be realesed soon!
The sketch is cute, but Fai sitting beside Ashura? :surprised: The chibi pic is also cute! And I like the last picture of Fai too.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #596 on: October 23 2006, 02:26 am »
Yay! a new omake! Fai looks sooooo cute!
* wanna see*
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #597 on: October 23 2006, 02:54 am »
a new omake is exactly what we need to bring a little cheerfulness after all this violence sadness and cold-heartedness :sweatdrop:.
but Fai doesn't have his bandanna on the third picture,so it won't be about his new status of vampire  :(.

but at least we got to learn another funny information about his flavors,because according to his happy face he seems to be as much addicted to milk than alcohol  :tongue:!
and again he is playing the role of the mother since Shaolan and Sakura are in the background and that milk is essential for children's growth  :wink:!
moreover Fai we can suppose that Fai is asking Kurogane to milk the cows for the sake of the children  :haha:

Fai Kurogane Shaolan and Sakura as farmers would do a hilarious omake  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #598 on: October 23 2006, 03:33 am »
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/ayaxxx/GB1.jpg

How cute! So this means there's quite an age gap between Fay and Ashura, whatever they were. Way to make me even more curious, CLAMP.

The omake sounds great, I can't wait to see it! Fay is SPARKLING!  :inlove:

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #599 on: October 23 2006, 05:47 am »
Yeey! Another omake! It was about time ne?

Thank you Znuese, if I could I'd give you not only a cookie, but a whole cake! i_i *dies at the though of chibi-Fay and daddy-Ashura* (Fay has a thing for daddy figures!)

I imagine Kuro-tan being treated like a slave again (like in Outo) XD
this makes me have naughty thoughts that include a dog collar, a whimp and a seme-Fay...

The kids have to eat! Work hard Daddy!! ^^