AuthorTopic: General Gundam Thread  (Read 3157 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
General Gundam Thread
« on: October 03 2005, 02:16 am »
Since the other thread was getting *way* to long, I thought a new General Gundam Forum would be nice. So is all gundam, from UC to CE.  :)
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: General Gundam Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 03 2005, 06:13 am »
O_O Anyone care to explain to me what exactly happened in episode 50... lolz.

I don't get the ending! ROFL! Talia has a child, it's a boy. She wants Kira to meet him someday. ROFL!! Ok... and then we have Rey calling her mother. WTF!!! I really want to know the whole point of episode 50. *is lost*

And I get the episode summaries now!! HAHA!! How Lacus didn't care about her life. It was to protect ORB!! HAHA!! I get it, I think. ROFL!!! Like how when Kira told Murrue and Athrun to go, Murrue was like 'What about Eternal?' and Lacus was like I'm fine, ORB is more important than me. ROFL!!! I get it!! *is happy and proud*

I'm proud because, I think that's the only thing I got out of the whole episode. I mean like what's with the Stellar coming back. O__O Tomorrow?? WTF! Tomorrow, does that mean that there is going to be an OVA and they're going to explain everything to us?? O__O I mean like maybe Stellar gets reborn...

And there's also my crazy idea for the 3rd season. You ready?? lolz....

STELLAR IS THE NEW CLONE ROFL!!!!!! HAHA!! *is shot*

Ok. I'll leave now... Let me try to figure some things out. HAHA!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: October 04 2005, 12:23 pm »
Sorry for the double post!

I bring you new news on GSD!! lolz.

Aftermath News
Gundam Seed Destiny OVA
For those who do not know yet, GSD willl have it's own 40 minute OVA instead of the 5 minute OVA from GS! It will be released along with GSD DVD Vol. 13. Xero-Fansubs has made a statement as to they will definately sub it when it comes out.

New Series After Destiny (Gundam Seed Eternity?)
Fukuda has another interview lately again. Though he has been quite worn-out because of various pressure, he may challenge to have a third series and he is thinking of choosing 3 characters from GSD as his next series main characters. It is rumored to be called "Gundam Seed Eternity".

Source : http://seedgenesis.net/

o.O So there is going to be that 40 minute OVA! But we have to wait a while. *sigh* THAT SUCKS A LOT!!! >___< And there's going to GSE?!?! WTF!! lolz. I'm going to die if there's no LxK development or CxA AND if it's the exact same storyline as GS and GSD!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #3 on: October 04 2005, 12:25 pm »
An OVA? I WAS RIGHT! Please let it be the end! I dont want another GS series, my mind can take so much crack at a time, besides, I am anime WANKED, no more GSD! *sighs*

It better have some Kira x Lacus AsuCaga development! AND IT BETTER NOT BE THEM CRIPPLED AND ON WHEELCHAIRS! *sobs*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #4 on: October 04 2005, 12:33 pm »
YES!! No crippled Kira and Lacus. I will CRY if I see that. T___T lolz.

I think I've had enough GS/D crack in this lifetime. ROFL!! XD We can get new crack from another anime. ROFL!!! But then there's no other anime I'm looking forward to since GSD is over. T__T haha!!!

I can't wait until the OVA. When is the last DVD coming out anyways?? It better be soon.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #5 on: October 04 2005, 03:04 pm »
Ah, the AFTER PHASE correct?

This Cosmic Era story is getting longer.

Well, kinda sad that even though Destiny has Hikari no Tsubasa, it's not as good as V2.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #6 on: October 05 2005, 05:49 am »
That reminds me. Did you noticed in the last episode that SF also has WoL! o.O lolz. I was like squealing when I saw it. HAHA!! Pretty pretty! XD

Destiny sucked! lolz. For one of the 'newest' Gundams, it sucked A LOT!! And it was built by ZAFT too! *falls onto ground laughing* The only means that Gilbert is bad when it comes to Gundams. :rotfl: hehe. XD

Now Lacus is good with building or designing Gundams. ^___^ HEHE!!

EDITTED

From Gunota:

DESTINY final DVD details part2

ES Toys has now removed the 40 minute "special episode" from the DVD details.

WTF!! NO WAY!!!
« Last Edit: October 06 2005, 08:19 am by lika-chi »

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #7 on: October 09 2005, 04:14 am »
Man. It's been a week since the final ep of GSD aired. Too bad I didn't see any of them. ;-;

Anyways, how has it been watching the series?

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #8 on: October 09 2005, 01:31 pm »
It's been great. I was rewatching the episode with Lacus and Kira moments last week. ROFL!!! But I miss seeing a new episode of GSD every week. T___T lolz. XD I want more GSD!! T___T

So.. is it true about the OVA?? NO OVA!! *dies*

Offline MysticMog

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #9 on: October 11 2005, 12:38 pm »
Currently in the process of downloading Seed and Seed Destiny, is this series good? (At 10% done, sigh, gonna take a while).
Favorite Animes: Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Currently Watching: Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach, Full Metal Panic

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #10 on: November 11 2005, 01:56 pm »
How can this thread die?? Just because GSD is over doesn't mean you stop! lolz. We still have that crack RP or fanfic to write up. ROFL!! *is shot* Ok I'm back with some pretty interesting and BAD stuff.

- How was the Shinn character created?

Fukuda : Morosawa seems to want to make him a pure youngster. Kira seemed to be an ordinary youngster at first, but he was actually not ordinary at all. Athrun is a soldier, and the son to PLANT's leader. So I want to copy the realistic aspects of today's youngsters if possible.

- Shinn seems to have realized that he's wrong during the final confrontation against Athrun, have you ever thought of the possibility that he may go to Kira's side?

Fukuda : I have absolutely no such intention right from the start, because I always want to create a story where in the end Shinn loses everything except Lunamaria. I hope people don't misunderstand it, I don't think Shinn is incorrect (unjust? wrong?) at all. What Shinn and Dullindal have done are all for the good of the world, on the other hand Kira's side is the one which has somewhat deviated from the path of justice.

- But isn't that (Dullindal's world) a world unable to evolve according to Kira?

Fukuda : yes, I think Dulldinal is pessimistic (holds no hope?) for mankind. Just like what Kira and Lacus said, the world is full of wars and conflicts, no one can give a clear answer to what the future will be like. Mankind can never stop wars and conflicts, the nature of war cannot be changed. So the basic structure of the world needs to be changed to erase wars from the human world. For Dullindal that's the path of salvation for mankind. He does not want to control the world out of his own desires, so he's not evil in this sense. Even if someone opposes him and says that kind of world will be unable to evolve, he can still counter that if we just leave mankind alone wars will never disappear.

- Lastly, last month Morosawa said the love between Athrun and Cagalli is a misunderstanding, which leads to great reactions. What's the Director's take on this?

Fukuda : My take is the same as Morosawa's. If Cagalli chooses between her country and her lover, she will definitely choose her country, and Athrun has not reached to a position high enough to protect both Cagalli and her country. So based on their current positions, their relationship can't hold up.

- So the feelings between them up to now is not love?

Fukuda : Instead of love, it's more like the feelings between war comrades. Although they blushed while kissing, that's because of shyness and confusion, not mature feeling of love.

I got a bit pissed off at some things. >__< lolz. Some things are really funny. XD haha The parts that got me pissed of course are the Athrun and Cagalli parts. I was reading it and slammed my keyboard. I'm really pissed at that. But what really got me laughing was. I always want to create a story where in the end Shinn loses everything except Lunamaria. I was laughing so hard when I read this. XD lolz. ROFL!!! It's truly amazing. HAHAA!! Woo!! lolz. XD

There's another interview.

* When you guys name characters and MS units, is there any rules?
Basically, Morosawa is responsible for character names. I am responsible for the battle ships and other naming rules. Mobile Suit armaments and weapons are determined by this naming rule. ZAFT weapons uses Latin and Italian. EA uses English and German. Eurasia uses French. That's the basic guideline, with a few modifications.

*How big in PLANT in DESTINY?
In SEED, the population and area of one PLANT is roughly about the same as Suginami district in Tokyo. One hourglass colony is one PLANT = one Suginami. In Heisei 14 year, Suginami is around population 500,000. There's about one hundred of these. So DESTINY should be pretty close to this.

*How come ZAFT doesn't have military ranks?
ZAFT only became an official army after battle broke out with EA. Before, it's kinda like a national militia of PLANT civilians, so there was no rank. ZAFT is modeled after the Israeli army during the Middle East wars. Technically there is ranks, but when fighting against the arabic nations, so as to protect the size of their troops, they were named after the commanders' names.

This is perhaps the wisedom of a small country, so we borrowed this idea. That's why there's Kleuze team, Jule team, but you don't really know how big they are, or what's their rank.

*What's condition red?
This is ZAFT's equivalent of "Daiichi sentou haibi" on Archangel. There's Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. Normally, it would be green, then entering combat in Red.

*When and where was Messiah built?
In this world, there's many asteroids remnants which have been depleted of their rare metals. If you equip them with the necessary equipments and armaments, then you can get tons of these. It's much easier to build these than to build a battleship from scratch.

*Where does Lacus get her Mobile Suits?
There's 'factory' in the asteroid belt where Eternal was hiding. Even until now there's the Clyne faction in ZAFT, so they formed Terminal together with Lacus. These guys' factory in space is the "Factory"

*Where does Meer's red Haro come from?
When Lacus escaped from her place in SEED, she only brought Pink-chan. The rest of them she left in her house. The Red Haro is probably a replica of them. Lacus and Haro's combination is very well known to the general public, so it's important for the fake Lacus to have a fake Haro.

*Is the surface of Akatsuki gold foil?
It's a special anti-beam coating that appears gold. It's not gold foil. It's name is "[whatever it is..I forgot]", it's like a mirror and can reflect beam weapons. Because it is too costly, so they only made one of this.

*Rey is clone of who?
He's Mwu's dad's clone. Genetically, Kleuze is exactly the same as Rey, but the cells were decryogenized at different times. If he grows up in the same environment, Rey technically would become like Kleuze.

*Did Mwu lose his memories due to shock of battle, or were they erased artificially?
I'm not sure about Mwu's memories, but the memories of Neo Lornnoke would not exist if they weren't inserted artificially. In a sense, Mwu's memories were erased.

*Where does Archangel resupply?
In the harbor controlled by supporting organizations like Terminal, we just don't show them.

*Where does "Angel Springs" aboard the Archangel gets its springs?
From Orb. That country has volcanoes, so of course there's hot springs.

*Was Cagalli's wedding with Jona valid?
No, because she was taken away before she said the oath.

*Why did Athrun give a ruby ring to Cagalli?
Cagalli was born in may, so her birth jewel should be the Emerald...
hmm, I have no idea.

*Why was Dullindal of Kira and Lacus's reunion?
With Lacus as the leader, and Kira as the fighting power, this is a very dangerous combination both in power and influence. If this sort of combination becomes his enemies, then it would be troublesome.
However, if it's not Kira but Athrun, then that would have been easy. Athrun is still searching for his purpose, so all Dullindal needed to do was say nice things to persuade him, and he'd work for Dullindal. Same for Shinn.

*What's a Coordinator?
In these few years, designer babies are highly controversia. You can choose what hair and eye color your children has through genetic engineering.
Take this one step further, then you have 100% healthy children rid of all genetic diseases, with extra intelligence and bodily performance, like faster running, higher recognition of images, or very good and math. People with these sorts of adjustments before they were born, are Coordinators.

*Is there a basis for SEED mode?
You can really put this in numbers. Basically, it's kinda like when you're caught in a huge fire and driven to limits, you exert crazy power. Both Naturals and Coordinators can go SEED - it's something all humans have. But older people don't go SEED in the series, so it seems like it's connected to the future of the younger generation.

*Coordinators cannot have children with people other than the ones that have been chosen for them?
It's not 100% impossible, but it's really hard to go against this. This is something we see in SEED, in that birth rates are lower because of problems with manipulating people's genes. So marriage is controlled based on genetic compatibility. Talia didn't leave Dullindal out of her own choice, but it was a regulation. In other words, there's no freedom of love in this society. But there's some people who firmly believed that Coordinators will overcome the problem of low birth rate, like Patrick Zala. Dullindal was a genetic engineering scientist working under him.

*What is the Destiny Plan?
By checking the person's genes, we can determine what sort of job the person is fit for, and everything else about this person. There'd be no conflicts and displeasure if all employment was based on results of genetic analysis. The Destiny Plan is a plan to achieve this form of society. Dullindal really would've liked people to accept this Plan out of their own choice, rather than strictly enforce it. Dullindal probably was planning for it since SEED.

*What happens to the PLANT council after Dullindal has died?
Back during SEED, a new chairman was elected after a complete reorganization of the council, so perhaps this time it will be rebuilt in a similar fashion. Some say Yzak will be the new chairman. That guy looks like the kind of guy for this job, and his current position is pretty high.

I didn't read everything yet though. I'll get back to it soon. lolz. It's from the Gundam Seed community on LiveJournal. Posted by a user called yzak. Credit goes to her of course! XD lolz.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #11 on: November 12 2005, 04:29 pm »
HAHAHAH! Fukuda you offically fail at life! *dies in laughter*

Okay, now to point out your momentairly insane answers to those questions:

1. So it was pre-planned to have Shinn go batshit insane and nutso on us? It was entirely made purposely for Shinn to have a horrible world and be happy with her, the Fllay incarnation? *blink* *blink* *blink*

Okay...

2. Can I ask one question Fukuda 'oh might Gundam God'? What was the point of even making AsuCaga if it 'wasn't love'?! What was the effin point of makign them kiss? Oh wait, they were shy. So shy people kiss ALL THE TIME then? Should I go kiss anyone because I was shy?! And, shy people also give each other rings? Cry when they see each other? Right...

By the way, if it wasn't real love, wtf was it? Feelings? FEELINGS ARE LOVE YOU IDIOTIC FOOL! *cries in frustration*

By the way, if AsuCaga could kiss because they were 'shy' and it was just 'feelings; then why couldn't Kiracus kiss? HUH?! HUH?!!?! *dies*

I officially dub Fukuda the king of IDIOT.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #12 on: November 13 2005, 02:42 am »
ROFL! Good points! HAHA!!

That's exactly what I was thinking. How could AsuCaga kiss when they're not in love. That just totally threw me off. o__o And then nothing was happening between Kiracus. AH!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! (Fukuda)

*nods* Shinn's life was planned way ahead to be miserable. lolz! He says he always wanted Shinn to have nothing left but Luna. That's just so sad. I feel sorry for you, Shinn. XD haha

You know, that Haro question is pretty stupid. o__o If Gilbert got if from Lacus' old home. Why not jsut take one of those and not make a stupid English one!!!!! o__o What exactly goes on in this Fukuda's mine. -__-"