« on: June 17 2005, 02:32 pm »
has any whon woched this show?????

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: FLCL
« Reply #1 on: June 17 2005, 02:33 pm »
this should belong in anime & manga  :sweatdrop:

I watched the anime and read the manga before...the manga is confusing and a bit wierd, but the anime is pretty good^^

Offline cloud

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #2 on: June 17 2005, 02:35 pm »
i woched it on tv. i have not got the money to read it.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #3 on: June 17 2005, 05:13 pm »
-Moved to Anime and Manga

(Could if you haven't I suggest reading the forum rules. And also start being more descriptive in your posts please)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #4 on: March 05 2006, 12:08 am »
this anime is the insanest thing i have ever seen   :rotfl:

funny..meanless, cute

like the character desings.. and that haruko girl.. she rocks o/

a gainax production of the year 2000.. ¬¬ pretty old

i havent finished to watch this.. but people you should download it. dont worry about the space in your computer.. it is in the clasiffication of ova so its only 6 episodes.

<-- the first time they met  :lol:
quoting anime network
Naota is a normal Japanese 6th grade boy (although a little cynical), but when his older brother leaves for America to play baseball, his brother leaves his homeless 17 year old girlfriend Mamimi behind. Mamimi is sending mixed signals and advances to Naota, and he doesn't know what to do about her. But to make matters worse, Naota's world is totally turned upside down when he is run over by a woman on a Vespa. During their first encounter, she hits him over the head with her guitar, which then causes a horn to grow out of his forehead. She calls herself "Haruko" and her presence changes Naota's life to even further insanity.

here are just some characters info:

Nandaba Naota
Although only 12 years old and in the 6th grade, Naota tries to act like he's a grown-up. He has an older brother who went to the US to play baseball. And lately Naota seems to be very concerned about appearances.

Haruhara Haruko (Raharu Haruha):
Haruko, who claims to be 19 years old, looks like a typical attractive teenager except for the fact that she's actually an alien. Tomboyish and eccentric, she rides around on a Vespa and carries an electric guitar that she swings around quite freely. So freely in fact that she hits Naota in the head with it.

Samejima Mamimi
Seventeen years old, Mamimi is Naota's brother's girlfriend. But one wouldn't be able to tell from the way she acts. Ever since Naota's brother left for the US she's been trying to fill the gap he left with other diversions, one being Naota. A habitual smoker and truant, she loves to play video games and believes in the supernatural.

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #5 on: March 10 2006, 07:19 pm »
FLCL is so crazy. I bought the mangas (have yet to watch the anime, although I'd like to) and...it took me a little while to figure out what was going on.

Half of it didn't make sense...but it was cute and really funny, so I loved it anyway. Haha. It's always a good manga to read for a laugh!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #6 on: April 15 2006, 09:29 am »
FLCL is funny but at the same time doesnt make any sense but i have only seen 3 episodes so far and i dont know if in the rest of the episodes there is gonna be something that actually makes sense.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: April 17 2006, 05:42 am »
Yes, I saw it before...demo, I didn't get it...It seemed kinda meaningless but it was still fun to watch, I guess...

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #8 on: April 17 2006, 05:45 am »
Eh, I've only seen a few episodes of it, but what I've seen I liked a lot. It was made by the same people who made Neon Genesis Evangelion, so my theory is that FLCL was therapy to recover from Eva. ^^
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign