AuthorTopic: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien  (Read 2904 times)

Offline MysticMog

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
« on: July 08 2005, 05:42 am »
Anyone else see this anime? Just finished watching it. A well done anime, and very touching in many parts. Though the ending wasn't sad, each episode usually had very sad moments. Wish the series was longer for the high school period where they looked so happy. I also noticed Haruka looks too similar to Sakura from CCS, except a little older. After episode 2, it just kept getting more and more emotional. I just so bad for Haruka.

Discuss if you have seen this anime, otherwise... go watch it! I definitely recommend this anime to those that love touching/romance animes. It is an anime based on a H-game, but it has a good storyline (My second favorite type of this anime genre is Air TV).

Haruka (AKA Sakura look-a-like):
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/moogledude99/011.jpg
« Last Edit: July 08 2005, 06:47 am by MysticMog »
Favorite Animes: Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Currently Watching: Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach, Full Metal Panic

Offline ani

• A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
« Reply #1 on: July 08 2005, 12:04 pm »
yeah.. i've watched this.. could've sworn there was a thread for this before.. ^^ but i think its disappeared.. ^^

its a very touching anime.. though .. the ending is really weird.. :P its like it didn't really finish..

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #2 on: July 08 2005, 12:09 pm »
the first time i saw haruka.. i went.. sakura?? ?_? haha yup XD

but i love this anime non-the less. it's really sad too. that main character guy.. that was haruka's boyfriend.. and haruka's best friend are really mean. i don't like them at all. it's always the best friend's fault. what was her name?? mi something. HAHA! i don't really remember.

i love the sister akane. she rocks. and then way she yells at the best friend and the boyfriend are so cool. XD you rock girl.

anyone watching the OVA????
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline MysticMog

« Reply #3 on: July 08 2005, 04:14 pm »
I really can't hate Mitsuki, I actually liked her. They each had their own reasons for their actions. If anything, I liked Mitsuki a lot more than Takayuki. Mitsuki sacrificed everything (Even dreams, swimming, and body), but of course, Takayuki either tried to stall or is blind to everything around him. Takayuki on the other hand, should die :P.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #4 on: July 09 2005, 12:46 pm »
haha.. i kept saying that takayuki should die. he is such an a**. but i really hate mitsuki too. she really bugs me. AH!!!

if she didn't want to get a ring in the first place.. there wouldn't have been the whole accident. plus her giving up everything up was her own choice.. she didn't have to. she was SO obsessed with being with takayuki.. that she did anything to be with him. she even betrayed her best friend. so yea i can really hate her a lot. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline ani

• A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 09 2005, 02:31 pm »
you can't blame her for what she did.. she totally loves the guy.. but like.. i guess i would get mad too.. ^.^

i'm not really sure if takayuki really loves sakura.. i mean.. :P unless mitsuki did something about it.. he wouldn't have noticed sakura.

this anime was touching .. but was really confusing for me.. bleh.. ^^

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #6 on: July 09 2005, 03:24 pm »
the anime was touching. it had a really deep sort of story line. HAHA!! i'm not sure exactly.

but the end was really sad when hakura said goodbye to takayuki.

takayuki is a jerk. he doesn't deserve hakura. xD

the OVA talks about stuff after hakura wakes up and goes back home. it's cool.. but a bit too hentai-ish..

Offline MysticMog

« Reply #7 on: July 10 2005, 12:16 am »
haha.. i kept saying that takayuki should die. he is such an a**. but i really hate mitsuki too. she really bugs me. AH!!!

if she didn't want to get a ring in the first place.. there wouldn't have been the whole accident. plus her giving up everything up was her own choice.. she didn't have to. she was SO obsessed with being with takayuki.. that she did anything to be with him. she even betrayed her best friend. so yea i can really hate her a lot. XD

We should be blaming the driver that driving that car instead ^_^. If Takayuki wasn't late, the car might've hit both of them. Though I wish the car hit Takayuki instead, though he was fairly likable in episode 2.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #8 on: July 10 2005, 12:07 pm »
if takayuki was early and wasn't late.. they wouldn't have been there of where the accident happened at all.. you have to think of these things..

so they wouldn't have gotten into an accident anyways if he wasn't late.. what a loser!!!

i was crying during the last episode of this.. it's a truly sad anime.. :cry:

Offline MysticMog

« Reply #9 on: July 10 2005, 03:52 pm »
Judge: You have put a 3rd year high school student into a coma because you were driving drunk. What do you have to say for yourself?
Driver: But...but... if Takayuki wasn't late or Mitsuki didn't stall Takayuki, I would've only hit some telephone booths instead!
Jury: *Quietly agreeing* He is right. We declare the driver innocent. The guilty one is Takayuki!

That would be a weird trial ^_^.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #10 on: July 10 2005, 05:19 pm »
lolz... that would be a funny trial.. and that's the truth though.

but you can say whatever though i guess. i will always blame takayuki and mitsuki. XD hehe

i will love haruka and akane forever though. xD