AuthorTopic: Pokemon  (Read 13402 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Pokemon
« Reply #60 on: July 26 2005, 09:35 pm »
I don't know any places like that.

I know a lot of schools out here in Aus, banned it

Same here....people were fighting over the cards too much, so they stopped people from bringint he stuff in. But my friend used to bring in his gameboy, and he'd let me play the games on it.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #61 on: August 09 2005, 11:22 am »
Heh, the old elementry school I went to didn't allow gameboys or anything like that. But everyone snuck in some kind of gameboy or other lol. And it was mostly the boys that played with the cards and stuff like that.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #62 on: August 09 2005, 07:06 pm »
Our whole school got taken over by it, although it was the boys mainly. But my friends and I were just as obsessed as the boys.....and we knew a lot more. I rememeber in the first movie, the male friend who brought in his gameboy said that Ash had caught all 150 pokemon in the movie, after he saw the advert with Ash walking out of the smoke with all those pokemon.

We took great pleasure in pointing out why that couldn't happen.

One of my female friends was convinced that Diamond was another horse pokemon, after seeing the description on Ponyta's card that its hooves were harder than diamonds........it took me forever to make her understand the truth. LOL

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister