AuthorTopic: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 198970 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Re: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #840 on: August 26 2005, 10:56 am »
Yeap, problem is everything around me is to expensive to break  :angry:
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #841 on: August 26 2005, 10:57 am »
I get that.
But I'm such a klutz, I've already broken everything.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #842 on: August 26 2005, 10:57 am »
okay, since my mother keeps messing around my room, i have no idea where th hell my chinese calender went *it had the description of each animeal each month* so i just got it from Fruits Basket's site instead, which is accurate from what i remember ^^

The Horse
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #843 on: August 26 2005, 11:02 am »
The Horse
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. The are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice.
Wow, it's so accurate for me, and at the same time...it isn't! Haha!
Popular? Hmm, yes and no. Cheerful? Most of the time. Skillful with money? HA!
Talk to much? Ain't that the truth! Wise, talented and good with their hands? Meh, now and then.
Weakness for members of the opposite sex? Depends on the guy, but yeah! Accurate.
Impatient and hot blooded? Very much so.  I like entertainment, but I had large crowds. Independent? Lately.
Rarely listen to advice? Yep, sounds like me.

Hehe, I wanna do this again with something else. I like going through details, hehe. I'm so bored.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline KawaiiHana

• Big Fan
  • RAWR!!! =]
« Reply #844 on: August 26 2005, 11:08 am »
Some of that is true for me, but some of it isn't. I hate entertaining crowds and I'm definately not popular. ( Wooo go 1990s!) lol.

But cool info Angel! ^-^

Hmmm...my horoscope said I was going to help someone today, but it has yet to happen...
~*Forum Family*~
Moonflower121- Little Sister
moezy-chan - Big Sister
Sayora Chan - Cousin
charme* - Big Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #845 on: August 26 2005, 11:15 am »
lol! horoscopes i no longer keep up with, i barely lift up to read the newspaper. and im too lazy to check online. you ever tried those personality tests? i clicked on a sponser link that was on google for the hell of it, took it... and my result? wait, i need to look....oh, i found it somewhere in my mail inbox. lol

Angel, you're an Observer!

You are an indispensable equalizer amongst the various groups that comprise your life. You feel that the spotlight and center stage were made for other people to act out their fantasies.

lol... it was... something. the first sentence is false. second was....close enough. xD

-

you guys can take it here for the hell of it if you want. lol: http://web.tickle.com/personality/?sid=2647&test=personality&supp=nopop-CDCD1

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #846 on: August 26 2005, 11:25 am »
Star  you're a Movie Star!

You're a bright ray of sunshine and secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

You like making your work environment cozy and hospitable and you spend a lot of time on your appearance. You never shy away from asserting your ideas and opinions, and encourage others to do the same.

And that's just scratching the surface

Movie star? no     but most of it's true
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline KawaiiHana

• Big Fan
  • RAWR!!! =]
« Reply #847 on: August 26 2005, 11:26 am »
I did one since I needed something to distract me from my homework. lol.

Barbie, you're a Secret Agent!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Secret Agent which means you are a Thinker / Seeker Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

Erm....That MIGHT be true...I'm not really sure. o.O;;
Sometimes I'm "Thinker" person and sometimes I don't want to use my brain. XD
~*Forum Family*~
Moonflower121- Little Sister
moezy-chan - Big Sister
Sayora Chan - Cousin
charme* - Big Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #848 on: August 26 2005, 11:40 am »
lol, no worries... i had a Poet result too. something about treasuring your friends, likes to think a lot... which is true. i cant rememeber what the rest said. lol!

wait, i found the full result for the observer...

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #849 on: August 26 2005, 11:42 am »
Endoh, you're an Observer!
This means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more time on your own than most.
You are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.
And that's just scratching the surface!

I can't really say whether if that's accurate or not.
Hmm....half and half, I guess.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #850 on: August 26 2005, 12:23 pm »
CherryandWolfLover, you're a Shark!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Shark which means you are a Seeker / Success Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you've got a robust love of life and a killer instinct. Chances are you hate rules, and don't plan on getting old. You're flexible and friendly on top of being innovative and smart. In short, people respect you.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're extroverted and love being in the spotlight? Or that your mantra is "work hard, play hard"? How could we have divined that dull parties make you weep?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Shark.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Um... okie then... ^_^''' Ehehe...
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #851 on: August 26 2005, 12:41 pm »
oh man, i'm completely stressed.

ever have someone be mad at you and you don't know what you did wrong? and you know you didn't do anything wrong. ughhhh. i'm stressing REAL bad now.

i just want to break something.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #852 on: August 26 2005, 12:47 pm »
yeah, that happened to me on MANY MANY ocassions... in fact, i've lost count. but i choose to ignore the people. if they're so ticked off at you, let them do it on their own time, dont go down with them. thats me being simple minded for you. lol

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #853 on: August 26 2005, 12:49 pm »
but see.. this person just so happens to be my boyfriend so i do care if he's mad at me, even if i know i didn't do anything wrong.

do guys PMS? maybe it's pms. hah.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #854 on: August 26 2005, 07:26 pm »
*dances around* Whee, my friend gave me a TRC movie poster. It's so hard to find TRC things in my country. Haha, when she saw it she actually fought with several guys. ^__^

Guys with PMS? Do they?! XD

When I'm really angry, I just tend to stay quiet. Don't dare talk to me when I'm like that, my head boils easily.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #855 on: August 26 2005, 08:01 pm »
eh, me and him are fine now. it was just a misunderstanding `=)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #856 on: August 27 2005, 04:15 am »
OMG!! Our longest meaningless thread YET!! lolz. XD OMG!!

So what's up?? I haven't been on this thread for a few days. ^___^ What's you guys up to?? lolz

WAH!! I want to get a TRC movie poster. T__T I want more TRC stuff.. hehe. There's hardly any TRC stuff here too. I got two posters, which were really hard to find. O__O lolz. But they were worth the finding. XD hehe
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #857 on: August 27 2005, 04:58 am »
Wow, you're right. This IS long.
I NEED more TRC stuff, too. All I've got are my books, and that's it.
I'd order online, but the paranoid parents don't like me shopping online. Crap!
Plus, the most important part of it, I've got no money to do so. Double crap!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #858 on: August 27 2005, 05:27 am »
I have one TRC poster. That's really about it besides the manga. Maybe I'll find something when I attend Sakura Con in March. ^_^
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #859 on: August 27 2005, 05:45 am »
i only have the mangas and THAT'S IT. that's only because i'm broke, i can't shop online, and well.. my parents don'tl ike me shopping online to begin with.