AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213573 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #220 on: September 02 2005, 11:56 am »
sleep is a big prob for me. but so far i only have classes on monday and tuesday. so its not too bad yet :D
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #221 on: September 02 2005, 12:11 pm »
wow It has been a looong while since i was last here. So much to do with work and everything and for this month I'm working and going to university. Reallly really busy.

Sorry for those of you who  have to go to school. I'm finally done with that part of my life!

Hey has anybody noticed [don't know if it has been mentioned] If Tsubasa is on cartoon network for those of you who have it? I don't have it but on the listings I clearly saw the word Tsubasa. However it is like 11:30 in the night, so could somebody check it out?
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #222 on: September 02 2005, 12:28 pm »
I have school next week... -_- my life is kinda funny. when i finally experience summer vacation, first few weeks i get bored and wish school would just start again. here its coming up and i dont want to go back! :lol:

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #223 on: September 02 2005, 01:40 pm »
People say that the summer of your senior year is suppose to be the best experience of our young lives . . . Ha . . . Whoever said that was lying . . . My summer's been pretty BLAH, and although there are things waiting at school that I'm not really looking forward to dealing with . . . I really don't mind going back and trying to salvage whatever good things are left for my senior year.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #224 on: September 02 2005, 02:57 pm »
I have school next week... -_- my life is kinda funny. when i finally experience summer vacation, first few weeks i get bored and wish school would just start again. here its coming up and i dont want to go back! :lol:
That always happens to me! At first I'm thinking, "YES! No school! Freedom!" But then a few weeks later I'm like, "Uhh....could I go back already."
But now I really don't wanna go back. Even if I got my scheduel changed around....it's still sucks! Bah!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #225 on: September 02 2005, 03:17 pm »
I didnt get my schedule yet. -_- I have to get it on the 7th... and school starts on the 8th. OMG my friend doesnt have to go back for her schedule the day before school starts again. shes so lucky. Why cant the school just mail it to the students. -_- but then I wonder, which would you consider lazy, the students or the school staff in this situation? lol

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #226 on: September 02 2005, 03:21 pm »
At least you guys get your schedules in advance . . . The way my school does it, they give us a genreal idea of what classes we're getting when we register, but we don't get our actual schedule until the first day of school.  :shifty: No way of knowing what teachers we have and what class we have for what period before hand.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #227 on: September 02 2005, 05:10 pm »
I have to fit my P.E gear, all my books, all my folders, and my coursework into my bag on the first day of term, because I have no clue what I'll be having.....we don't get told our schedules until we get there either!

Yay! I got my exam results for Year 10 today! I didn't fail Geography!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #228 on: September 02 2005, 05:18 pm »
Lol, oh yes... the PE gear... omg I lost them right near the end of the school  year. it was so stupid. but that just proves how bad my memory is! T-T"

I left my gym clothes in my English class on a friday (typical :shifty: ) and I had left it behind... i realized I had forgotten it... I went back.. and it wasnt there anymore. o_O" who wants to steal other people's clothes? especially PE!? >_< I have tog et a new set this year.

And I STILL didnt get my regents score. why cant they mail it to you!?!?! My school life sucks... -_-

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #229 on: September 02 2005, 07:10 pm »
Ow, my hands hurt. In electronics class to day we have to learn how to use a soldering iron. Wah, they're all red! *sniff*

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #230 on: September 02 2005, 07:16 pm »
Did you burn yourself? I had to do something like that with a partner once.....I was holding the thing to be soldered, and she had the tool....only thing was, she missed and landed on my hand instead.  -_-

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #231 on: September 02 2005, 07:36 pm »
No, we had to do it INDIVIDUALLY. My classmate was behind me, and I held out my hand to get a piece of wire from another classmate, then the classmate behind me accidentally hit my hand with her soldering iron. *sniff* Not to mention those cuts I got just by trying to remove the outer cover of the wires! This is why I wanted to take up Journalism, but our teachers said that it was reserved for the "top class". Pffttt...

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #232 on: September 02 2005, 11:00 pm »
Top classes...huh. Why? Anyone can do Journalism, it all depends on the particular strengths that you have. I wouldn't mind being a journalist myself, but I'd be too shy to talk to people.....

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #233 on: September 02 2005, 11:05 pm »
Yeah, you'd have to learn how to take interviews of people. Lol.

Did you burn yourself? I had to do something like that with a partner once.....I was holding the thing to be soldered, and she had the tool....only thing was, she missed and landed on my hand instead. -_-

Ouch... something like that happened to me before... except I was helping my mom trying out some clothes... she pricked me with a needle.... :sweatdrop:

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #234 on: September 02 2005, 11:14 pm »
Top classes...huh. Why? Anyone can do Journalism, it all depends on the particular strengths that you have. I wouldn't mind being a journalist myself, but I'd be too shy to talk to people.....

perhaps you can be the journalist behind the scenes type..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #235 on: September 03 2005, 01:55 am »
i have school next week. booo. and school means i have to take the SATs soon. boooo.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #236 on: September 03 2005, 01:57 am »
i can't wait till school
i actually get to hang out with at least one ofo my friends again  :sweatdrop:
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #237 on: September 03 2005, 03:49 am »
Some of you guys didn't get your timetables yet?? REALLY?? I got my two days ago. I don't like it. -__-"

I can wait for school to start. I want a few more weeks of summer holiday. Summer school took away one month. T__T So not fair. ARG!!! I'm not really looking forward to school though. >< Need more break first but then there are some things that I'm looking forward too. ^__^ hehe

But I don't think I'm going to be on as much. Trying to get high marks this year. Made a new goal to try to get into a really good university. -__-" I don't think I'm going to get really high marks though. ARG!!! I don't think I'm going to be doing much studying either. Must make myself to it though. lolz I'll probably end up going online everyday right after school until I go to sleep. -__-" lolz
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #238 on: September 03 2005, 05:56 am »
I'll probably end up going online everyday right after school until I go to sleep. -__-" lolz

You too! LOL. That's what I do too....like today....*ahem*

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #239 on: September 03 2005, 06:02 am »
I don't have a timetable...I'm in middle school..The teachers make it and we follow it. I don't want to go to highschool..people are scaring me now..>.>

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------