AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213638 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #660 on: September 25 2005, 06:30 am »
You have wavy hair? Lol, that's weird... from your webcam shots, I couldnt really tell. My hair is all straight. But not all the time, when I wake up from my sleep, its all a friz. :rotfl:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #661 on: September 25 2005, 06:40 am »
That's weird and cool at the same time because my hair is like that too!! HAHA!!

SHHH!!!! That's only because when my hair is messed up I don't take pictures!! ROFL!! I only take pictures when my hair isn't all messed up. Like after I wash my hair. ^__^ lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #662 on: September 25 2005, 07:02 am »
Lol, I do that all the time. That's why I dont like it when my friends ask to take group photos with me. But now I sound like those fashion perfectionists, which I for some reason despise due to a belief that they are... something. lol

Although sometimes Im really lazy... especially on weekends... and I forget to brush my hair, etc... Lol, I just don't care about looks too much. This happens to be one of those cases... well, only at home anyway. Lols

Man I'm tired right now... I have a headache... Must be from the crazy car ride... cuz its been like this for the past hour

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #663 on: September 25 2005, 07:04 am »
Awww.. *hugs Angel* Hope you feel better! When I was watching tv, I wanted to fall asleep. Was so tired. And the manga I was reading was not too interesting!! lolz.

I've been so bored!!! *sigh* School makes my weekends so boring. >__<
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #664 on: September 25 2005, 10:32 am »
Ah, finally out of that forsaken hospital room. So, how's everybody. I like my hair now, very short. Haha, maybe I should let the front part grow so I'd look like Sakura! :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #665 on: September 25 2005, 09:16 pm »
I'm growing my hair...so I can cut it again!

Sounds weird, right? But I've found that if I grow it long, then cut it again, instead of keeping it short, I get loads of nice comments about my 'new' hairstyle.

Heh.....I'm vain at heart.  :sweatdrop:

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #666 on: September 25 2005, 10:09 pm »
Lolz, you're not the only one. Last time I got my hair cut (stupid barber got it neck length when I specifically asked just to make my hair less thick) my friends were staring at me the next day of school saying

'Dude, what'd you do to your hair?'
"I cut it... isn't it obvious?"
'Yeah... kinda looks different though.'
'But it looks cool anyway!'

:sweatdrop: The memory is stuck in my mind for some reason.

Ever wonder how it's weird to remember embarrrassing moments that have happened years ago while you forget some of the most important things? LOL! That's me right there. xDDD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #667 on: September 26 2005, 02:01 am »
HAHA!!! That's the same as me. I always remember the memories that I don't want to remember. But then the things that I need to or want to remember, I don't. lolz.

I could be so forgetful. Like after watching something on TV one minute and then the commercial comes on, I sometimes go like "What was I just watching??" ROFL!! It's funny. Because I'm that forgetful at times. HAHA!! It's weird... *sigh*

My hair is a mess again!! I just woke up. xP I want to go get it cut!! T___T

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #668 on: September 26 2005, 02:27 am »
Lol, isn't it past noon where you are right now? I know someone who lives in Canada so... o.o That's amazing. I'm so accustomed to waking up early. LOL! I woke up at 7 something this morning. :sweatdrop:

Embarrassing moments... falling down 2 flights of stairs... during elementary school? O_O" It shouldnt be a shock but... Lol.

Forgetful times... like what was the homework from the previous day... and I always end up rushing, copying it from my friend before handing it in... rofl!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #669 on: September 26 2005, 02:48 am »
SEVEN!! On a Sunday! HAHA! I woke up at around 11 today. xP HAHA! I never wake up earlier than 9 on the weekends unless I have to go somewhere or something. XD haha

HAHA! That happens a lot, the homework part. I go into class and look on the board and go "SHIT! We had homework!!" lolz. That's so me!! lolz. xD

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #670 on: September 26 2005, 02:57 am »
I have no idea what's wrong with me...I'm waking up at either 7 or 7.30....even on the weekends. Tired...so tired....*falls off chair asleep*

Ahem......anyway......homework? I'm a right nerd! I panic if I haven't done the homework, and I get upset if I get a low mark, so forgetting is an absolute no-no for me!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #671 on: September 26 2005, 03:01 am »
o.O Forgetting homework, I blame myself.. xP

And then when I get a low mark, I blame myself TOO!! *sigh* T___T I could do so much better but I don't!!! WAH!!! :cry:

How can you people wake up so friking early on the weekends?? O__O *sigh* I could never do that. Even if I did, I'll just fall right back asleep hehe. XD

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #672 on: September 26 2005, 03:11 am »
o.O Forgetting homework, I blame myself.. xP

And then when I get a low mark, I blame myself TOO!! *sigh* T___T I could do so much better but I don't!!! WAH!!! :cry:

How can you people wake up so friking early on the weekends?? O__O *sigh* I could never do that. Even if I did, I'll just fall right back asleep hehe. XD

Weekends? I woke up that early during the summer vacation. Pffft. Lol! I don't know why. Like i mentioned, I'm pretty used to it... and the alarm clock rings at that time... and I always forget to turn it off so it can never ring again... lol

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #673 on: September 26 2005, 03:40 am »
Summer vacation!! O__O OMG!! I only woke up at 8 once because I had to. lolz. The other days, I woke up around 10 to 12!! ROFL!!! Then again I always slept late. xP haha

WHOO! The Girls Thread looks like a mess. :dodge: There's so many 'little' posts. *sigh* I'm staying away from it for a while. lolz. I don't even know what's happening!! haha

And for the Naruto fans! I have some screenshots to share!! ROFL!!! Go to the Naruto Thread in the anime section to see. XD

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #674 on: September 26 2005, 10:03 am »
It's kinda weird, as I consider it... I might wake up early, but I end up sleeping later on in the afternoon! Lol!! For 4 hours+ of course. haha

I'm so bored.. I still have to finish up my French HW... which isn't hard but as you guys should know, I'm a lazy bum. -_- (yep... sucks to be me...)

So what's everyone doing now? lol

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #675 on: September 26 2005, 10:08 am »
Sneezing, blowing my nose. My ear itches (XD I say the most random things sometimes). I'm also trying hard to finish my homework, but can't steer myself away from the computer. It's like a force keeps pulling me back.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #676 on: September 26 2005, 10:11 am »
Trying to recover from 2 very painful panic attacks. I am physically and emotionally drained. Hoe, make the room stop spinning. @_@

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #677 on: September 26 2005, 10:21 am »
Trying to convince myself to walk over to my school bag and open it and drag out the homework 
Ha  like that's ever gonna happen!   but still it needs to get done somehow
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #678 on: September 26 2005, 10:22 am »
I'm also trying hard to finish my homework, but can't steer myself away from the computer. It's like a force keeps pulling me back.

HAHA! Same here. :rotfl:

moezy-chan with panic attacks? O_O what happened!? lol. Well, as for the room spinning, I'm pretty dizzy. lolz.

moezychan

« Reply #679 on: September 26 2005, 10:25 am »
I've had them for about 10 years now I guess, and if I get stressed out enough, my body becomes rigid, and I get horrible headaches that paralyze my entire body. This is the first one I've had in about 6 months. I thought they were finally gone, but I guess I was wrong.