AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213610 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #700 on: September 29 2005, 12:09 pm »
Whew, I'm glad to hear you're alright. Yeah, allergies are the worst. Non stop colds, stuffy noses, and itchy eyes kill me. I remember my eyes feeling so watery and itchy that I couldn't do anything, just lay on my bed and shut my eyes hoping the Visine allergy eye drops would work.

I'm better now, although I still get colds in the mornings :( I dunno... I think something may be wrong with me because my ears have been awfully itchy lately, even though they are super clean. I'm going to the doctor's next week, so I hope that can clear things up.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #701 on: September 30 2005, 01:57 pm »
I cut the inside of my ear yesterday and I didn't notice until someone was like, "Umm....your ear is bleeding really bad."
Ahh! It scared the hell out of me! I had to go to the clinic to get my ear "flushed out" (it's not as gross as it sounds).
But [shiver] My ear kills right now. They said it was possible that it could get infected if I don't treat it properly!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #702 on: September 30 2005, 02:03 pm »
Oh, Endoh-chan! Daijobu des ka? This is really freaky though. Our lives are really too similar. Freaky! But seriously, are you alright?

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #703 on: September 30 2005, 02:15 pm »
Yup! I'm okay! My ear just hurts a bit, but they say I'll be fine.
But it was so freaky then, I was afraid I'd punctured my eardrum or something!
But then I realised if I had actually done that, it would have hurt ALOT more.
My ear keeps popping, though, and it's really annoying me, ahah!

I realised that, too. Long lost siblings, perhaps? :tongue3:
Okay, I'm looking too into it, haha!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #704 on: September 30 2005, 02:25 pm »
Yup! I'm okay! My ear just hurts a bit, but they say I'll be fine.
But it was so freaky then, I was afraid I'd punctured my eardrum or something!
But then I realised if I had actually done that, it would have hurt ALOT more.
My ear keeps popping, though, and it's really annoying me, ahah!

I realised that, too. Long lost siblings, perhaps? :tongue3:
Okay, I'm looking too into it, haha!

It seems the same things are happening to us at the same time! This is creeping me out! And yeah, my ears keep popping too. My sister's voice is killing me. Do you feel dizzy? Because I have been dizzy for 2 weeks now. I get out of breathe just from climbing a flight of stairs, and I'm the most athletic person in my family, so that's saying something.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #705 on: September 30 2005, 02:31 pm »
......okay this is too creepy.
I fell over earlier in the kitchen while making perogies because I got insanely dizzy!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #706 on: September 30 2005, 02:34 pm »
......okay this is too creepy.
I fell over earlier in the kitchen while making perogies because I got insanely dizzy!

I'm weirded out now. One good thing though, we can never say that there isn't anybody that doesn't understand us. We understand each other perfectly!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #707 on: September 30 2005, 09:11 pm »
*sneezes* Ok...first a week long fever then a cold. What's wrong with me? *sniff*

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #708 on: September 30 2005, 10:26 pm »
*sneezes* Ok...first a week long fever then a cold. What's wrong with me? *sniff*

Ralea-chan, daijobu? Is it allergies, or is it an actual cold, because everytime around this year I get sick, and it affects one part of my body. This year it's my ears.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #709 on: October 01 2005, 11:44 am »
Sicknesses, sicknesses, they really s**k. I'm not sick anymore myself, except for the occasional runny nose here and there, but I always feel really tired and sad. Also I'm really clumsy now. Just last week I tripped on my friend's leg and almost sprained my ankle in front of my Drama class :tongue:. And I walked into walls two times! What's the matter with me *shakes head*?

Hey, has anyone noticed my username? Isn't it lopsided and cut off XD weird!
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #710 on: October 01 2005, 11:56 am »
Hey, has anyone noticed my username? Isn't it lopsided and cut off XD weird!

That's because there's not enough room for your entire name. Don't worry, your not the only one. It's also the same for Arcademan/PixieP-san's name.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #711 on: October 01 2005, 11:59 am »
Hehe it's just like me to choose a long name that is totally unoriginal and long! Rofl!

moezychan

« Reply #712 on: October 01 2005, 12:10 pm »
Hehe it's just like me to choose a long name that is totally unoriginal and long! Rofl!

And that's why I always call you Cherry-chan. Much easier to type, but if it's any consolation, it's very rare that someone on this website will use that name! It's truly original!

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #713 on: October 01 2005, 12:16 pm »
Hehe! I suppose it's original, I do like Cherries and Wolves :P

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #714 on: October 02 2005, 01:01 am »
An odd combination, but a good name nevertheless

moezychan

« Reply #715 on: October 02 2005, 01:06 am »
An odd combination, but a good name nevertheless

I honestly love it! It's kawaii!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #716 on: October 02 2005, 04:29 am »
What's been happening here?? lolz. I haven't been on this thread for a while because, again, I don't know what's happening. ROFL!!!!

I'm really bored right now. T___T I was suppose to go out with my friend but she ditched me for her mom. T___T So sad. I don't even think she thinks of me as her best friend anymore. I feel like she doesn't like me anymore. We don't talk anymore. WAH!!!! I'm so depressed!!! T___T

Anyways, I've been really weird these days. I've been so bored! I just sit in front of the computer and don't want to do anything!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like I don't even want to go on the forum!! haha. But then again.. there's really nothing much for me to post now. And I have a lot of anime to watch but I just don't feel like watching it.

I have to say that Negima! is the WORSE anime ever!! I don't like it at all!! >___< And Chobits is uh.. I don't know. Maybe after reading the manga for both, I feel like the anime stinks a lot. T___T lolz. And to top it off the last episode of GSD is BAD!! T____T Can my day get any better??!?!??!!

The only thing keeping me sane and occupied right now it drawing. O__O lolz. I hardly draw but last night I just had the urge to draw!! ROFL!!! I drew a pretty nice pic. Well to me. It's probably one of my best!!! lolz. I suck in drawing A LOT!!!! T___T lolz...

Well I think I've done ranting. XD haha.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #717 on: October 02 2005, 05:36 am »
I haven't watched Negima or Chobits, but I get you on the GSD, totally dissapointing, though we shoudl keep the anime discussions in teh anime/manga forum :XD:

Anyway, that must suck if she doesn't view you as a friend, it happens to me alot, *sigh* Truly depressing, sometimes I come off as clingy, ya know? Since I treat a person like my best friend, and all of a sudden, barriers are up.

Cherry-chan, I love you're name! Reminds me of Sakura and Syaoran, and I'm guessign that's the meaning right? Becuase Sakura means Cherry petals, and Syaoran means Little Wolf :XD:

I hope Ralea-chan, Endoh-chan, lika-chan and moezy-chan all feel better, seriously, I haven't had time to come on this forum anymoe T__T  Sad...
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #718 on: October 02 2005, 05:41 am »
Ok.. I'll keep the anime stuff there. :sweatdrop:

HAHA! I totally get you. I know I'm clingy. I am because I hate losing friends and then I get totally parnoid at times. Like thinking my friend hates me and she rather be playing online games. But then again at times it's true. I mean like she has like 10000 RELATIONSHIPS online!! O__O And it's totally not heathly!!! And then at times she gets me mad. >__< And she doesn't really try to make me feel better either. >__<

Anyways.. Umm how do you draw a shocked expression. Mostly the mouth!! For anime!! ROFL!! I'm trying to draw the mouth but it doesn't look right. ?__? lolz.

-___-" I have a feeling some people aren't feeling well right now. I don't really know what's going on but hope you guys are alright. ^__^ And thanks Fisah! haha. XD

I have time but there's really nothing for me to do here. T____T
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #719 on: October 02 2005, 06:22 am »
Cherry-chan, I love you're name! Reminds me of Sakura and Syaoran, and I'm guessign that's the meaning right? Becuase Sakura means Cherry petals, and Syaoran means Little Wolf :XD:

Yep! S+S are the meaning! :keke: