Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98227 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: KuroxFai- Will it be canon?
« Reply #20 on: October 30 2005, 06:26 am »
yeah, it is isn't it?
i was going to post it in the KuroxFai topic, but i accidentally posted it here, and now i can't delete it anymore... it seems so odd to post it in two topics so.... ^^'

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #21 on: October 30 2005, 01:49 pm »
Look what i made! XD
This proves that Kurogane loves Fai, and only Fai! ^_^

Ha ha, Meowzy, that made me laugh so hard I'm giving you a cookie! ((And don't worry that you didn't post it in the KuroFay thread, chances are, they'll come here, too! XD But then again, no one said you couldn't post it in both threads, so why not?))
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: October 31 2005, 08:35 pm »
I voted for the first choice, of course! Looking at the drawings, manga and even anime clips, it's looking more and more likely all the time that this couple will become canon, especially as there are several similarities to YukixTouya and CLAMP aren't adverse to putting shonen-ai in their stories.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #23 on: November 01 2005, 04:43 am »
Yeah! So many replies! (will not get mad at one who voted 'hell no'- will not get mad)

I really, really love the idea of comparing YukixToya to FaixKuro- YukixToya are tied with KuroxFai and KakeixSaiga as my favorite malexmale Clamp pairings (though WatanukixDoumeki is quickly joining the club).

And... Well, as to the shonen/shoujo question... People keep calling Tsubasa a shonen, but I really don't see it as a shonen. I see it as gender-amibugous. And, if you hadn't noticed, most of the fans on the Tsubasa part of the forum are girls. Having just read Tokyo Babylon two days ago, I will attest that it is definitely shoujo (EVERY true Clamp fan needs to read Tokyo Babylon), but I would call X/1999 more gender-ambiguous, like Tsubasa.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #24 on: November 01 2005, 05:32 pm »
Oh god, there's a "Don't know, don't care" vote, too!!! *cries* ((Not as bad as "hell, no", but it still makes Yuki cry...))

Anyway, I really doubt X could EVER be considered shounen... ever... Too many shounen-ai hints ((WAAAAY heavier than Tsubasa's hints... Have you seen the infamous scene in vol. 8 of X?)) But yes, I don't think Tsubasa seems very shounen, but it doesn't seem shoujo, either, so it could go either way. But not X, noooo not X... *huggles X*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #25 on: November 02 2005, 09:14 am »
lsorry but i voted for HELL NO!!
cuz in anypart they mention to like each other, they r just friends, like sakura and tomoyo. And i think kurogano loves tomoyo, and fye is ONLY his friend, i can't imagine kissig or anything XP.

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #26 on: November 02 2005, 09:45 am »
Lol, don't worry, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. =3

Lol, I read vol 8 for X... but I forgot what was in there... darn my memory capacity. >_> Taking consideration into CLAMP's works so far, especially CCS, KF is always a possibility. :keke:

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: November 02 2005, 09:58 am »
How about this nice couple shot? ^___^
Canon? I don't think we have anything to wonder about.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #28 on: November 02 2005, 12:55 pm »
lsorry but i voted for HELL NO!!
cuz in anypart they mention to like each other, they r just friends, like sakura and tomoyo. And i think kurogano loves tomoyo, and fye is ONLY his friend, i can't imagine kissig or anything XP.

I could say the same thing only the other way around! XD XD I really don't think Kuro loves Tomoyo, if he did, he'd say he wants to return to Japan to be with her (which he's never even implied..), and I think the reason he wants to return (or at least as it seems in chapters 92-95) is because he protected that land with his mother and father and his lovely ninja posse, so naturally he'd be homesick (kind of like how he was attached to Ginryuu for the same reason). This is hard to convey in text, but do you guys know what I mean? He just seems like the kind of guy who wants to stay stable, he seems uncomfortable around things he finds unusual, (like spoons!!) and that he'd just rather stay home! XD

And to Arch-Lucifer, just flip through the last 10 pages... Where Kamui is pinned to the wall with glass? And how Fuu Fuu reacts to that? Then you'll know! XD

And to Sakaki: Ahhh, thank you.. I love that pic... *hugs screen*

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #29 on: November 02 2005, 03:22 pm »
i haven't  read the manga *but i think i have to*, but he hasn't say too that he likes Fye, never ....*vein #*   well anyway this is not a fight and i don't think i could win :dodge:  there are so many Fye&Kuro fans, the poll has only 2 votes to "HELL NO" one me and the other (who knows).
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 06:45 am by pretty »

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #30 on: November 02 2005, 03:35 pm »
You actually voted and haven't read the manga?
So, the vote of 'hell no' was just coming from the fact that you don't care
for shounen-ai.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I wouldn't vote in a poll if I didn't actually know the
characters, and hadn't read the manga. Kuro and Fai have many many scenes in the manga where you can see they have very strong feelings towards each other. CLAMP wouldn't ever have to actually show them do anything more than they already have, considering what they've shown so far is already overwhelmingly screaming, 'couple' and 'love.'

Yuki and Touya were never actually shown kissing, but as we all know, they are 'together.'
Fai and Kuro have been shown being much more physical with each other already then even Yuki and Touya.  I could write out all the words Kuro and Fai have spoken to each other that have meaning, I could put up all the manga scans of Fai hugging Kuro and hanging on him, Kuro chasing him, and letting him hang on him... wow, that would take a really really long time now that I think about it. Hmmm... maybe I'll just stick to my list of 100 places Kuro and Fai can make out... maybe that deserves it's own thread, ne?? ^___^

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #31 on: November 02 2005, 03:51 pm »
AS I SAID its not a fight and i don't think i could win with so many thiscouple fans ###
And i'm not against gays couples, (how can i, many of them are my best friends)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #32 on: November 02 2005, 03:51 pm »
Never say never!! It's totally possible! Sure, it's a bit non-CLAMP, but who knows! This could be a revolution!

And to he or she who has not read the manga -
You cannot full understand the awesomeness of TRC without reading the manga! Heck, you can't even call it trc without reading the manga... sheesh.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #33 on: November 02 2005, 03:54 pm »
You actually voted and haven't read the manga?
So, the vote of 'hell no' was just coming from the fact that you don't care
for shounen-ai.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I wouldn't vote in a poll if I didn't actually know the
characters, and hadn't read the manga. Kuro and Fai have many many scenes in the manga where you can see they have very strong feelings towards each other. CLAMP wouldn't ever have to actually show them do anything more than they already have, considering what they've shown so far is already overwhelmingly screaming, 'couple' and 'love.'

Yuki and Touya were never actually shown kissing, but as we all know, they are 'together.'
Fai and Kuro have been shown being much more physical with each other already then even Yuki and Touya. I could write out all the words Kuro and Fai have spoken to each other that have meaning, I could put up all the manga scans of Fai hugging Kuro and hanging on him, Kuro chasing him, and letting him hang on him... wow, that would take a really really long time now that I think about it. Hmmm... maybe I'll just stick to my list of 100 places Kuro and Fai can make out... maybe that deserves it's own thread, ne?? ^___^

Agreed, Sakaki-san! Besides, CLAMP has NEVER had two characters flat out say they love each other (usually it's something like the "someone special just for me" speech). So even if Fay and Kuro are (or later become) in love, I'm sure they won't say a thing. Touya and Yuki never did, and no one can deny THEIR feelings for one another.

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #34 on: November 02 2005, 03:55 pm »
it was me suu_no_clover  !!! i don't like reading i dont like manga. #

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #35 on: November 02 2005, 03:57 pm »
it was me!!! i don't like reading i dont like manga.

You don't like MANGA?! Oh my gosh... I mean, that's OK, I have no problem with that, it just amazes me because I can't LIVE without manga... O.o...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #36 on: November 02 2005, 04:20 pm »
pretty -
Really? Hmm, I suppose the anime is great in its own way. I just love the manga. I never go on long trips without taking the most recent volume with me. I have... attatchment issues... :sweatdrop:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #37 on: November 02 2005, 04:23 pm »
pretty -
Really? Hmm, I suppose the anime is great in its own way. I just love the manga. I never go on long trips without taking the most recent volume with me. I have... attatchment issues... :sweatdrop:

OMG, me, too! I once brought three volumes with me and I was only gone for a week! XD

Wow, this is the first time I've gone off-topic on a thread about Kuro and Fay! Usually I'm off topic because I'm talking about them on threads that AREN'T about them! Heh heh!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #38 on: November 03 2005, 08:38 am »
i voted for the first option :)
i know that there are not many scenes in the anime where they show their love feelings there are only a few, but in the manga u can see that they really love each other and is so sweet :)

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #39 on: November 03 2005, 11:54 am »
I voted the second option. I think they have to be a couple in the end, but I don't think it should be shown kisses or things like that. Clamp is right to be this way, it's like let us imagine this. It would be lovely to see Fye putting smiles of Kuro's face!
Keruberus