Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98121 times)

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #280 on: August 08 2006, 09:21 am »
That's a great idea, I've thought about it too - all KF fangirls from here could move the party to their forum to show them how canon KuroFai truly is XD We'll invade them *__*

Thanks for agreeing with me! If only the rest of the people here will come along because everyone here seems to be really intelligent and good at writing and proving the fact that Kurogane and Fai are canon. We just need them there as well.

I just read the topic over at Tsubasa Forum. "What do you think about Kurogane & Tomoyo? " and it seems like there's only one KuroxFai fan in that thread defending the pairing!! But it seems like she's winning though because the KuroTomo fans don't seem to have many proof to depict or support themselves. BTW, the KuroFai fan i'm talking about is Ayumixxx. Let's go over and blast them away. Those anti-kurofai aren't as strong as we think they are!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #281 on: August 08 2006, 09:25 am »
Thanks for agreeing with me! If only the rest of the people here will come along because everyone here seems to be really intelligent and good at writing and proving the fact that Kurogane and Fai are canon. We just need them there as well.

You know... that's a really GREAT idea. Now that really would be defending the KuroxFai love all over! Of course I wouldn't be able to write much... I'd just be sitting on the sidelines and cheering. But we really do have good writers here who defend our couple most intelligently. With all the evidence, it's not too hard I suppose. ^_~

I can't believe there's only 1 user in that forum who supports KF. ;__; But I laugh at the fact that the one KuroFai fan is winning against the many Kuro and Tomoyo fangirls. X3 But would we get kicked off that forum for joining just for that purpose? XD;;

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #282 on: August 08 2006, 09:28 am »
You know... that's a really GREAT idea. Now that really would be defending the KuroxFai love all over! Of course I wouldn't be able to write much... I'd just be sitting on the sidelines and cheering. But we really do have good writers here who defend our couple most intelligently. With all the evidence, it's not too hard I suppose. ^_~

I can't believe there's only 1 user in that forum who supports KF. ;__; But I laugh at the fact that the one KuroFai fan is winning against the many Kuro and Tomoyo fangirls. X3 But would we get kicked off that forum for joining just for that purpose? XD;;

That made me lmao too XD

And we don't neccessarily have to tell them we only joined to spread the KuroFainess, do we? XD
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #283 on: August 08 2006, 09:31 am »

I don't think we'll be kicked/banned because there are KuroTomo fans or simply anti-KuroFai fans who's comments were really unthinkably offensive and well, simply ignorant about everything and they are not being banned. In addition, it seems like a few moderators are KUroFai fans too. it's just the members there who are against the pairing. So we need more KUroFai supporters there.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #284 on: August 08 2006, 09:33 am »
anyone knoe of a Live Evel dude by the name of "gumbabloom"? he's quite rude about the kurofai people, and the post he made about the panel, he made us sound like we're all insane. id SO love to shove this chapter down his throat. even if its not love, its an uinbreakable bond between them now XD
*points at new banner*
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #285 on: August 08 2006, 09:34 am »
I don't think we'll be kicked/banned because there are KuroTomo fans or simply anti-KuroFai fans who's comments were really unthinkably offensive and well, simply ignorant about everything and they are not being banned. In addition, it seems like a few moderators are KUroFai fans too. it's just the members there who are against the pairing. So we need more KUroFai supporters there.

Agreed *nod nod*

So, all you KuroFai fangirls out there: (and I KNOW you're out there, I hear you breathe!) help us fight the evil powers of KuroTomo on Clow Legacy and spread the canon! Take your pineapples and gardenia, walk in singing our hymn and teach them the canon dance! Let the converting begin XD

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #286 on: August 08 2006, 09:36 am »
This is getting way off-topic. ^^;; If you want to conspire against another forum, which I have no problem with, please do it through PM. This thread is for talking about Kuro and Fai and 'canon', not for worrying about what some idiots still are or aren't saying somewhere else. Some people are too filled with their own ignorance to ever see what's in front of their own eyes.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #287 on: August 08 2006, 09:37 am »
Sorry, Sakaki. We'll try to stay on-topic now.

CAAAAAANON! Anyone wanna dance, sing and eat pineapples? :sweatdrop: (By the way, somewhere I wrote "ananas" a little earlier, that's the German word for pineapple - sorry for confusing the words!)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #288 on: August 08 2006, 10:27 am »
Waaa, yes, lets.  I just went over there, and it's SCAAARY! (said in Fai-whine) There are people talking about how maybe Kuro'll kill fai in the end, like it's a good thing! WAAAAA! I came running back here, to all my nice fellow KuroxFai-ers...

On TOPIC:   The one point most people seem to have to point to the unimportance of the chappie is that Kuro would've done it for Sakura or Syao if they were in Fai's position.  Sure he would've.  Hell, he'd have done it for Mokona if push came to shove (you know he secretly adores the manjuu).  Theoretically.  The POINT is, he DID do it for Fai.  This situation wasn't a twist of fate, it was pre-planned by authors who have a story to tell.  This is the story they want to tell, the one where
Kurogane saves Fai's life;
Convinces Fai that he has something to live for;
Becomes bound to Fai for all ETERNITY!
And enjoys the mage sucking meals off him
So, umm, there.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #289 on: August 08 2006, 10:32 am »
Waaa, yes, lets.  I just went over there, and it's SCAAARY! (said in Fai-whine) There are people talking about how maybe Kuro'll kill fai in the end, like it's a good thing! WAAAAA! I came running back here, to all my nice fellow KuroxFai-ers...

We could take the KF fans' money for tours over there where they'll get the horror show of their lifes XD

On TOPIC:   The one point most people seem to have to point to the unimportance of the chappie is that Kuro would've done it for Sakura or Syao if they were in Fai's position.  Sure he would've.  Hell, he'd have done it for Mokona if push came to shove (you know he secretly adores the manjuu).  Theoretically.  The POINT is, he DID do it for Fai.  This situation wasn't a twist of fate, it was pre-planned by authors who have a story to tell.  This is the story they want to tell, the one where
So, umm, there.

Well, I'm sure he'd have done it for Sakura or Syaoran too, but the atmosphere would've been completely different. The whole tension would be gone if it was Sakura lying there. Wouldn't it? It'd be just so boring and... you know. Just wouldn't pull off nicely.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #290 on: August 08 2006, 11:08 am »
Waaa, yes, lets. I just went over there, and it's SCAAARY! (said in Fai-whine) There are people talking about how maybe Kuro'll kill fai in the end, like it's a good thing! WAAAAA! I came running back here, to all my nice fellow KuroxFai-ers...

WHY THE HECK WOULD KUROGANE KILL FAI AFTER MAKING SUCH A HUGE DEAL ABOUT WANTING HIM TO LIVE? They are misinterpreting what Kurogane said. But at this point I am so not threatened by the naysayers that it's not even funny. Canon is canon is canon, no matter what they say. They can whine all they want about how Kurogane hates Fai and Fai is going to die and whatever, but we all know the truth~

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #291 on: August 08 2006, 11:13 am »
WHY THE HECK WOULD KUROGANE KILL FAI AFTER MAKING SUCH A HUGE DEAL ABOUT WANTING HIM TO LIVE? They are misinterpreting what Kurogane said. But at this point I am so not threatened by the naysayers that it's not even funny. Canon is canon is canon, no matter what they say. They can whine all they want about how Kurogane hates Fai and Fai is going to die and whatever, but we all know the truth~

Yeah. Someone should make a banner with KuroFai and "Can't escape the gay" or "Can't escape the canon".

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #292 on: August 08 2006, 11:27 am »
If only I could draw, I'd do a little animated gif:

A cannon, pointing left, then right, then dead center - Boom! a banner of Kuro-Fai love spreads over the screen :"You can't escape it!"  It looks so nice in my head... :(

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #293 on: August 08 2006, 11:54 am »

So, umm, there.
How rude of them- but let's face it, they're being poopie-heads because they KNOW Kurogane and Fye were destined for eachother!! XD
You're right, CLAMP had the power to have Kurogane save Sakura/Syao/Mokona, even, instead of Fye! But they chose the later (and what a great decision!)
Thing is, this is the way it is, and the naysayers didn't like it- HA too bad for them, served them right for beings o rude.

On one side. I hear a lot of things like: One is born with a special goal in life, no matter how small or how big, it is your sole task to fulfill in your life- it comes soon or later, it comes in ways you will never expect, but it comes.
 Even if it is to give a smile to a stranger whose life has been miserable, you achieved that goal by making someone happy.
Only you can fulfill it.

As strongly as Syaoran's purpose in life was to save Sakura's life by returning ehr feathers- In this case, I dare say that Kurogane's purpose in his life was to meet up with Fye and save his life, teach him that it's alright to live a bit selfishly and want to be happy again.
As Fye was born to save C!Syaoran's heart and show Kurogane the real meaning of strength.

Ahh.. it all makes perfect and harmonous sence!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #294 on: August 08 2006, 12:05 pm »
I think that every CLAMP character is bisexual. They never really put a gender to anything at all, it just doesn't matter whether they are male or female. It's always, "my most important person" and blah blah.

I can picture Fai with women and I can picture Kuro with men (and do, often) but they are undeniably made for each other. And I'm sure they're VERY appreciative of each others bodies.

Actually, I really disagree with this. I don't think every CLAMP character is bisexual... actually, I can't come up with *any* CLAMP character off the top of my head that is shown without question to be bisexual. If anyone can, I'd like to hear it. (And Touya/Kaho/Yukito is negated in my opinion because adolescence is a very 'in-between' age for everything.. just look at the scene where he's telling his father about it, and how awkward and confused he is about the whole thing, and the fact that Kaho kept telling him he'd find the one for him. He just needed to find his Yukito. And Kamui/Kotori/Fuuma is very friendship/sibling/questionably romantic kind of 'love'. Personally I don't see Kamui ever romantically attached to Kotori at all, only the other way around on Kotori's side.) CLAMP characters have a given gender and how they act and react to each other does depend on their gender. If you said that CLAMP is open to showing all kinds of love, whether its male/female, male/male, male/angel (in Wish ^^; ), student/teacher relationships, etc... that would be true. I think that's a very important theme running through most of their manga. I don't see how that makes every CLAMP character bisexual. Actually considering CLAMP's idea of 'soulmates' that they've made clear in Tsubasa, they've shown that every person has a 'special person just for them' (to be quoting Chobits o_O). And that one special person would have to be male or female (or, well, angel, or genderless clone, etc, in a few special situations..) ... it couldn't be both, could it? CLAMP's idea of 'destiny' itself I think nulls the fact that every character could be bisexual, if they are made for one special person, and no one else...

I think Kuro and Fai are both very male in their own personal ways and they're both very very gay. XD And Fai *is* interested in women... the same way he's interested in Sakura. As in, "This is my cute little sister/daughter and her name is Sakura-chan and isn't she just so cute with her cute little boyfriend? Now excuse me while me and Kuro-pon go in the back room, and, eh, 'discuss some important business'..." ^___^;;

And I actually don't think Kuro would have done the same thing for Syaoran or Sakura. Yes, he would have tried to save them as much as he possibly could, but he *never* would have taken it as *personal* as he did saving Fai. He never even asked if there was another way, or even cared what *Fai's* opinion was, and I dare say that if anyone else would have offered to pay the price instead, he would have told them 'hell no'. I can't see him doing that for anyone else. That's just me....
Yeah, and anyone who denies they're gay at this point is obviously delusional. XD

Um... okay, I think I'm done ranting here. *checks* Yeah, I'm done... seriously.... *runs away back to my naughty wife* It's all her fault.... I swear...

And I realize I'm several pages behind topic....  and this post was really really long.... o__x;;

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #295 on: August 08 2006, 12:18 pm »
And I actually don't think Kuro would have done the same thing for Syaoran or Sakura. Yes, he would have tried to save them as much as he possibly could, but he *never* would have taken it as *personal* as he did saving Fai. He never even asked if there was another way, or even cared what *Fai's* opinion was, and I dare say that if anyone else would have offered to pay the price instead, he would have told them 'hell no'. I can't see him doing that for anyone else. That's just me....
Yeah, and anyone who denies they're gay at this point is obviously delusional. XD

I agree wholeheartedly (with all of your post but this part was the main thing I wanted to talk about, haha). I don't think Kurogane would have acted in quite the same manner if it had been someone else. Not considering if it had been someone else they probably would have died from shock, but Kurogane's connection with Sakura or Syaoran isn't exactly the same. I can't even imagine Kurogane getting as emotional over the kids, as much as he cares for them. Plus, if it had been Syaoran or Sakura in that situation, someone else would have made the wish. Kurogane wouldn't have been the one who would ask Yuuko for a wish for one of the kids, considering that there are other people who would be able to do it. Kurogane would help them in any way he could, but not to the extent he was pretty much willing to do ANYTHING to save Fai, no matter what the cost.

And people who still deny the gayness are just... lol.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #296 on: August 08 2006, 12:19 pm »
Actually, I really disagree with this. I don't think every CLAMP character is bisexual... actually, I can't come up with *any* CLAMP character off the top of my head that is shown without question to be bisexual. If anyone can, I'd like to hear it. (And Touya/Kaho/Yukito is negated in my opinion because adolescence is a very 'in-between' age for everything.. just look at the scene where he's telling his father about it, and how awkward and confused he is about the whole thing, and the fact that Kaho kept telling him he'd find the one for him. He just needed to find his Yukito. And Kamui/Kotori/Fuuma is very friendship/sibling/questionably romantic kind of 'love'. Personally I don't see Kamui ever romantically attached to Kotori at all, only the other way around on Kotori's side.) CLAMP characters have a given gender and how they act and react to each other does depend on their gender. If you said that CLAMP is open to showing all kinds of love, whether its male/female, male/male, male/angel (in Wish ^^; ), student/teacher relationships, etc... that would be true. I think that's a very important theme running through most of their manga. I don't see how that makes every CLAMP character bisexual. Actually considering CLAMP's idea of 'soulmates' that they've made clear in Tsubasa, they've shown that every person has a 'special person just for them' (to be quoting Chobits o_O). And that one special person would have to be male or female (or, well, angel, or genderless clone, etc, in a few special situations..) ... it couldn't be both, could it? CLAMP's idea of 'destiny' itself I think nulls the fact that every character could be bisexual, if they are made for one special person, and no one else...

I think Kuro and Fai are both very male in their own personal ways and they're both very very gay. XD And Fai *is* interested in women... the same way he's interested in Sakura. As in, "This is my cute little sister/daughter and her name is Sakura-chan and isn't she just so cute with her cute little boyfriend? Now excuse me while me and Kuro-pon go in the back room, and, eh, 'discuss some important business'..." ^___^;;

Um... okay, I think I'm done ranting here. *checks* Yeah, I'm done... seriously.... *runs away back to my naughty wife* It's all her fault.... I swear...

And I realize I'm several pages behind topic....  and this post was really really long.... o__x;;

*bows down to my wife for a seriously awesome post* ^_______^ Oooh.. *bows more* XD
I agree with everything said above. Kuro and Fai are all male, all gay, the end. And hell no, Kuro wouldn't have given up his own blood for any of the rest of them. Kuro and Fai are both selfish in a way. They would only tie the other to them forever like that.

*runs off with my Pikari-chan.. to a back room, or something like that....* XD XD

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #297 on: August 08 2006, 12:21 pm »
Uhm... Are you psychic or something? XDD

Totally psychic ;)

HAH, I found chapter 125 late, since I was away for the weekend, and low and behold, I return to find the wonder that is chapter 125. I'm so happy. I don't care what the desperate nay-sayers proclaim, it is so CANON. "His companion's feelings have reached him"?

Oh, I'm sure Clamp meant his feelings of anger. *rolls eyes*
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #298 on: August 08 2006, 01:01 pm »
he would have tried to save them as much as he possibly could, but he *never* would have taken it as *personal* as he did saving Fai. He never even asked if there was another way, or even cared what *Fai's* opinion was, and I dare say that if anyone else would have offered to pay the price instead, he would have told them 'hell no'. I can't see him doing that for anyone else. That's just me....

I don't disagree.  It sorta brings the point home for me- had CLAMP decided to put Sakura/Syaoran/Mokona in Fai's position, there would have been others willing to step in; it wouldn't fall solely on Kuro.  I do think that Kuro would go to any lengths to save the kids as well as Fai though.  He's their daddy after all.  But, that would just taste funny in the story.  Let's see, if it were Syaoran, Syaoran wouldn't die, because he "has something he must do" or whatever.  He wouldn't lose the will to live, and therefore wouldn't need any help, but if he did, Sakura would do something. If it were Sakura, Syaoran would (did) pay the price.  If it were Mokona, Yuuko probably would step in and do the job.  Everyone has someone who "wouldn't want them to disappear," to qoute Holic.  This chapter makes the point that Kuro is Fai's "someone." And to agree with you, I don't think he would have gotten as emotional if it were anyone but Fai.

My only point was that just because he MIGHT do it for someone else doesn't negate the importance that he DID do it for Fai.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #299 on: August 08 2006, 01:15 pm »
My only point was that just because he MIGHT do it for someone else doesn't negate the importance that he DID do it for Fai.

Yep, definitely don't disagree with you there.