Poll

Will Fai and Kurogane become an 'official' couple by the end of Tsubasa?

But of course. They're only the cutest, best couple ever! It would be a travesty for them NOT to be together.
48 (35.3%)
Sure, it'd be sweet.
16 (11.8%)
Maybe.
19 (14%)
Hell no.
15 (11%)
Whatchya talkin' about, will? They're already making sweet, sweet love/shagging like rabbits.
14 (10.3%)
Don't know. Don't care.
4 (2.9%)
Like the idea, but highly, highly unlikely.
20 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 125

AuthorTopic: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread  (Read 98079 times)

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: KuroxFai- The Official Canon Gloating Thread
« Reply #360 on: August 12 2006, 07:38 am »
a capricious Fai ? It would be funny  :haha:

but i think that at first kurogane will be forced to oblige Fai to drink his blood because he will feel to guilty to even look at Kurogane  :sweatdrop:
(i can imagine Kurogane grabbing Fai by his hair and taking advantage of his shocked expression to let the blood of his wrist flow into Fai's parted lips :keke:)

Awww, I can picture the scene *drools*

Mmmm blood talk ^o^

I know this is terribly off the current topic, but I noticed in an earlier post that some people argue that Tsubasa is a shonen manga and wouldn't have shonen-ai pairings in it...but...what about Ashura and Yasha? I mean, that Ashura was a guy right? XD They did call him a king, didn't they?

Sorry again for the off-topic-ness..it was bothering me =D

Tsubasa being a shounen manga (which is it, besides, not) is not an argument against shounen-ai. After all, Touya and Yukito do make some appearances and they're obviously a couple.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #361 on: August 12 2006, 07:45 am »
Speaking of the vampire talk... I just finished another KF fanart where Fai isn't quite as submissive. Actually I tried to make it look like a mutual deal, but... >.> I might post it in the other KF thread later, unless it needs to be shared through PM. o__o

I know this is terribly off the current topic, but I noticed in an earlier post that some people argue that Tsubasa is a shonen manga and wouldn't have shonen-ai pairings in it...but...what about Ashura and Yasha? I mean, that Ashura was a guy right? XD They did call him a king, didn't they?

Plus, CLAMP has always said in interviews that they don't categorize their manga, right? Even though it's in a shounen magazine, they don't write a strictly shounen story. And ya, the presence of Touya and Yuki. ^_^

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #362 on: August 12 2006, 07:50 am »

I heard Ashura was genderless...
We could say the same about Fai though. I still haven't quite figured out if he really is a guy or not. XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline PepperFang

• Thx to the KxF LJ for the luffly icon =D
« Reply #363 on: August 12 2006, 07:53 am »
Oh, ok. Thanks =D

...although all of us know, no matter what the argument is, KuroxFai will always prevail!*nods wisely*
~~*slinks off*~~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #364 on: August 12 2006, 07:54 am »
oh,i would be very happy to go check for you ^^
(but i want money in exchange because i'm taking a lot of risks with Kurogane around ^__^)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #365 on: August 12 2006, 09:09 am »
I would hate to think of Fai and Mokona's relationship as romantic. Then again, I saw a Kurogane/humanoid!Mokona fanart once.Come to think of it, there was this one fic too. XD

i think i know what fic your talking about. its part of a oneshot collection i think. its kurofai..somehting abotu mokona in fai's lap...i got too weireded out to read it XP
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #366 on: August 12 2006, 09:28 am »
Mokona and Fai  :sweatdrop:...
i understand now why Kurogane is always so angry towards Mokona,the manju is a lover rival  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #367 on: August 12 2006, 10:36 am »
On the Vampire subject, has anyone seen a movie called Once Bitten?  The vampires in that movie feed from a very interesting location...

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #368 on: August 12 2006, 10:45 am »
hum,i wonder if i really want to know what you are talking about...i hope Fai won't be so pervert ^^

* Forum Family *

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #369 on: August 12 2006, 11:16 am »
The thigh, the thigh!  It's a Jim Carrey movie, very funny.  From the 80's.  The plot is that every year, to retain her youthful appearance, a female vampire must drink the blood of a virgin boy (from that vein in your upper thigh) or else she'll show her true age. Mmm, Kuro-wanwan!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #370 on: August 12 2006, 11:23 am »
poor Kurogane,he is going to have some difficulty to sit down if Fai watch this movie and wants to try the same thing  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline UtenaTenjou

« Reply #371 on: August 12 2006, 11:57 am »
I heard Ashura was genderless...
We could say the same about Fai though. I still haven't quite figured out if he really is a guy or not. XD

Yeah, Ashura is a genderless god. Fai... wow , that thought never crossed my mind. O.o I really don't think so, he is human, he was about to die from shock a chapter ago ("vampires recover faster than humans"), so I don't beleive he's a genderless being. In any case I think his companions would have noticed by now...

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #372 on: August 12 2006, 12:34 pm »
As much as I've been squee!ing about necksucking, I think Fai will drink it from Kuro's wrist. That's the feeling I get, but since I don't have anything to back it up, I could very well be wrong. Clamp's been too nice to us lately, I'm reluctant to believe they'd be nice enough to give us Fai actually sucking on Kuro's neck. *sob*

And I agree with Fai being reluctant at first. It is, in a way, hurting Kurogane and Fai doesn't want to hurt anyone. And who would really jump right in to sucking someone's blood? Even if it's instinct now for him to want blood, he probably won't accept it just like that.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
« Reply #373 on: August 12 2006, 02:02 pm »
Unless he goes all bloodlust crazy - his eyes did go catty at the end- and go into a feeding frenzy...crazed Fai, out for Kuro's blood..mmmm

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #374 on: August 12 2006, 06:33 pm »
We might eventually get some neck action.

Fye: Kurooooo-pinnnnnnn...I'm hungryyyyyyyy!
Kurogane: *thrusts arm in Fye's direction*
Fye: But I ate from there yesterday!
Kurogane: So?
Fye: I want somewhere else.  *playfully points to Kuro's neck* Here!
Kurogane: Fine; hurry up.
Fye: *licks Kuro's neck*
Kurogane: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!
Mokona: Fye never learned not to play with his food. ^__^
Fye: I'm washing my food, not playing with it. ^__^
Kurogane: *growls* I'm going to kill you both.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #375 on: August 12 2006, 09:04 pm »
lol. i justremembered this one episode of Angel[star. David Boreanaz] , where Angel was locked in a coffin at the bottom of the ocean by his so-called son, he spent quite a few months ther, and Westley went and found him, the first thing he did when he opened the coffin was sick his arm in Angel's moutn so he can feed,

i dunno, this vamp fai-feeding off of kuro justmade me hthink of that :P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #376 on: August 12 2006, 10:27 pm »
CLAMP has really created a difficult situation for the rest of Tsubasa  :sweatdrop:...how don't know how they will manage to staisfy all the KuroFai fans with some bloody sucking scenes,and at the same time concentrate on Real Shaolan and Clone Shaolan actions  :surprised:
...i mean that now that CLAMP has settled a new plot with the bond between Kurogane and Fai,they have to explain us their new condtion of life,and on the other hand unveil us the mystery that lies upon real and Clone Shaolan  :keke:...
they are gonna have a serious headache  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline PepperFang

• Thx to the KxF LJ for the luffly icon =D
« Reply #377 on: August 13 2006, 03:48 am »
Just a quick sketch I thought I'd share with my fellow shippers  :greengrin:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37879328/

Don't make fun of my terrible anime skills XD
~~*slinks off*~~

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #378 on: August 13 2006, 06:33 am »
I don't think every CLAMP character is bisexual... actually, I can't come up with *any* CLAMP character off the top of my head that is shown without question to be bisexual. If anyone can, I'd like to hear it.

Well, off the top of my head, I'd say Koryu from Wish is pretty bisexual in that he has sex with both men and women and seems to enjoy it either way. I also think that if Touya/Kaho doesn't count because Touya is a teenager and ends up with Yukito, Tomoyo/Sakura shouldn't mean that Tomoyo is lesbian, since Tomoyo is ten and does not end up with Sakura. But I don't want to argue on this subject. I tend to think that all characters can be of any sexuality readers want them to be until it is proved otherwise in canon. I think it's proven that Kurogane and Fai are interested in men, but it hasn't been proven that they have no interest in women, so people can call them bisexual if they want to.

As to naysayers of KuroFai canonness? It's canon. If you don't like it, live with it. That's what I'm doing, more or less.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #379 on: August 13 2006, 08:08 am »
yes,it's not worth battling against what is obvious,love is love and CLAMP can't fool us anymore after all with have seen between Kurogane and Fai,nothing of their interaction was due to chance,all was fated,that's how CLAMP's pairings work  :okay:

* Forum Family *