AuthorTopic: Drama CD and Character songs!  (Read 136571 times)

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
Re: Drama CD and Character songs!
« Reply #300 on: April 02 2006, 12:14 am »
For those who still need the mp3 of the previous 2 character song soundtracks, you can go to http://www.tsubasachronicle.cl.tc/, a French tsubasa fansite. Go under multimedia, then audio and you'll see a whole list of tsubasa soundtracks, including the first two character song soundtracks for you to download directly. :)
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #301 on: April 02 2006, 12:31 am »
Shoot! i was so close in downloading the drama CD 3! if only my sister hadn't needed to call on someone on the phone, i have finished downloading it! Graa!! I want to kill her!! :angry:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #302 on: April 02 2006, 08:51 am »
SAT's are done~~! But I know I didn't do well, so retaking in June...*sigh*

But! I got positive news... it's not the best translation, probably, but I translated the first part of the CD3~ Where the sad part is...*sniff*

I hope my translations make sense.... please enjoy~  :keke:

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #303 on: April 02 2006, 11:30 am »
Thanks for the translation!
Show content
Boo hoo.. It's so sad... :sad5: The price to pay was way too expensive! :cussing:
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Šakura

• New Fan
  • Syaoran is my number one!
« Reply #304 on: April 02 2006, 04:26 pm »
ARIGATOU Okamirei-SAN!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY HANNYAN~~ n///n

TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE DRAMA CD 3 YEAH!! ^O^
*~TSUBASA CHRoNiCLE Web~* Site in Spanish

"Wa taka shiwa anata ta koto su...ki da yo"

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #305 on: April 02 2006, 10:13 pm »
Arigatou mina-san! :noteworthy:!!! The part where you don't know what fai was saying was 'adulibu' which means adlib... I would give you a cookie if I can but sadly I can't yet.... :sad5:
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #306 on: April 03 2006, 12:08 am »
Arigatou mina-san! :noteworthy:!!! The part where you don't know what fai was saying was 'adulibu' which means adlib... I would give you a cookie if I can but sadly I can't yet.... :sad5:

Thank you for the explanation, I had never heard of the word "adlib" before...

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #307 on: April 03 2006, 02:28 am »
'Ad lib' is a rather informal for word for 'improvise.' Comes from the Latin phrase 'ad libitum,' or 'at liberty.' And that's your Latin lesson for today. ^__^ It's cool the Japanese took 'ad lib' and seem to have added it to their vocabulary. And I greatly appreciate Okamirei for uploading it and Mina for translating it.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #308 on: April 03 2006, 02:34 am »
Cookie for Translations!!!! Thank you so much Mina!!!!!
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #309 on: April 03 2006, 10:01 am »
uaii!~~~~!!!!!
thank you soo muchhhh!!!! *sings in peking opera style*
*is going to worship mina-san and okamirei-san for the rest of my fangirl life (hopefully forever XD)*

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #310 on: April 03 2006, 11:36 am »
Ohh!!! thanks Mina-san for the translations & Okamirei-sama for the link! im currently listening to the duet ver. of Tsubasa.. Oh my! :inlove: Miyu Irnio's voice is really cool!!! especially the part of:

Verse 2:
"Kanashii koto sae oboete okitai kara..."

I love it! cookies for both of you!! :noteworthy:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #311 on: April 03 2006, 11:42 am »
'Ad lib' is a rather informal for word for 'improvise.' Comes from the Latin phrase 'ad libitum,' or 'at liberty.' And that's your Latin lesson for today. ^__^ It's cool the Japanese took 'ad lib' and seem to have added it to their vocabulary. And I greatly appreciate Okamirei for uploading it and Mina for translating it.

Thank you for the Latin explanation.... I should have known this, since I'm taking Latin right now, haha.

Thank you for the cookies! I'll try to translate the other part of the CD3 too  :)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #312 on: April 03 2006, 12:00 pm »
There's just one thing that i didn't like in this CD... Mokona's song.. :tounge:

Forum Family:

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #313 on: April 03 2006, 03:28 pm »
yeah Mokona's song was stupid, and i expected a lot more from the S&S duet...but hey there's always Kuropon's song :D
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #314 on: April 03 2006, 05:23 pm »
yeah Mokona's song was stupid

yeah! really stupid im irritated with the background music.. so.. ugh! hey! there's a duet of SxS, right? i wish there's a duet of KxF too! *wishing wishing*

Forum Family:

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #315 on: April 03 2006, 05:45 pm »
Heh... a KuroFai duet would be like CLAMP standing up and saying "Yes, we do believe in fanservice, and we will do whatever we can to profit from it."

Yesh... it would be too nice of them to do a K+F duet...
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #316 on: April 03 2006, 11:34 pm »
Thank you Mina-san!!! I can totally understand it now!!! Wow, it really IS sad.... Thank you again Mina-san! I'm sorry I can't give you a cookie, I don't have any right now XP Someday I'll get a cookie. lol

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #317 on: April 04 2006, 04:13 am »
Guys! Stop picking on poor mokona!!! hehehe... Though I do wish that instead of mokona getting a song, we should've had a KuroFai duet... Oh well, we can't get all that we want ne???
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #318 on: April 04 2006, 04:37 am »
Thank you for the Latin explanation.... I should have known this, since I'm taking Latin right now, haha.
^^ Latin is fun... except for the million and a half tenses. >_<
Heh... a KuroFai duet would be like CLAMP standing up and saying "Yes, we do believe in fanservice, and we will do whatever we can to profit from it."

Yesh... it would be too nice of them to do a K+F duet...
LOL. They don't already? ^^ But a Kuro+Fai duet... *drools* It would also be like knocking the fandom on its collective head and saying, "Yes, they're canon." (Note my avatar. ^^)
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #319 on: April 04 2006, 07:04 am »
^^ Latin is fun... except for the million and a half tenses. >_<LOL.
Gotta agree on that one.... especially the perfect tense... why can't there be a pattern??? >_< (well, there sort of is for some of them... but just 'some'...)

KuroxFai duet would be awesome! But Im curious, would there be another Drama CD after this? Because they... Oh wait, since I won't be able to translate the other part of CD 3 soon,, let me write you guys a summary of what happened... I'll put it in spoiler tag.. just to be safe...

Show content
After the first part, Yukito takes Touya, Syaoran, and Mokona to the door that only the King can open. Inside wasn't Sakura's feather, but Yukito's heart. When a powerful wizard had came to the country, Yukito had asked to have the heart separted from him because he was unable to bear the pain it caused him. Yukito and Touya were childhood friends but the moment Yukito became a King, Touya stopped treating him as a childhood friend (for example, using formal language, not calling him by just his name..etc) and as king instead. Yukito decides to get his heart back and bear the pain because his pain isn't as bad as Syaoran, because Sakura will never remember her memories with Syaoran. Our travelers leave to the next world, and Touya decides to talk to Yukito regulary while they are alone..... just like Touya and Yukito do in Clow Country  :keke: 

I think that summars it up, I think? Hopefully, I didn't miss anything  :sweatdrop: