AuthorTopic: Inuyasha  (Read 63462 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Inuyasha
« Reply #120 on: April 25 2005, 12:09 am »
yup
*hugs multiregional dvd player*

Evil.....

Inuyasha has to be my fav character, but I don't really like Fluffy (Sesshoumaru)

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #121 on: April 25 2005, 02:03 pm »
I've seen the first two movies.
I wanna see the third one!  :angry:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #122 on: April 26 2005, 07:05 am »
Haha! Know how you feel!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #123 on: April 26 2005, 09:00 am »
HAHA!! i just got all the movies today.. XD.. o yea.. but of course they're not the original.. because i don't have that much money.. so i get the yucky ones.. *sigh.. hmm but the 3rd and 4th movies looks really interesting.. because i haven't seem them yet.. i'm going to watch them later.. hehe
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #124 on: April 26 2005, 01:12 pm »
I want to see the movies. I  haven't seen any of them :cry: tis not fair. All i can findis the second movie. not the first :(
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #125 on: April 27 2005, 12:01 pm »
you can try to get movie 1 by bittorrent at anime-kraze's webby~ :D hope this helps~

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #126 on: April 27 2005, 12:41 pm »
aww thank you^^
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #127 on: April 28 2005, 08:44 am »
aww.. i bought the wrong dvd.. haha i didn't get the fourth one yet.. but i saw the 3rd one.. it's so awesome.. XD

hehe also don't want to spoil people either though..

Show content
i loved the part where kagome just jumped and pushed inuyasha to the ground.. AH!! kagome and inuyasha moment.. XD hehe..

and the last part of when kagome gave inuyasha the necklace again.. HAHA!! my subtitles are bad so i don't know what it's suppose to be called.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #128 on: April 28 2005, 02:56 pm »
aww.. i bought the wrong dvd.. haha i didn't get the fourth one yet.. but i saw the 3rd one.. it's so awesome.. XD

hehe also don't want to spoil people either though..

Show content
i loved the part where kagome just jumped and pushed inuyasha to the ground.. AH!! kagome and inuyasha moment.. XD hehe..

and the last part of when kagome gave inuyasha the necklace again.. HAHA!! my subtitles are bad so i don't know what it's suppose to be called.

Show content
it kinda goes that kagome said that she'll give something good to inuyasha & tells him to close his eyes, inuyasha quibs about being troublesome but closes his eyes anyway, theres a rustling and inuyasha opens his eyes to find out that kagome put the kotodama on his neck and quibs bout he thought it was something good. kagome says he's thinking dirty and inuyasha retaliates that he doesnt need the necklace anymore and doesnt kagome trust him anymore. kagome replies that she does trust him but doesnt want him to run off again so refuses to take the necklace off. then inuyasha goes "take it offfff!!", kagome replying "nope~", inuyasha "take it offfffff!!!!", kagome "nope, sit!". no prizes for guessing what happens next~ :D
« Last Edit: April 28 2005, 06:18 pm by Tune »

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
« Reply #129 on: April 28 2005, 09:29 pm »
these days watched Innuyasha episodes 130 sth....i especially love the epsiode when Miruko kind of propsed to Sango...they really make a gd couple.  :XD:

wa...I guess i'm not as a big fan as you guys.....i haven't watch any of the movies and haven't finished the watching all the epsiodes....can u guys tell me which epsiodes have more Miruko and Sango moments.... :XD:
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #130 on: April 28 2005, 09:50 pm »
mt hakureizan....that's the shichinintai saga and around....episode 90++ i guess.....juz find the opening wif "grip" as the theme~ :D the others are scattered around their side-quests and such~ :P and yeah they make an amazing couple...thats if miroku survives being bashed up by sango everytime~ :D

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #131 on: April 29 2005, 05:32 am »
Sigh....I still wish the anime hadn't eneded so soon....

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #132 on: April 29 2005, 09:06 am »
the anime ended in the WORST way.. i'm sorry if i ruined it.. but how can it end like that..

but i heard that the author is going to continue with the manga only which really sucks

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #133 on: April 29 2005, 12:47 pm »
well.....i think the manga is great~!!! :D

Show content
in the lastest chapter, sesshomaru broke tokijin while trying to penetrate moryoumaru's armor which consists of a hard-shelled demon & kongosouha *he stole the spears fr inuyasha* to reach the a jewel shard embeded in moryoumaru now.

sesshomaru got so agitated coz moryoumaru insulted kagura for being an idiot and not obeying him to take kohaku's jewel shard, in which case, kagura died after naraku returned kagura's heart to her and poisoned her wif deadly youki *sesshomaru wanted to save her wif tenseiga but it was not possible since he noticed her death is not normal*

after tokiji broke, moryoumaru caught sesshomaru in a kongosouha grip thingy and seemingly crushed him...*i'm not sure coz the pic could be deceiving*

inuyasha got angry by the fact that his stolen kongosouhas was used to kill sesshoumaru and charged at moryomaru wif dragon-scaled tessaiga *new ability of tessaiga inuyasha got, its able to absord infinate amount of youki due to the fact that it's made of a daiyoukai's fang (inuyasha's father) but inuyasha being a hanyou makes him the only problem of withstanding the absorption of enormous youki...*. he managed to surprise moryoumaru but was unable to withstand the enormous youki and flew back wif a blast fr the absorbed youki....moryoumaru noticed that and mocked inuyasha while he tried to atk again and suddenly, kikyo's arrow struck moryoumaru wif great effect and kikyou shouted to inuyasha to slay moryoumaru *to be continued*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #134 on: April 29 2005, 01:23 pm »
nani.. ?_? i don't read the manga.. because everywhere i go.. it's pretty much what i see have seen already.. and i don't really read manga on the interent.. haha.. but i'll probably start reading inuyasha.. anyone have websites..

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #135 on: April 30 2005, 04:32 am »
I love the Inuaysha manga! But I'm only on Book 6....ah well, I get by reading internet guides to the anime (yep, it's not on sale in the UK!)

I can't believe how the last episode eneded! Could it be any more open? It made the whole series pointless! I know they wnated to leave it open for the movies, but they could have at least come to some sort of conclusion!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #136 on: April 30 2005, 06:36 am »
i agree.. i just was like THAT'S IT!! that can't be the ending.. i mean like nothing happens in the ending.. it's just like any other regular episode..

they should have a proper ending to inuyasha.. the 4th movie doesn't end the whole series does it?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #137 on: April 30 2005, 06:47 am »
Haven't seen the fourth movie, but from what I've read of it, and the clips/pics I've seen, there defintiely needs to be a better ending.

How will Kagome and Inuyasha stay together? (They come from diff worlds after all!)
Will Kagome just one day not be able to go to the Feudal Period?
Will Inuyasha ever use the jewel to become fully human like he was going to do with Kikyo?

So many questions, not enough answers!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #138 on: April 30 2005, 03:00 pm »
Haven't seen all the episodes. It only reached 101 episodes in the United States, then it started back at episode 55 :(

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #139 on: April 30 2005, 07:34 pm »
aww, the earlier pages here have some links to the manga....and for the ending, go figures~ :P

Show content
moryoumaru+the baby wif naraku's heart rebelled against naraku *no heart now*

and movie 4 is not the ending definately, it juz occured after episode 166-167 (anime finale) while movies 1, 2 & 3 occure during the anime period~