AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36029 times)

Offline Princess Kakurine

• Cherry Blossom Princess
  • Great Fan
  • Cherry Blossom Princess
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #120 on: June 30 2005, 10:55 am »
ok, thanks! :noteworthy:

My Family:

*Onii-san~ KuroPuppy
*Imoto-chan~ Ralea
*Imoto-chan~ DreamGirl
*Twin-sister~ sofiacardcaptors (sofia)
*Kuya~ Tooya_Mizuki
*Onee-san~ Sayora Chan

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #121 on: July 02 2005, 07:13 am »
Ahhhhhhhh! Ruby chan please don't say that . I twould break my little itty bitty heart ok so no it would not but Fai just can't be evil he can't! Can he?
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #122 on: July 05 2005, 06:30 am »
I doubt it, but if you think about those little looks he gets every now and then....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #123 on: July 05 2005, 06:43 am »
***I doubt it, but if you think about those little looks he gets every now and then....***

Maybe a SPOILER here.

That just made me think, you know how when Seishiro showed up in Outo at the Cafe? Fai told Mokona to wait with Sakura, knowing that Mokona would protect Sakura (by transporting her probably) if she was in danger.
Fai then had the short conversation with Seishiro and then was attacked by the demons and didn't do anything to save himself.

What if Fai had actually known that the world wasn't a *real* world?
Would it have been within his powers to know that somehow?
I just wonder if someone who had such magic would be fooled by something like that.

Maybe as they travel there are little things that he is aware of.
Things that even though he doesn't actually use his magic, his intuition can sense.

I don't think Fai is on the bad  side.
I think the looks that he has are mostly looks of surprise because he is beginning to realize that Kuro-chan has been on to him the whole time and eventually he's going to have to tell what happened with him and his world because it will have something to do with Sakura's feather.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #124 on: July 05 2005, 06:48 am »
Good theory....although I think the reason Fai never protects himself is because he's teetering...he's not suicidal, but he's not really sure of how much he wants to live. The guilt/pain of his past is eating away at him, and I'm beginning to think that we may have the opportunity to see a more bitter Fai at some point in the manga.

He may not be evil, byt he has some mega issues...and those problems are going to rear up and bite him soon.

Yes folks, pychologist Ruby Chan is in until Thursday! Thankyou!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #125 on: July 05 2005, 07:00 am »
***Good theory....although I think the reason Fai never protects himself is because he's teetering...he's not suicidal, but he's not really sure of how much he wants to live.***

I think so too.
That reminds me of the chapter opening picture of Fai sitting on the top of the clock tower leaning frontwards over the edge. Symbolic, ne?
That is probably a part of Fai that Kurogane has a really hard time understanding.

Fai is extremely complicated, guess that's why I'm so obsessed with him.
I want to know exactly what he's thinking.
Looks like it will be a while though before we get to really see what happened before they met.
I have plenty of ideas though.

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #126 on: July 06 2005, 11:37 am »
Hmm i think that fai has his issues too.
***Good theory....although I think the reason Fai never protects himself is because he's teetering...he's not suicidal, but he's not really sure of how much he wants to live.***
This version is a good one.eventually  Fai as you all say  will come to boiling point so to speak and when that happens it's going to be really cool and interesting......
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #127 on: July 07 2005, 05:00 am »
I predict a Fai explosion, with magic going out of control. Or a total breakdown.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #128 on: July 07 2005, 06:28 am »
***I predict a Fai explosion, with magic going out of control. Or a total breakdown.***

Me too.
I think he's been holding it all in for so long that he's bound to have some sort of episode. Hope Kuro-chan will be there to snap him out of it.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #129 on: July 07 2005, 06:30 am »
Just a thought...if Fai really is teetering...do you think an event relating to Ashura (maybe they go back to Celes by accident, and see the imprisoned king?) could push him over the edge, and he does something stupid like stand at the edge of a cliff, wanting to jump?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #130 on: July 07 2005, 06:39 am »
***Just a thought...if Fai really is teetering...do you think an event relating to Ashura (maybe they go back to Celes by accident, and see the imprisoned king?) could push him over the edge, and he does something stupid like stand at the edge of a cliff, wanting to jump?***

Yes.
What I think is that they will absolutely end up in Fai's world, at which time Fai is going to either totally freak and run, or become totally mute.

I think maybe he already knows that Ashura has a feather, or it's occuring to him.
He will realise that either he is going to have to face Ashura to get the feather, or he will feel that his fear of Ashura will prevent him from getting it and maybe try to leave the others, this may be he breaking point.
I don't know, I have plenty of ideas on this. But I think they do have to end up in Fai's world at some point and Fai has got to go against Ashura.
It'll all come out then.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #131 on: July 08 2005, 02:16 am »
lmao XD
Show content
Yamazaki's an announcer in TRC!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #132 on: July 08 2005, 08:09 am »
Okamirei, that's a good spoiler.
I must not be to that part yet.
I'm going to have to buy book 10 so that I can catch up.
I haven't even gotten to see Kuro-tan's car yet.
Anyone want to show me a scan of that?

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #133 on: July 08 2005, 12:06 pm »
sure, hang on^^

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #134 on: July 08 2005, 12:15 pm »
here's a small scan..I'll try and find a better one
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/okamirei/scan1.jpg

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #135 on: July 08 2005, 12:23 pm »
Oh, thank you so much!
Kuro-pi looks so angry in that picture.  :lol:
Do you know what Fai said to him?

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #136 on: July 08 2005, 12:30 pm »
Announcer: It's these two first-time racers!

The "Tsubasa Model" and the "Kurotan Model"!!

Kurogane: The h*** were you thinking, naming my car!!

Fai: I was thinking that a cute name would be best! And Mokona picked mine.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #137 on: July 08 2005, 12:35 pm »
Thanks! Have a yummy cookie for being so helpful!
I have to get my hands on the next book.
I feel so far behind.

Maybe we'd better get back to the character discussion.
Fai is so interesting, but does anyone have any ideas about Kuro-chan and when and if he will decide to go on with them instead of stay in his own world?

Personally, I think that will be the test. Fai will have to decide to face Ashura to help his friends. Kuro-sama will have to decide not to return or not to stay in his own world but to travel on with his friends in order to help them.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #138 on: July 08 2005, 12:39 pm »
thanks for the cookie  :keke:

hm...I agree with you Sakaki-sama. Though I wonder if Souma will get a bigger part in the future, when they go to Kurogane's world. Perhaps she'll be working for Fei Wong? =o lol

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #139 on: July 08 2005, 12:58 pm »
***Though I wonder if Souma will get a bigger part in the future, when they go to Kurogane's world. Perhaps she'll be working for Fei Wong?***

Or perhaps she's that world's *Tomoyo* type character.
Maybe she feels the way about Princess Tomoyo that CCS Tomoyo felt about Sakura?