AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36024 times)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #140 on: July 08 2005, 01:18 pm »
maybe, maybe.
Argh, CLAMP is so good at keeping suspense, lol.
I want to know more about Fei Wong...he looks a lot like Clow Reed's evil cousin or something XD

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #141 on: July 09 2005, 02:36 am »
Hmm....he could be...isn't his last name reed or something too? And he knows a lot about the feathers and Sakura....maybe he was an ancestor/brother who was exiled to another dimension with his follower sometime?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #142 on: July 09 2005, 03:01 am »
oh yeah... but i dont really believe that he was in another dimension... was he? in episode one when the underground passage was unlocked deepe after sakura touched it, the masked soldiers came out of nowhere. if he was from another dimension, and is wanting to claim the ability of traveling across dimensions, he shouldnt have been able to send those things right?

if you wonder why i say Fei Wong Reed sent them, if you look at teh symbol they have on their bodies are also teh same as teh one he wears

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #143 on: July 09 2005, 03:37 am »
Maybe he used the unlocked power of the feathers? Sakura was fading into the symbol on the wall...perhaps that's the focus of his powers, and he was able to draw on her power through there.....
« Last Edit: July 09 2005, 04:24 am by Ruby Chan »

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #144 on: July 09 2005, 04:21 am »
im not quite certain. i was kinda confused about that part but ehhh *shrugs*

and about that relation between the Reed's... uhh, how exactly are they related? in an explaination i mean, if anyone knows. I know the manga already revealed that they are brothers and whatnot but... well, what Ruby Chan said before i asked the previous question. lol

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #145 on: July 09 2005, 04:27 am »
The manga said they were brothers?! Angelic-Essence, please use spoiler tags for things like that! I'm not reading the scanlations that much, so I didn't really wanna know that!

By the way, who is the girl who hangs around with Fei Wong Reed? Just an assisstant?

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #146 on: July 09 2005, 04:27 am »
I'm sure she's just an assistant...perhaps she was created by Fei Wong too?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #147 on: July 09 2005, 04:29 am »
Do you mean like Fai created Chii? I'm not sure...she seems more real than Chii did.....but I'd laugh if at the end she was the mastermind behind all of Fei Wong Reed's work....

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #148 on: July 09 2005, 04:42 am »
oh dear... lol, sorry, i didnt kno about the spoiler tags. :X (im using quick reply too) >.<"

as for the woman being created, i dont think it's that logical. lol, i havent seen anything so far that proves such a thought o.O

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #149 on: July 09 2005, 05:20 am »
just do [ sp oil er ] --you spoiler here-- [ / spo il er]  without the spaces  :keke:

I mean, Fei wong created Syaoran's other....

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #150 on: July 09 2005, 05:28 am »
o.O he did? i thought maybe that Syaoran in the tube was imprisoned for some reason. *just a thought*

and did anyone happen to come up with any theories about how they are connected? the 2 syaoran's i mean. ^^

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #151 on: July 09 2005, 05:32 am »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #152 on: July 09 2005, 05:32 am »
Check the speculations topic. There was huge discussion going on there about that. And there's a topic in the manga section about the 2 Syaorans too, I believe.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #153 on: July 18 2005, 02:26 pm »
I wonder if Kamui or Subaru will ever show up in TRC...they seem to be pretty important in in the other mangas

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #154 on: July 18 2005, 05:11 pm »
I'd love to see Subaru come into it.
Ah, poor Subaru.

I also think Watanuki may have a bigger part in it later.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #155 on: July 26 2005, 07:48 pm »
Subaru probably will turn up, if we ever come across Seishirou again...he still has the feather, right? And since he's hunting Subaru and Hokuto...

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #156 on: August 01 2005, 05:28 am »
I wanna see Kamui too! I also want to see Subaru! Actually, at first glance, I almost thought Seishirou was Subaru cause I remember him looking kinda weird in X, what told me he was Seishirou was his blind RIGHT eye. ^_^'
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

moezychan

« Reply #157 on: August 22 2005, 09:47 am »
Reading this gave me a few ideas as well. We all know that Syaoran is completely unaware of his past and that for some reason became blind in his right eye. This is my theory. Like Clow Reed, Syaoran was split into 2 people, but he wasn't the one who split his personality. I think that Fei Wong Reed separated his personality and the supposedly clone Syaoran is a part of the original Syaoran. That might also explain his right eye being blind. Syaoran was separated and he lost the ability to see in his right eye and that's why later in the manga Syaoran's eye hurts. The trapped Syaoran is actually a part of the real Syaoran.

This is merely a speculation.

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #158 on: August 27 2005, 05:17 am »
it's hard to think that sakura will be able to remember his true love -syaoran- cuz in episode 18, they said that she wouldn't be able to remember him no matter what, how sad
poor syaoran,
syaoran i love u!

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #159 on: August 27 2005, 05:37 am »
I kind of hope that Sakura doesn't get her old memories back. I think it'd be sweeter that way, having them fall in love all over again. If she gets her memories back it'll be almost like "Oh, I have my memories now and I have to love you because we're childhood friends." But if she doesn't, she'll love him for who he is now, and all that they've been through together and they relationship that they've built because of that.

Not that I don't think Sakura wouldn't completely love him no matter what happens... just that having her memories returned is almost too "perfect" an ending for me. But I'm sure I'll love CLAMP for whatever they do. o_O