AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36033 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #20 on: April 17 2005, 05:36 pm »
It's great, isn't it? Even though it would be sad if Syaoran died in Tsubasa, it would be a really emotional ending....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
« Reply #21 on: April 18 2005, 02:56 am »
WOW! thx for telling me! ^-^ well us... that question has always crossed my mind wanting to know who that was.. and what the point of him was.. :-S.. still thinking...

I'm still trying to figure out myself, I really wanna know~

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #22 on: April 18 2005, 03:12 am »
If Syaoran dies, I'll cry my eyes out  :cry:. (And my Syaoran-crazy friend would absolutely die herself! XD)
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: April 18 2005, 01:08 pm »
tha
Wrote a fanfic about that... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1942534/1/. Do have a look... :)

That was you? I loved that fanfic^^, it was one of my favorites.

I think...since there will only be 26 episodes of Tsubasa...and they have to end it somehow...ano..maybe he will die >-<

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #24 on: April 18 2005, 09:18 pm »
Wah... never knew my fic was that good. @.@

Anyway, if it is only 26 episodes, I have this feeling that they won't show a couple of worlds that they visit. I'm sure it'll take more than one episode when they stay in one world. So if they don't animate when they're in one of the worlds, that would be a real pity...  :(

About Syaoran dying... if he dies, Sakura should die, too! (Starts touching wood, hoping it never happens) I only want them to be together... @.@

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #25 on: April 19 2005, 02:28 am »
26 episodes....not nearly enough....maybe they'll leave it hanging so there'll be another series? Perhaps a character is about to die, and you only find out whether they survive next season?

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #26 on: April 19 2005, 09:30 pm »
I hope the 26 episodes only mean for the first episode and not the whole series... I want more of Tsubasa!

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
« Reply #27 on: April 21 2005, 12:28 pm »
NO!! Shaoran can't die!!!! if he dies then i'll travel all over to japan and kidnap the CLAMP group until they change the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breath* ok, im ok now ^^UUU

It would be such a deep and touchy feeling, but suicidal as well.... ^^UUU
let's hope if that happens, he comes back to life later!!!!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 21 2005, 03:25 pm »
NO!!! he can't die! ahahhah.. i know he's not! :D... come on.. he's the protagonist...  i know he won't!  then the story sux if he does die!

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #29 on: April 22 2005, 12:40 am »
seriously, i dont think syaoran will die, he's the protagonist as said before...and TRC should be only a notch above CCS in toughness but nowhere near X or the other..erm...more "serious" series....they'll either make the ending a nice 1 or cliffhanging wif syaoran as the main chara(my guess)~~

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: April 22 2005, 04:16 am »
Wow...my first post on this board certainly sparked off a lot of people....

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #31 on: April 22 2005, 08:08 am »
dude! i just remembered... know how someone said that that person in the glass-pillar like thingy was syaoran?? well i remembered i have a picture of both of them! and i didn't even know until now!! WOW!!  it's the picture where syaoran stands in the water.. and the reflection is the one of him in the glass pillar thingy...

http://clampkingdom.2mydns.com:8080/clampimages/clampimage/wing/wing57.jpg

i'm not sure if they'll allow hotlinking..  but that's the link to where i first saw the picture...

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #32 on: April 22 2005, 08:09 am »
correct me if i'm wrong... is that the two syaoran?

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 22 2005, 11:38 am »
Yeah, I have that picture, too. I think it really is the both of them... just don't know which. (Lol!!!) I think the one below is our fake Syaoran, since if you look at it, his left eye is covered whereas Syaoran's right eye is blind. But the reflection thing... it's kinda cool!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: April 22 2005, 12:00 pm »
syaoran (can see with left eye but not wif right eye), other syaoran (can see wif right eye *presumably, coz we nvr see him opening them* but probably not wif the left eye *itz juz covered, yet to confirm*)

thats y i thought that they might be connected other than looks *different side of the same coin?*

i forgot to add that the other syaoran looks younger....

Offline Pure Heart

• ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
« Reply #35 on: April 23 2005, 10:49 pm »
Thank you for the picture, i was searching her, thankies!!!
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #36 on: April 24 2005, 03:13 am »
so anybody knows what they'll do about the 'fake' syaoran?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #37 on: April 24 2005, 06:57 am »
Don't know...there might be one of those things where u can't hurt the fake without hurting the real Syaoran....

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: April 24 2005, 09:49 pm »
that kinda reminds me of an episode i saw fr MKR.....

remote control the real syaoran *obivous fr the recent chapters...*, or is it possible that this works 2-ways depending who has a stronger will at the moment?....

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #39 on: April 24 2005, 10:06 pm »
Yeah! Maybe if the bad guys say stuff that makes Syaoran feel bad, he'll start to get weaker! Then Sakura can say something encouragfing to make him strong again!