AuthorTopic: [TRC] Character Discussion  (Read 36046 times)

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC] Character Discussion
« Reply #40 on: April 24 2005, 10:09 pm »
another brainstorm juz pinged me~~or sakura's feelings will reach the "other syaoran" too? then he'll start to fight *mentally* against FWR and later, he'll rebel or something that might lead to his dismise or not....so it'll be like the "other syaoran" will save the gang...

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: April 24 2005, 10:53 pm »
Hmm..or the fake Syaoran will try to replace Syaoran and hurt Sakura...but will fall in love with her...then he and the feal Syaoran will fight over her....the fake will die and say with his dying breath;

F.S; She would have chosen you...you're the luckiest perosn in the world.
R.S; I know

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #42 on: April 25 2005, 01:08 am »
O.O

Wow, I would've never thought of anything like that! Probably because there's still so much of mystery about this fake Syaoran that I'm waiting for more about him to be revealed rather than making assumptions (just like Fye).. But I like the idea though...  :D

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #43 on: April 25 2005, 01:17 am »
Are you sure his fake??? he could be Syaoran's other half since he could see with the right eye ^^;
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: April 25 2005, 01:18 am »
No idea, I'm going from what other people r saying, I'm being a good gilr and not reading scanlations from the net!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #45 on: April 25 2005, 01:20 am »
I just happen to encounter a pic of the "other" Syaoran in one site

<--- m not reading scanlations either

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #46 on: April 25 2005, 01:28 am »
I feel so evil cause I'm reading the latest chapters off the net. But I do buy the mangas in the end... it's just that I'm too impatient. >.<

The thing about being Syaoran's other half... that's also another possibilty. Which is why I've been keeping my imagination mum about the whole thing... >.<

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #47 on: April 25 2005, 02:10 am »
Hmm..if he's Syaoran's other half, what would happen if it was Syaoran's evil half? If the two combined, what would the new Syaoran be like?

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #48 on: April 25 2005, 02:13 am »
Hmm... the Syaoran from CCS??? (well... being cold at first then eventually warm up... dunno ^^;) m sure "that" Syaoran's not that evil

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: April 25 2005, 02:25 am »
Nope, the Syaoran from TRC....but OMG...wouldn't it be cool if one was the CCS Syaoran and the other the TRC Syaoran! Kawaii!

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #50 on: April 25 2005, 02:28 am »
no no i meant that about
If the two combined, what would the new Syaoran be like?
that's what i meant about Syaoran from CCS ^^;

But it would be cool if the two Syaorans (TRC and CCS) meet~ nyahn~ :cat:

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: April 25 2005, 02:29 am »
And CCS Syaoran could see TRC Sakura and miss his own Sakura...maybe Yuuko would have to transport him home? He could give her his sword....

Wow, we're good at this....meet the new CLAMP! (Except, I, for one, Can't draw for toffee!)

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #52 on: April 25 2005, 02:33 am »
aww.. that'd be kawaii~ :love5:

Wow, we're good at this....meet the new CLAMP! (Except, I, for one, Can't draw for toffee!)
:haha:

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #53 on: April 25 2005, 03:16 am »
I'm not sure if TRC have already covered this, but you know Syaoran has no memories of who his real fmaily were?

What if he was made by the evil guy and sent out into the world to start off the chain of events that led to Sakura's wings appearing (you know, Syaoran excavating that temple place)

Imagine how Syaoran would feel...

(Don't shoot me if TRC has explained about his past, I'm only on book 4)

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #54 on: April 25 2005, 10:49 am »
This story just gets weirder and weirder... *refuses to read scanlations on the net* Ahhh, fake/ other half Syaoran... Too much for my poor brain X_X. I hope this story is happy in the end...  *shudders* Thinking of a fake Syaoran kinda freaks me out...
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline cardcaptor519

• Obsessed with CCS, TRC and S+S
  • Mega Fan
  • Syaoran Obsessed
« Reply #55 on: April 25 2005, 03:31 pm »
Yeah he is or Spoiler (a clone of Syaoran or so I've heard....)

he (or it) is probably a clone of syaoran and will probably mess things up in the story later on...wat do u think?
Love...Destiny...Faith...Hope...S+S Forever...
icon by me

image from http://www.suppi.net/slg/

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #56 on: April 26 2005, 12:24 pm »
The double Syaoran actually reminds me of Chobits... Where Freya wants to take Chii with her and get both of them to be deleted permanently, while Chii wants to be with Hideki and decides to stay, even if it may be painful for both Hideki and Chii.
Maybe when both Syaorans are going to be eliminated or something (assuming the real Syaoran is actually just the other half), the real Syaoran will decide to live on even if Sakura will never remember him, and the other one will either vanish or become one with the real Syaoran (like Rayearth where Hikaru accepts her darker self).

I doubt Sakura will ever remember Syaoran, but I have a feeling that at the end of the story, she'll say something like this:
"I... even with all the memories gathered, still cannot remember you."
"I know..."
I don't know how things will be if I can remember, but I know I am happy with what matters to me, what is here with me now!!"
"!?"
"I want Syaoran to be with me!  Even if I may never remember what happened between us before, I still want Syaoran to be with me!" Sakura buries her face into Syaoran's chest.
"Yeah... I want to be with Sakura, too..." Syaoran holds Sakura in his arms...

Um... Come to think of it, this is kinda like Chobits' ending...

Hopefully, Syaoran and Sakura will travel the dimensions together even after the feathers are all collected, doesn't feel right for these five characters to go on their separate ways afterwards... an occasional visit may be nice if Sakura retains her power and sending post cards or letters to Kuro and Fai through wormholes.
« Last Edit: April 26 2005, 01:48 pm by Hira »

Offline Rlaine

« Reply #57 on: April 27 2005, 12:25 am »
The characters are truly different from the original series, well, some of them. For example Syaoran is much, much quieter than before.. Sakura is still her cute ol' self but she is.. more mature? Well obviously because of her age, but eh.

Fye is definately interesting. I want to see how he fights.. In the beginning of the anime, during the opening theme, he looks really happy battling them.. and he kicks his opponents funny. xD

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #58 on: April 27 2005, 03:36 am »
i was reading through this.. and someone said what if syaoran was created to do something.. and i forgot where it was so i could quote it.. but then.. anyway... that reminds me of KH... how they were saying something about kairi being from that castle...  if syaoran was made.. that's sad.. cause sakura's in love with a... fake!! :s.. sorta..

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 27 2005, 10:16 am »
The characters are truly different from the original series, well, some of them. For example Syaoran is much, much quieter than before.. Sakura is still her cute ol' self but she is.. more mature? Well obviously because of her age, but eh.

Fye is definately interesting. I want to see how he fights.. In the beginning of the anime, during the opening theme, he looks really happy battling them.. and he kicks his opponents funny. xD
Actually, they show you, in the manga, a scene where he fights.  Remember Outo? When a bunch of ghosts were surrounding Fai and Kurogane, Fai finished them off with darts/ needles from out of nowhere... I think that was him shooting the darts anyway...