AuthorTopic: Chapter 117  (Read 31026 times)

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
Re: Chapter 117
« Reply #60 on: June 04 2006, 05:20 pm »
I hate Kamui!!!!!!!!!!!
Show content
why did kamui hurt syaoram? I can't understnad! he's fool!!! and why Kamui wants to kill Sakura? this guy is very dangerous...has anybody realized about kamui's necklace? it is the same that Seishiro has...
I think kamui could be possesed too...he isn't a vampire, Am I wrong? Poor syao...I sense that Dark syao will act soon...if he don't do, our syao could die bleeded!!! :angry:

Actually...

Show content
It is not, Kamui's necklace is not the same of Seishirou, you can see both here:

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2994/tsubasa051012ey.png  <- Seishirou's
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1354/dibujo9vx.jpg  <- Kamui's

Kamui is my favorite CLAM character I think this action makes the story more interesating, and do not worry Syaoran is going to be fine, He's the main character XD

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #61 on: June 04 2006, 05:51 pm »
Scanslated - http://www.bottledtalent.com/junk/media/tsubasa/trc-117.zip

Sorry it took so long, had to wait for Pikari (or somebody!) to translate it ^^;

Thanks for this =)

Now..

Show content
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER Kamui was great, He's protecting Subaru? cool!!! This makes the story way to much interesting, and needs Syaoran's blood? good poin there, awesome chapter
« Last Edit: June 07 2006, 01:16 pm by Yersi Fanel »

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #62 on: June 04 2006, 08:19 pm »
o____o

Ever read something and you become so stunned you have to re-read it again?

yeah thats what happened to me ^^;
Show content
OMG SYAORAN! ;___;
^^;
blood drinking... hmmm CLAMP you kinky/sadistic people XDD
lol
Great chapter although I am scared about Syaoran's health.
Kamui is so cool *__* though quite violent!
The colour pages were *¬* wow

so exciting! it appears CLAMP are preparing for an action packed conclusion!

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #63 on: June 04 2006, 11:50 pm »
Thanks for this =)

Now..

[Sopiler] I LOVE THIS CHAPTER Kamui was great, He's protecting Subaru? cool!!! This makes the story way to much interesting, and needs Syaoran's blood? good poin there, awesome chapter [/spoiler]
thanks for pictures, I must be blind...^^ U
Show content
I think syao's blood is the bait which kamui says...
hey, you posted "sopiler", not "spoiler"...no problem, but you should click in preview before post. it's only an advice.^____^
welcome to the forum.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #64 on: June 05 2006, 12:42 am »
Brrr. That vampire sucking blood stuff always gives me goose-bumps.
Show content
It's more the likely that Syaoran will live 'cause he's the main, and probably most popular, character. CLAMP don't want to lose fans. I'm still worried, though. I've never read X, so I'm bewildered at this Kamui, Subaru, Seishirou past relationship thing...

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #65 on: June 05 2006, 10:35 am »
Seishirou - Subaru - Kamui relationship - Major spoilers for Tokyo Bablyon and X
and no I didnt type all of this up today (it's really long) a lot of it was a post I put on another board.

Show content
When Subaru was a kid he came across Seishirou (from the assasin clan) after he just killed someone. Seishirou is now suppost to Kill Subaru. Instead he make a deal, he will come back into Sub's life and spend one year with him. If he feels anything for him and cant kill him Sub wins, otherwise he dies. Sei made Sub forget their deal. Subaru is from the Sumeragi clan which used yin-yang magic (cant spell jap name-omjisomthing) for the government and exocisms etc while the Sukurazukamori (Seishirou's) clan uses to kill etc <- thats a pretty simplistic idea of what they do, theres a bigger story but lets move on.

Years later Sei comes back into the life of Sub and his twin sister Hokuto. Hokuto is quite fond of Seishirou, though she knows something is up. She tried to get him and Sub together - for Subaru's sake, she wants him to care about something,
Before the year is up a woman attacks Sub with a knife, Sei steps in and gets his eye gouged (x.o). Sub realised he loves Sei and is terrifed Sei now hates him.

Subaru goes to see Seishirou in hopsital as the year is up. Seishirou reveals what he really is, says he has no feelings for Subaru and attacks him. Subaru doesnt fight back and is only saved by a spell of his grandmother's. The whole ordeal leaves him badly injured and pretty much comatose, he hides in himself refusing to wake up and face the truth.

Hokuto tells her brother she's sorry, both about what happened and what is going to happen. She leaves and tracks down Seishirou and tells him to kill her, he does and she places a curse. If Sei tries to kill Sub the way he killed her it will reverse and he will be the one to die. Subaru see's Hokuto's death in his dream and wakes up.
End Tokyo Babylon
Start X
Enter Kamui. After his mother's death Kamui returns to Tokyo to face his destiny. The end of the world is coming and he much choose sides. The dragons of heaven - and save the world as it is or as a dragon of earth - destroy mankind so that earth can recover from pollution, destruction etc. For the sake of his childhood friends Fuuma and Kotori, Kamui choses the dragons of heaven. Fuuma then awakes and Kamui's twin star, destined to choose the opposite path to Kamui. Note it's not Fuuma's personality, he calls himself Kamui. He becomes a dragon of earth, Kills Kotori and almost kills Kamui. Kamui retreats into his own mind to hide from the pain. Subaru, also a dragon of heaven goes into Kamui's mind and show's him Hokuto's death. He explains Kamui can stay there but he will only be able to watch and cant save anyone. Kamui wakes up fro the sake of saving Fuuma. Kamui and Subaru become quite close due to their similar experiances.

Subaru searches for years to find Seishirou (a Dragon of earth) and get his wish. Sub loses his right eye to Fuuma (Earth-Kamui) as a kind of poetic justice (and part of his wish), he's still obessed with Seishirou - interpret the eye loss as you want. Sei is slightly pissed someone other than himself marked Subaru. They fight and Hokuto's curse comes into play. Sei dies by Subaru's hand and Subaru reveals his wish was not to kill Sieshirou, but to be killed by him and Seishirou says he loves him. Fuuma later gives Subaru Seishirou's eye and with it sehshirou's powers. Subaru takes it so part of Seishirou will live on. He then techniclay become a dragon of heaven as he has the Sukurazukamori powers and can no longer create a kekkei (the main power of the DoH) as he has lots the person he wants to protect.
As for Kamui and Fuuma? The series hasnt ended yet so we dont know.
END!
Subaru X Seishirou is the most sadastic, screwed up, obessive, posessive relationship in CLAMP IMHO. But I love Subaru ^.^. And Hokuto *cries*
« Last Edit: June 06 2006, 10:34 am by Senefen »

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #66 on: June 05 2006, 04:54 pm »
Show content
Hold on... the other Syaoran hasn't arrived yet.

Offline ilovelinlin

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #67 on: June 06 2006, 01:41 am »
Syaoran!? I hope the next chapter explains more. *shudders*

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #68 on: June 06 2006, 07:33 am »
Seishirou - Subaru - Kamui relationship - Major spoilers for Tokyo Bablyon and X
and no I didnt type all of this up today (it's really long) a lot of it was a post I put on another board.

Show content
When Subaru was a kid he came across Seishirou (from the assasin clan) after he just killed someone. Seishirou is now suppost to Kill Subaru. Instead he make a deal, he will come back into Sub's life and spend one year with him. If he feels anything for him and cant kill him Sub wins, otherwise he dies. Sei made Sub forget their deal. Subaru is from the Sumeragi clan which used yin-yang magic (cant spell jap name-omjisomthing) for the government and exocisms etc while the Sukurazukamori (Seishirou's) clan uses to kill etc <- thats a pretty simplistic idea of what they do, theres a bigger story but lets move on.

Years later Sei comes back into the life of Sub and his twin sister Hokuto. Hokuto is quite fond of Seishirou, though she knows something is up. She tried to get him and Sub together - for Subaru's sake, she wants him to care about something,
Before the year is up a woman attacks Sub with a knife, Sei steps in and gets his eye gouged (x.o). Sub realised he loves Sei and is terrifed Sei now hates him.

Subaru goes to see Seishirou in hopsital as the year is up. Seishirou reveals what he really is, says he has no feelings for Subaru and attacks him. Subaru doesnt fight back and is only saved by a spell of his grandmother's. The whole ordeal leaves him badly injured and pretty much comatose, he hides in himself refusing to wake up and face the truth.

Hokuto tells her brother she's sorry, both about what happened and what is going to happen. She leaves and tracks down Seishirou and tells him to kill her, he does and she places a curse. If Sei tries to kill Sub the way he killed her it will reverse and he will be the one to die. Subaru see's Hokuto's death in his dream and wakes up.
End Tokyo Babylon
Start X
Enter Kamui. After his mother's death Kamui returns to Tokyo to face his destiny. The end of the world is coming and he much choose sides. The dragons of heaven - and save the world as it is or as a dragon of earth - destroy mankind so that earth can recover from pollution, destruction etc. For the sake of his childhood friends Fuuma and Kotori, Kamui choses the dragons of heaven. Fuuma then awakes and Kamui's twin star, destined to choose the opposite path to Kamui. Note it's not Fuuma's personality, he calls himself Kamui. He becomes a dragon of earth, Kills Kotori and almost kills Kamui. Kamui retreats into his own mind to hide from the pain. Subaru, also a dragon of earth goes into Kamui's mind and show's him Hokuto's death. He explains Kamui can stay there but he will only be able to watch and cant save anyone. Kamui wakes up fro the sake of saving Fuuma. Kamui and Subaru become quite close due to their similar experiances.

Subaru searches for years to find Seishirou (a Dragon of earth) and get his wish. Sub loses his right eye to Fuuma (Earth-Kamui) as a kind of poetic justice (and part of his wish), he's still obessed with Seishirou - interpret the eye loss as you want. Sei is slightly pissed someone other than himself marked Subaru. They fight and Hokuto's curse comes into play. Sei dies by Subaru's hand and Subaru reveals his wish was not to kill Sieshirou, but to be killed by him and Seishirou says he loves him. Fuuma later gives Subaru Seishirou's eye and with it sehshirou's powers. Subaru takes it so part of Seishirou will live on. He then techniclay become a dragon of heaven as he has the Sukurazukamori powers and can no longer create a kekkei (the main power of the DoH) as he has lots the person he wants to protect.
As for Kamui and Fuuma? The series hasnt ended yet so we dont know.
END!
Subaru X Seishirou is the most sadastic, screwed up, obessive, posessive relationship in CLAMP IMHO. But I love Subaru ^.^. And Hokuto *cries*

*Speechless* W-wow. Thanks a lot, Senefen-san! That sure cleared up some things(for the most part). Having never read either series, though, I'm still a bit confused. Anyway, what's up with CLAMP and making people lose their right eye? And Subaru certainly doesn't sound like a vampire kinda guy.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #69 on: June 06 2006, 10:40 am »
Glad I could help ^_^.
The following CLAMP people have lost their right eye - Seishirou, Subaru, TRC!Syaoran, Watanuki and Doumeki (kinda).
Left eye: Guy from wish who's name I can NEVER remember.

Subaru is most definetly not the vampire type, Kamui maybe because he always had a nasty streak, but Subaru was always sweet, esp before the end of TB.
That's why I would hate so much it the Vamp twins are Subaru and Kamui, I want to see Hokuto again. Though I can see Hokuto enjoying being a vampire O.o.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #70 on: June 06 2006, 11:05 am »
Well, the vampires Seishirou is looking for are TWINS. I guess Subaru and Kamui MIGHT be twins if they became vampires in a same moment... that would mean that two new vampires were born together - just like twins... ^_^
And if one's soul is really always the same, then it might have been difficult for Subaru to live by killing others because he is incredably KIND. And THAT could have been the reason why he ''fell asleep'' ^^
Just another one crazy thought :sweatdrop:
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #71 on: June 06 2006, 11:11 am »
O.O I leave for a month and look at the lovely chapter that showed up... O.O

Show content
In this chapter, CLAMP demonstrates their AMAZING talent for witholding what we want for MILLIONS of years and then whipping it all out at once. A Fai past pic AND mentioning Subaru in the SAME freaking CHAPTER?! OMG!!

Heh, and that splash page? Oh. My. GOD. Although it would be a MILLION freakin' times better if that were Kuro instead of Ashura, the image does still prove one thing. Fai has an incurable and SERIOUS case of the homo, and there is nothing any het fanfiction writing fangirls can do about it. More power to ya, Fai.

But Subaru. OMG, Subaru. You know, the only reason I ever got into Tsubasa was that one day I accidently picked up volume 6 around the time it first came out in Japan over a year ago. When I opened up that manga and saw Seishirou, I was IMMEDIATELY sold to Tsubasa and I have been waiting patiently for the return of SeiSu ever since then.

Now, my time has come!!! Finally, we SeiSu fans may see what more can come of  their relationship! After what they've been through in X and Tokyo Babylon, I'd say it's high time for something GOOD to happen!

Oh, and one more thing: Is Kamui a vampire, too? ^_^;;;; I hope so.. That'd be really hot....... XD Heh heh... The ending of this chapter really made me laugh because it made me think of some evil cult thing.. Like Kamui is trying to summon Subaru or something... XD Which is even more interesting and funny since tomorrow is 06/06/06... Subaru is the devil! XD ZOMG!

EDIT:
Show content
O.O Whoa, I just read the posts about "What if Kamui is the other vampy twin?" WOW! That'd be crazy!! I mean, I wouldn't totally hate that, it'd be cute, but like many people, I'd miss Hokuto-chan... TT__TT But I love Kamui, so I'm neutral on that. I don't care which one is the other twin. XD I just wanna see Subaru!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #72 on: June 06 2006, 11:13 am »
Glad I could help ^_^.
The following CLAMP people have lost their right eye - Seishirou, Subaru, TRC!Syaoran, Watanuki and Doumeki (kinda).
Left eye: Guy from wish who's name I can NEVER remember.

Subaru is most definetly not the vampire type, Kamui maybe because he always had a nasty streak, but Subaru was always sweet, esp before the end of TB.
That's why I would hate so much it the Vamp twins are Subaru and Kamui, I want to see Hokuto again. Though I can see Hokuto enjoying being a vampire O.o.

Ah, but Anti-Syaoran also is missing his left eye(I would assume, since a strap is over it). And I guess we'll most likely get our answers next chapter(I hope!). Hmm, a kind vampire. Well, I certainly doubt it will be Subaru who is going to do the drinking of Syaoran's blood.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #73 on: June 06 2006, 11:15 am »
Kamui likes killing people
Random: Excuse me could you tell me how to get to-
Kamui: DIE! *fries him*
I'm just thinking back to the start of the series :P, before Kamui got all angsty.

Subaru and Kamui are similar enough to be siblings. I'm just scared CLAMP randomly decided to make them twins and Hokuto wont be around. Wouldnt it be nice if we saw her with Kakyou? :)

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #74 on: June 06 2006, 11:19 am »
Yeah, I heard stuff about that 06/06/06 thing. If the chapter comes out tomorrow, I'll be dared to read it.
And, yeah, Kamui looks like that kinda guy who just finds any excuse to fight someone(like Kurogane, but in a different sorta way). I'd read X and Tokyo Babylon if I didn't feel that most of it was spoiled for me. Maybe I'll just download the anime. *Doesn't like always being confused*

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #75 on: June 06 2006, 11:25 am »
Heck, if it weren't for X and Tokyo Babylon, I'd never have read Tsubasa. They're both very good reads, you should try them both out!

And Kamui is like that... XD You're exactly right.. But only for the first few volumes before his personality does a complete 180.. O.O (Erm, I guess I just spoiled more for you.. Sorry.. ^_^;;)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #76 on: June 06 2006, 11:41 am »
Yeah that annoyed me. Kamui lost his backbone >.>
Kamui: MUA HA HA HA HA!!!! I WILL DESTROY ALL WHO GET IN MY WAY!
Fuuma & Kotori: Hey Kamui ^.^
Kamui: Fuummmmmaaaaaaaa! *grabs onto his let and purrs like a kitten*

I'm afraid you cant watch tokoy babylon ;_; it only has OVAs, there's no series.
X definetly has not been spoilered for you, Subaru doesnt play a massive part and the Kamui/Fuuma thing happens reasonably early (before 1/2 way anyway).
TB? Maybe but theres a lot more to the series than the Sei/Sub relationship. I really enjoyed this series and I have no idea how I feel about Sei/Sub (I think it's unhealthy for a start). What I'm trying to say is its a good read even without the sei/sub thing so it doesnt matter if you know.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #77 on: June 06 2006, 11:50 am »
Yeah that annoyed me. Kamui lost his backbone >.>
Kamui: MUA HA HA HA HA!!!! I WILL DESTROY ALL WHO GET IN MY WAY!
Fuuma & Kotori: Hey Kamui ^.^
Kamui: Fuummmmmaaaaaaaa! *grabs onto his let and purrs like a kitten*

I'm afraid you cant watch tokoy babylon ;_; it only has OVAs, there's no series.
X definetly has not been spoilered for you, Subaru doesnt play a massive part and the Kamui/Fuuma thing happens reasonably early (before 1/2 way anyway).
TB? Maybe but theres a lot more to the series than the Sei/Sub relationship. I really enjoyed this series and I have no idea how I feel about Sei/Sub (I think it's unhealthy for a start). What I'm trying to say is its a good read even without the sei/sub thing so it doesnt matter if you know.

That makes sense. I've been trying to find info on Subaru ever since reading this chapter(namely, all week). Being as it was so hard, it's told me that Subaru doesn't play a major role in either series. But right now I'm too busy to get into them. And I don't mind spoilers. I'm quite used to them, but there is a limit to how much I want to be spoiled(like the ending, for example).

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #78 on: June 06 2006, 12:01 pm »
AH! XD That annoyed you?! But I LOVE that Kamui!!! Little kitty Kamui who purrs at Fuuma.. That's my favorite Kamui! XD But I think I'm liking Tsubasa Kamui, now... He's ADORABLE.. Like a feisty kitty Kamui who hisses at Fuuma THEN purrs at him! XD

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #79 on: June 06 2006, 02:44 pm »
Subaru is the main character in TB, he does play a part in X but Kamui is the main character and we have the 13 other dragons plus Kotori, Hinoto etc. So Subaru is one of the more important dragons but he still doesnt get an awful lot of screen time.
About the ending of TB - the death I mentioned above isnt actualy the last chapter, its a bit about what Subaru does after so technically the ending hasnt been spoiler XD.

I like Tsubasa Kamui, he's utterly psycho. Dont get me wrong I like the whole angsty thing it's just that in X he angested about the same thing ALL THE TIME! We need a little balance, he started to sound whiney.