AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93825 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #140 on: July 08 2006, 12:12 am »
Hahaha.

After a while, the grossness factor wouldn't be so much "aauuugh! he lost an eye!" but "auuugh! do you know where that's BEEN?"
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #141 on: July 08 2006, 12:21 am »
Hahaha.

After a while, the grossness factor wouldn't be so much "aauuugh! he lost an eye!" but "auuugh! do you know where that's BEEN?"
:lol: true, true. Really soon, we be like

"Oh look, another eye.....wow....is that it?......wait.....nope....looks like he went for the other eye......>_>"
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #142 on: July 08 2006, 12:38 am »
"Syaoran, I happen to know that that eye's been in 3, maybe 4 different sockets. I think you'd best put it down and leave it, son. We'll get you some peeled grapes instead."

"Yaaay!"

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #143 on: July 08 2006, 03:01 am »
Heehee, both my last two icons have been about Clamp and their eye fetish.

Although this latest one is also inspired by all those people over at tsubasachronicle.net who thought Fay/Chii and Kurogane/Tomoyo were more likely than Kuro/Fay!

Show content
I was wondering if the YinYang thing contain's Clone Syaoran's memories.  That way, if they destroy Clone Syaoran they can give Real Syaoran the memories and everyone is happy (although they can have some adjusting drama).

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #144 on: July 08 2006, 03:11 am »
It's possible that he could, but I doubt Fai would want him to. Fai's probably not interested in ripping the eye out again eating it out - he'd probably be more interested in getting their Syaoran back than getting his eye back. I doubt he's as obsessed with it as his fangirls are. :sweatdrop: He might like to have the magic back, but he'd probably be willing to let Syaoran have half of it (since he didn't really want to use it anyway). Syaoran would probably want him to have the magic back, as might Kurogane and Sakura, but Fai would probably insist that he was fine in the Fai-ish way of his.

This all assuming that clone!Syaoran returns to normal, which I'm not seeing as a sure thing right now. If we end up with real!Syaoran instead, he wouldn't have the eye at all, though if the clone were destroyed he might be able to give the magic back. Even then I don't think Fai would be keen on eating pieces of his fallen comrade (oh god, I'm grossing myself out). Maybe the magic would return on its own if the clone was destroyed? I don't think that would restore Fai's eye, though.

I agree that Fye's probably less concerned about the eye than everyone else.

And I really don't think the clone is going to return to normal. *ducks as objects gets thrown by Syaoran fangirls*  I think he's going to get killed here (simply because there's no way for him to transport back to FWR's side since he can't travel through demensions on his own).  But after he's dead it's possible for R!Syaoran to rip out the eye and then himself (or someone like Kurogane) force feed it to a still unconcious Fye. X spoiler
Show content
afterall Seishirou was already dead when Fuuma found his eye to give to Subaru.

Show content
I was wondering if the YinYang thing contain's Clone Syaoran's memories.  That way, if they destroy Clone Syaoran they can give Real Syaoran the memories and everyone is happy (although they can have some adjusting drama).

That's what I think will happen as well.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #145 on: July 08 2006, 04:13 am »
And I really don't think the clone is going to return to normal. *ducks as objects gets thrown by Syaoran fangirls*  I think he's going to get killed here (simply because there's no way for him to transport back to FWR's side since he can't travel through demensions on his own).  But after he's dead it's possible for R!Syaoran to rip out the eye and then himself (or someone like Kurogane) force feed it to a still unconcious Fye. X spoiler
Show content
afterall Seishirou was already dead when Fuuma found his eye to give to Subaru.

I'm actively hoping we get real!Syaoran. It would be so angsty, but right. I want that kid to get to live outside a tube! There's still some sentimental attachment to the clone, though, so I expect the others to fight for him every step of the way. And those are some pretty determined people, so I'm not willing to call it either.

I guess they could force-feed it to him, but...I don't know, would they really go that far? I don't doubt that it would work, if they did, though.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #146 on: July 08 2006, 04:35 am »
I bet that if he gets it back, there is a way besides eating it...but Clamp do like the cyclops...

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #147 on: July 08 2006, 05:11 am »
I am SO going to get stabbed to death after this post.... :XD:

I don't believe this chaptire prooves KuroFai is canon. Why? Because Kuro-pon is a natural protector.

Think about who he is, and his history. He wanted to protect his village as a child. He wanted to protect his princess as an adult. It's only natural that, since Fai is a companion of his, he'd want to protect him. If you can say that KuroFai is canon, just because he stopped Clone-kun from killing Fai, you could call Kuro x Sakura canon, because he wanted to protect her when she stopped breathing, and in general, they all protect the princess. (not that KuroSaku is canon at ALL.... ¬_¬) I stil think it's canon, but this chaptire isn't the 'zomfg canon canon canon' chaptire of doom. If Fai were the attacker, and Syaoran were the victim, he'd do the exact same thing for Syaoran. If MOKONA were the attacker, he'd protect whoever the victim is, because he is Kurogane. That's just what he does.

....okay, I'm going to get shot. I'm going to get shot. >_<;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #148 on: July 08 2006, 05:12 am »
I'm in agreement with Suu here. But I DO love the cuddly sweetness of it anyways. XD But yeah, when even Sakura was unconcious, he was holding her closer than he's holding Fai. *le sigh*
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #149 on: July 08 2006, 05:16 am »
I agree with Suu, too. It's only logical. *shudders at thought of KuroSaku* But yeah, "KuroFai is so kawaii!!" Hehe. I didn't think it proved KuroFai canon, but I went into total "awww" fangirl mode ^^; Don't worry, Suu, I'll protect you from being shot! *jumps in front of fired bullets*
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #150 on: July 08 2006, 05:42 am »
Yes, I agree with all of you (Strength lies in numbers! We won't be killed!), KuroFai isn't any more or less canon now than before this chapitre came out. Kurogane would indeed do as much for any member of their "family". It is a nice chapter for fans of the pairing, though.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #151 on: July 08 2006, 05:47 am »
Now, when fai wakes up in kurochi's arms...

Offline Isea

« Reply #152 on: July 08 2006, 05:47 am »
Show content
Now some tsubasa fan strt hoping for Real!Syaoran to replace the Left!Syoran, Clone!Syaoran, that is OUR!Syaoran for all this time so easily.

As long as someone has the same memory and heart, then it is an okay?

You can have the same face.
You can have the same heart.
You can have the same memory.
But does all that resemblance make you the same person?

What Fai trying to protect before he lost his eye to Syaoran is the Fake heart. Yes, the fake one. "Even if it does belong to someone else, Even if it's fake, To the person who receives it, That Heart, Is the real thing."

In fact, just for that thing that fake and belong to someone else, Fai in first time really break his oath for using his true kind of magic.

For the Real!Syaoran, I don't think he's coming to do anything harm to his clone. In the past, Real!Syaoran was using all his strength to copy his heart to the clone before he get sealed. And in the other time, when Real!Syaoran still sealed in the tube, all he ever do to left!Syaoran was helping his clone  to get out from critical situation.

Lastly, now the real!Syaoran come when the 'heart' of his clone is broken. He come in time when left!Syaoran in trouble. I believe Real!Syaoran do care so much about his clone more than we know. But I still could get wrong.

Now the hardest thing is when our!Syaoran know that he is a cruel clone with a fake heart and have hurted his precious comrade. All his determination and strong desire is created for the purpose of their enemy, and his heart that feeling warmth and loving sakura so deeply is not his true heart.

All that belong to our!Syaoran, his body, his face, his smile, his kindness, and even his determination, Is not belong to him. Then what still he has left?
« Last Edit: July 08 2006, 06:10 am by Isea »

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #153 on: July 08 2006, 06:08 am »
Of course clone!Syaoran and real!Syaoran are not the same person, and Fai (as well as the other members of their group, I expect) would prefer to have clone!Syaoran keep his heart. I, personally, am fully aware of this and would still prefer real!Syaoran. I'm not saying that will happen, or that the characters would be at all happy if it did, just that I would like it.

Well, real!Syaoran did say to Yuuko, back in Chapitre 116 "I need to get it back. No matter what." We took this to mean that he needs to get the heart he sealed in clone!Syaoran back. At least, I think that's why we all assumed he wanted to do something to the clone. He could be trying to help clone!Syaoran, you have a point.
« Last Edit: July 08 2006, 06:19 am by Capella »
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #154 on: July 08 2006, 06:13 am »
Show content
Aye, this chapter didn't really make KuroFai canon, but the speech that Kuro made (about Fai changing himself so they could all smile) /was/ unique about Fai, so it wasnt entirely a Kuro-protecting-him-just-as-he-would-anyone-else thing, he really meant it - it wasn't solely a natural instinct.

Does real!Syaoran have a heart right now? I was assuming he doesnt, but since he 'copied' his heart into the clone does that mean he kept his own heart? (Or do we now have two 'heart-less' Syaorans? D: )

Offline Isea

« Reply #155 on: July 08 2006, 06:21 am »
Of course clone!Syaoran and real!Syaoran are not the same person, and Fai (as well as the other members of their group, I expect) would prefer to have clone!Syaoran keep his heart. I, personally, am fully aware of this and would still prefer real!Syaoran. I'm not saying that will happen, or that the characters would be at all happen if it did, just that I would like it.

I see..

Now you mention it, I do curious about the real!Syaoran. Besides of his kind heart that we all know from the clone!Syaoran, what is his personality now and what will he do after all his business with the clone is done?

WIll he still be in the story as the important character or he just goin disappear like all other character in the past arc. I hope it'll be the first one.

Show content
Does real!Syaoran have a heart right now? I was assuming he doesnt, but since he 'copied' his heart into the clone does that mean he kept his own heart? (Or do we now have two 'heart-less' Syaorans? D: )

Real!Syaoran still has his own heart completely. He didn't give it nor divide it. He copied it, and using one of his eye as a medium.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #156 on: July 08 2006, 06:22 am »
I am SO going to get stabbed to death after this post.... :XD:

I don't believe this chaptire prooves KuroFai is canon. Why? Because Kuro-pon is a natural protector.

Think about who he is, and his history. He wanted to protect his village as a child. He wanted to protect his princess as an adult. It's only natural that, since Fai is a companion of his, he'd want to protect him. If you can say that KuroFai is canon, just because he stopped Clone-kun from killing Fai, you could call Kuro x Sakura canon, because he wanted to protect her when she stopped breathing, and in general, they all protect the princess. (not that KuroSaku is canon at ALL.... ¬_¬) I stil think it's canon, but this chaptire isn't the 'zomfg canon canon canon' chaptire of doom. If Fai were the attacker, and Syaoran were the victim, he'd do the exact same thing for Syaoran. If MOKONA were the attacker, he'd protect whoever the victim is, because he is Kurogane. That's just what he does.

....okay, I'm going to get shot. I'm going to get shot. >_<;

I agree with you, but it's still nice to see! But I don't think our proof of KuroxFai being canon is here just yet.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #157 on: July 08 2006, 06:34 am »
Show content

Hmmm...Real!Syaoran doesn't have any programming (like the clone's programmed to collect the feathers) though, so how would he function without a heart? Wouldn't he end up like Sakura was in the beginning when all the feathers (her heart) flew away, comatose and such? I assumed that "copying" his heart was more like the "copy" command on a computer, where the original object remains, but you can paste a copy elsewhere, as opposed to the "cut" command. :XD:

In checking that, I noticed the statement that if the clone's right eye is removed using magic, the clone will fall apart. I'm not quite sure what the implications of that are, but I think it could be important, so I'm mentioning it now.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Isea

« Reply #158 on: July 08 2006, 06:43 am »
Well, real!Syaoran did say to Yuuko, back in Chapitre 116 "I need to get it back. No matter what."

I think there is no point to get back a heart that being copied. The only thing reasonable of what real!Syaoran want to get back from the clone is his left eye.

Yet his left eye has been popped out as yinyang from the clone!Syaoran's right eye that's now in the Fai's hand, leave clone!Syaoran as a heartles empty clone.

Clone!Syaoran right eye now is Fai's left eye.
« Last Edit: July 08 2006, 06:59 am by Isea »

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #159 on: July 08 2006, 06:44 am »
Show content
Aye, this chapter didn't really make KuroFai canon, but the speech that Kuro made (about Fai changing himself so they could all smile) /was/ unique about Fai, so it wasnt entirely a Kuro-protecting-him-just-as-he-would-anyone-else thing, he really meant it - it wasn't solely a natural instinct.

I agree with what you said. It doesn't make it canon, but it is a KuroxFai moment in any sense of the word, even as a non-ship and just general relationship meaning. I mean, the fact that Kurogane said all that stuff about Fai shows that he has been paying attention to Fai as a person and that their relationship isn't merely Kurogane getting angry at Fai when Fai teases him, as many people like to reduce it to.

And of course he'd hold Sakura more closely... he was running down the stairs with her in his arms, while right now he is in the middle of a fight and needs to be able to move in order to protect himself and Fai. It doesn't change the fact that he is still holding onto Fai and trying to make Syaoran remember all that Fai did for them, as futile as it might be at the moment. Also, he did hold Fai closely, he basically protected him with his entire body when Syaoran used Fai's magic and tried to hit them.

Anyway, it's a cute and angsty Kuro/Fai moment, we're all allowed to squeal over it as we want as I am sure all fans squeal over any moment their favorite couple is together :XD: Fangirl never really was equal to logical, anyway :3

(and this might sound a bit weird, but I am finding evil clone Syaoran a lot more interesting and attractive than our regular nice Syaoran... *gets hit with flying bricks*)