AuthorTopic: Can you say, 'Non-canon~'?  (Read 31707 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Can you say, 'Non-canon~'?
« Reply #20 on: July 15 2006, 02:21 am »
MokonaxKurogane!!!!

*sobs* No.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #21 on: July 15 2006, 02:24 am »
zomfg, OT3. :XD: Kirbycat makes me laugh. <3 How about.... KuroSeiFai! XD

I don't really see much for SyaoFai other than the angsty, 'I'm-not-getting-laid,-you're-not-getting-laid,-let's-make-out' love, kind of like SakuFai, but more angsty. The two 'emo' kids, hee hee.
*imagines*
Fai: Kuro-pon hates me, Ashura abused me and killed my puppy (xD), and Chii is currently a pool cover. *emo sob*
Syaoran: *sniffles* She's forgotton all about me, I'm not worthy, I'm just a commoner.... *5 minutes later* ...and then I'll live alone in a shack with 9 cats and old newspapers! D:
Fai: Life sucks!
Syaoran: Life sucks! 
Fai: o.o! Wanna make out?
Syaoran: 'Kay.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #22 on: July 15 2006, 03:30 am »
I can read almost any pairing in TRC because they're so...um...diverse?  Lets use that word, then.

But the one thing that DID make me twitch...several times, was the Fai/Sakura.  A.  It was stupidly written.  B.  He tried to rape kiss her against her will.  C.  She was apparently okay with this.

-shudder-  But if I had to pick another one that would actually appeal to my weird side, it might have to be Sei/Syao with the whole teacher/student thing.  Maybe.  I dunno, I'm sitting at a counter wishing my computer worked right.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #23 on: July 15 2006, 05:04 am »
I just have to say, even though I totally support KuroFai, FaixYuuko would be the crackiest couple ever. Just, completely insane. Even though, yeah, it's hard to picture Fai with a woman, I will make an exception for Yuuko, since she's so awesome. I don't even know why I like this idea, I just do.

I wrote a whole essay-thing (wasn't REALLY an essay, since it was numbered) on why they're quite similar characters, so to speak, for an old website. It ended up being almost two pages long  :hehe:

Even though it obviously won't happen, since Fai's gay they don't interact too much. They're just both so cool.
« Last Edit: July 15 2006, 05:24 am by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #24 on: July 15 2006, 05:11 am »
Anything with Yuuko in it rocks my socks.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #25 on: July 15 2006, 05:50 am »
Yuuko ships are awesome. Wow, I'd never thought of Fai/Yuuko before, but now that you mention, yeah, that would be crazy (read: I would so read it). Yuuko/Tomoyo is...interesting. I still like Yuuko/Himawari best, though. Vaguely creepy, hot women FTW!
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #26 on: July 15 2006, 05:52 am »
zomfg, OT3. :XD: Kirbycat makes me laugh. <3 How about.... KuroSeiFai! XD

I don't really see much for SyaoFai other than the angsty, 'I'm-not-getting-laid,-you're-not-getting-laid,-let's-make-out' love, kind of like SakuFai, but more angsty. The two 'emo' kids, hee hee.
*imagines*
Fai: Kuro-pon hates me, Ashura abused me and killed my puppy (xD), and Chii is currently a pool cover. *emo sob*
Syaoran: *sniffles* She's forgotton all about me, I'm not worthy, I'm just a commoner.... *5 minutes later* ...and then I'll live alone in a shack with 9 cats and old newspapers! D:
Fai: Life sucks!
Syaoran: Life sucks!
Fai: o.o! Wanna make out?
Syaoran: 'Kay.
lol. That is great XD
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #27 on: July 15 2006, 06:26 pm »
Suu, I restate my desire to bear your children, and I now have 2 OT3s.
Moving on! I actually read a Yuuko/Fai fic once. It was kind of odd, but kind of cute.... But I am SERIOUSLY liking the idea of YuukoXTomoyo. They both love to tease Kurogane... they're both evil in a very smiley sort of way, if that makes any sense... it all works out, yes? I think my ultimate CLAMPverse OTP would be Yuuko/Kuujaku though. You know, the guy from RG Veda. That would just be, like, one giant wad of badass.
(And I have sold my soul and agreed to write Suu some twincest, in case anyone wants to read when I finish.)
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #28 on: July 15 2006, 11:40 pm »
I think my ultimate CLAMPverse OTP would be Yuuko/Kuujaku though. You know, the guy from RG Veda. That would just be, like, one giant wad of badass.
(And I have sold my soul and agreed to write Suu some twincest, in case anyone wants to read when I finish.)

Kujaku and Yuuko! *Eyes cloud over* That would be such a...beautiful relationship! They'd have such fun help/giving trouble to people together. He would be so useful to have around the shop, and he'd help her throw Watanuki and Doumeki together, and I bet he wouldn't mind the free food and booze, and Himawari would think he was cool, and he and Yuuko could speak in crazy mystical ways about hitsuzen together, and...That's it, Yuuko + Kujaku = BFF, and Yuuko/Kujaku = awesome.

Now Kujaku and Fai, they were separated at birth...

*Signs up to read the twincest*
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #29 on: July 16 2006, 03:18 am »
Suu, I restate my desire to bear your children, and I now have 2 OT3s.
Moving on! I actually read a Yuuko/Fai fic once. It was kind of odd, but kind of cute.... But I am SERIOUSLY liking the idea of YuukoXTomoyo. They both love to tease Kurogane... they're both evil in a very smiley sort of way, if that makes any sense... it all works out, yes? I think my ultimate CLAMPverse OTP would be Yuuko/Kuujaku though. You know, the guy from RG Veda. That would just be, like, one giant wad of badass.
I also sign up to read the Twincest ^^;;
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #30 on: July 18 2006, 01:46 pm »
Yuuko and Kujaku would make an awesome pairing!  Dare I ask if there are any fics with them? lol
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #31 on: July 18 2006, 11:10 pm »
Yuuko and Kujaku would make an awesome pairing!  Dare I ask if there are any fics with them? lol

I doubt there are, but there should be. Anyone willing to write it? I'll give you...um...part of my soul? Or I could, you know, write it myself...
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #32 on: July 19 2006, 12:23 am »
For some reason, there is something odd and intriguing to me about Yuuko/Tomoyo. Why? I don't know.
I love this pairing! Half of the reason I love it is because they'd be so perfect together, and the other reason is that I'd love to see poor Kuro's reaction to it. xD

Hmm, crack pairings...Yue/Fye would be all types of pretty!
KuroSeiFye sounds yummy, and wrong, but yummy. xDD

Fye/Sakura is awful! No! My first thought when I saw this was not "poor Syao" or "Poor Kuro", it was "My God, who'd be the uke?!"

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 19 2006, 12:56 am »
I also thought of FaixTomoyo. They have something in common, and Kurogane would DEFINITLY go crazy with those two together :hehe:
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #34 on: July 19 2006, 12:59 am »
Well, I don't do many non-canon pairings, because they are usually... just... blech. >_< But well, some of them are pretty cool. My favorite non-canon pairings would prolly be Yuuko/Tomoyo (even though Yuuko/Clow is OTP) and Syaoran/Seishirou. (Because Seishirou apparently can't help but be interested in young boys. Bad Sei-chan.) I also have a bit of a thing for Fai/Seishirou, just because it would be SO fubar. Oh, and Syaoran/Nokoru, because Nokoru was SO hitting on Syaoran at that party in Piffle.

...And dude, am I the ONLY one who doesn't hate Fai/Sakura? O_O I mean, it will never happen since Fai is gay, but the idea of Sakura crushing on Fai is cute, I think. ^^;

(the exception being Suoh/Nokoru which is practically canon anyway), but they're so much fun.
:-p The way I interpret CGT, Suoh/Nokoru IS canon. Stupid Nagisa, go away. Nokoru needs to get laid, but he won't ever get any from Suoh if you're around.

Oh, and Fai/Kujaku for the win.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #35 on: July 19 2006, 01:05 am »
I think the idea of Sakura having a little admiration-inspired crush on Fai is cute, like nothing serious in comparison to her feelings for Syaoran, but the thought of him reciprocating would just be...

Yeah, Fai's gay.  :heh:  And I agree with the above poster, who WOULD be the uke?!  Though maybe that one's pbest left untouched...

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #36 on: July 19 2006, 02:03 am »
To me...that'd be like...incest...I mean...Kuro's kinda like Syaoran's older brother/father figure D: Nooooooooooo...

I see Kuorgane as his teacher...and teacher/student smex...hawtness. But Fai/Kuro/Syao....I'm not exactly sure how I'm breathing at the moment.

OMG Fai/Yue, that would be so....*is dazzled by scandinavian angel beauty* Squee. I'm still waiting for Yue to show up, we've already sorta had Kero.

And, bie liao, I think I remember that fic, it was....well, suicide inducing really!

Yuuko and Fai were twins separated at birth D: They really are alike. The tease, they are...really sorta 'evil incarnate' (well, at least to Watanuki and Kuro they are), they have magic links. ...Fai and Yuuko would probably destroy a whole town if they were left together for a coupla days. They'd just...plot. Loads. XD

Haha, me and my friend had the funkiest idea that Yuuko was FaixKuro's love child but like..a million years in the future. Think about it, it kind of fits. Pla eskin from Fai and the personality thing, Black hair and red eyes from Kuro, magic ability from Fai....I think it's canon, folks. Yuuko is FaixKuro's love child!! :-P
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #37 on: July 19 2006, 02:46 am »
Fai/Yue? I'm having difficulty picturing it, but the pretty is indeed overwhelming. It's like eating sugar cubes, in a way. And that analogy probably didn't make any sense to anyone but me.

That has, however, given me a blinding realization: YUE MUST BE IN CELES. I don't care if CLAMP never puts him there, I shall remain convinced that he exists in that country. I mean, he even matches the color scheme (particularly if he's also with Kero).

Oh, and Syaoran/Nokoru, because Nokoru was SO hitting on Syaoran at that party in Piffle.

...And dude, am I the ONLY one who doesn't hate Fai/Sakura? O_O I mean, it will never happen since Fai is gay, but the idea of Sakura crushing on Fai is cute, I think. ^^;
:-p The way I interpret CGT, Suoh/Nokoru IS canon. Stupid Nagisa, go away. Nokoru needs to get laid, but he won't ever get any from Suoh if you're around.

Oh, and Fai/Kujaku for the win.

*Adds Syaoran/Nokoru to her list of crack-inducing Syaoran pairings*

I don't hate Fai/Sakura. But then, I'm also one of those weird people who doesn't think Fai is the gayest gay that ever gayed. Or more importantly, I don't think he's a total uke by a long shot.

Suoh/Nokoru is LOVE. In my opinion, Nagisa doesn't count as a character because her only purpose in the series is to be Suoh's girlfriend. Seriously, she shows up in one chapter, says one line, and then vanishes and is only used so that Nokoru can make Suoh blush and fall down by mentioning her. Plus, Suoh/Nokoru has all the destiny and "I will stay by your side/protect you forever" stuff. Sorry, CLAMP, you've trained me too well. I know that means "This pairing is canon." Thus Suoh/Nokoru > Nagisa. ...How much do I have to pay to get someone to write TRC!Suoh/Nokoru? In Piffle, in Koryo, whatever.

The general verdict seems to be Fai, Kujaku, and Yuuko need to get together sometime so they can cause beautiful, beautiful havoc.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #38 on: July 19 2006, 02:56 am »
*Adds Syaoran/Nokoru to her list of crack-inducing Syaoran pairings*

I don't hate Fai/Sakura. But then, I'm also one of those weird people who doesn't think Fai is the gayest gay that ever gayed. Or more importantly, I don't think he's a total uke by a long shot.

Suoh/Nokoru is LOVE. In my opinion, Nagisa doesn't count as a character because her only purpose in the series is to be Suoh's girlfriend. Seriously, she shows up in one chapter, says one line, and then vanishes and is only used so that Nokoru can make Suoh blush and fall down by mentioning her. Plus, Suoh/Nokoru has all the destiny and "I will stay by your side/protect you forever" stuff. Sorry, CLAMP, you've trained me too well. I know that means "This pairing is canon." Thus Suoh/Nokoru > Nagisa. ...How much do I have to pay to get someone to write TRC!Suoh/Nokoru? In Piffle, in Koryo, whatever.

The general verdict seems to be Fai, Kujaku, and Yuuko need to get together sometime so they can cause beautiful, beautiful havoc.
XD Dude, I agree. Fai is ubergay, but he's not the gayest gay that ever gayed. I hate the terms uke/seme anywho, since they're stupid stereotypes.

And Nagisa is seriously only stuck in CGT to be Suoh's girlfriend. There's commentary in CLAMP no Kiseki Volume 5 that basically says that. I'm actually planning to write a Piffle!Suoh/Nokoru- it should be out in a month or so. We can haggle over price later. ^_~

Doesn't Fai's staff look suspiciously like Kujaku's staff? I really should compare them, because I think CLAMP might going for Fai and Kujaku comparisons. They would make beautiful havoc together.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #39 on: July 19 2006, 02:57 am »
*walks in slowly* Kero/Kamui! Because the poor man must be feeling lonely, sitting there eating popcorn all by himself. *walks out again*
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.