AuthorTopic: Chapter 123  (Read 93550 times)

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
Re: Chapter 123
« Reply #100 on: July 28 2006, 04:01 am »
Show content
Oh yay!! Syaoran's sword!! X3!!

Everything from CCS is coming back!! Yay!!
Paranoid me, I actually screamed when the clone stabbed Yin Syaoran in the leg... :heh:

Show content
Yeah, that's not as bad as me.  When the sword started coming out I was like "Oru?  Is that what I-" and then it showed the page where he's getting stabbed but all I saw was the sword, so I promptly screamed in fangirl joy (YOSH HIS SWORD) really loudly.  And then I looked down and screamed even louder because (WTF THROUGH HIS LEG~?!)

Not weird...

Hm...we are getting another chapter next week, aren't we?  It'll make me sad cause I can't get to it, but I hope they're not skipping again...
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #101 on: July 28 2006, 04:07 am »
I'm thinking it would be the older one but I don't know why.

I think young!Subaru would look a little weird next to Kamui since everyone is so use to them not being the same age. Plus having the adult version would explain why Hokuto isn't around.

What about if he is older but X19!Looking? he looks nice.

Offline Aethelthryth

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #102 on: July 28 2006, 04:34 am »
Just a random thought....

C!Syaoran has actually exhausted his energy, right? From fighting against Kamui, then Kuro, then R!Syao...when he get back to his senses (IF he ever snap out of it), I think he'd faint...

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #103 on: July 28 2006, 05:44 am »
Hm...we are getting another chapter next week, aren't we? It'll make me sad cause I can't get to it, but I hope they're not skipping again...

Yep, there's another chapter next week and the week following after that.  ^_^ Yayy!!   No more 2 weeks of waiting for now.  CLAMP had to catch up anyways. *nods*

Just a random thought....

C!Syaoran has actually exhausted his energy, right? From fighting against Kamui, then Kuro, then R!Syao...when he get back to his senses (IF he ever snap out of it), I think he'd faint...

That's if his own "heart" kind of went good again, which I doubt.  ^_^  Hehe...but yeah, his body went through a lot of things including a broken arm and being choked.   He would definitely be traumatized if he reverted back to being more of a human and end up like Sakura.  Sleeping like a baby.   :D
O.o

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #104 on: July 28 2006, 06:02 am »
Yep, there's another chapter next week and the week following after that. ^_^ Yayy!! No more 2 weeks of waiting for now. CLAMP had to catch up anyways. *nods*
That is very very good to know and look forward to.
I was keeping my fingers crossed for seeing the translation today, but alas! It would have been a bright spot in an otherwise cursed day - half the day the systems were down at the store, people were running around, one client managed even to fall off one sofa - all in all I'd not have been very much surprised if C!S had come by demanding a feather!

Quote from: moonlight_shine
I think she's already scarred for life from what she's seen
The power and capacity for love and compation and other great feeling will allow her to escape a lot of the scarring.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #105 on: July 28 2006, 09:09 am »
What about if he is older but X19!Looking? he looks nice.

Like in my icon? :) 
Show content
I'm wondering if he's up to something, considering that he purposely stopped Kamui so that Syaoran could take his feather.  In a lot of senses everything that happened to Sakura reminds me of Tokyo Babylon.  Poor girl, she just realizes who is most important to her, and then has her heart broken. D:

I don't know what I think about who R!Syaoran is, but if you look back at the first chapters where C!Syraoran saw him in his dreams he was really little.  C!Syaoran even comments that he was bigger when he saw him in a later dream and that he was becoming more like him.  I think that as he was able to undo the seal, his true age came back to him.  Hence why he became older the more he appeared to C!Syaoran.
« Last Edit: July 28 2006, 09:38 am by nefadol »

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #106 on: July 28 2006, 10:02 am »
Show content
I'm wondering if he's up to something, considering that he purposely stopped Kamui so that Syaoran could take his feather.  In a lot of senses everything that happened to Sakura reminds me of Tokyo Babylon.  Poor girl, she just realizes who is most important to her, and then has her heart broken. D:
Show content
Ha ha, good point! Let's just hope clone!Syaoran doesn't end up breaking Sakura's arm and leaving her in a catatonic state.
« Last Edit: July 28 2006, 01:50 pm by Spoonful »
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 28 2006, 11:58 am »
*came late >o<*    O____O
Show content
i feel sorry for sakura to have to be forced to watch. now clone|syaoran gave sakura the feather i'm afraid of what he might do to next  *cries from the confusion*  :cry: and the stor is getting wierder and wierder its freaky

so many things happening......  :cry:

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #108 on: July 28 2006, 02:20 pm »
i think sakura fear with clone syaoran because at last page sakura said "iya! (no!)"
wht!! next week didn't have a chp214??

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #109 on: July 28 2006, 02:28 pm »
I am in shock O.O

Neeed translatiooon!!

Only want to make one thing clear:

I love both Syaorans.... Clone and Real...

I looooove them...and Clone Syaoran is looking really hawt in the last page (droool)

Umm... somebody shoot me, please? X___x
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #110 on: July 28 2006, 02:39 pm »
yeah we need translation (but i knew a little hehehe)
ooo i hope real syaoran leg was okay

ps:i think i can become crazy to read this chapter

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #111 on: July 28 2006, 03:14 pm »
i think sakura fear with clone syaoran because at last page sakura said "iya! (no!)"
wht!! next week didn't have a chp214??

I thought there will be a chp 124 next week...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #112 on: July 28 2006, 03:16 pm »
wow this is the only thread being updated thats of interest in my update list ^^;;

some people on other boards gotr confused on the syao business, calling resl syao evil and clone syao not vil Lo _O so i explain to them. 2 many syaos i guess :keke:

and yes, ther wont be any 2 week waits for quite some time :hello2: the next time they give us one will probsly be another earth shattering c;iffhanger  :

next week i hope we get to se subaru :D
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #113 on: July 28 2006, 03:26 pm »
Like in my icon? :) 
Show content

I don't know what I think about who R!Syaoran is, but if you look back at the first chapters where C!Syraoran saw him in his dreams he was really little.  C!Syaoran even comments that he was bigger when he saw him in a later dream and that he was becoming more like him.  I think that as he was able to undo the seal, his true age came back to him.  Hence why he became older the more he appeared to C!Syaoran.

Yeah, like your icon n_n  and...
Show content
Yeah I was thinking that he stopped Kamui to let Sakura get her Feather, may be... porr girl XD I hope She does not fall sleep again ¬¬

Offline Spychan

• bow chic a bow wow.....
« Reply #114 on: July 28 2006, 03:37 pm »
For those waiting for translation here it is http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap123eng.txt thanks to Pikari again.
This chapter actually kind of freaked me out because I can't decide who I should be rooting for since I love both Syaorans and I just want to give Sakura a hug because she is going through some pretty hectic stuff right now. All I can do is wait for chap 124 Xp
The smallest change makes the biggest difference

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #115 on: July 28 2006, 03:43 pm »
uwa!! thankyou spychan!!!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #116 on: July 28 2006, 04:21 pm »
Yeah.   Thank you Spychan!  ^_^   Now, everything is starting to come together now.  Especially with what R!Syaoran says:
Show content
... When I gave you half of my heart, I said this to you from across the "mirror". That before the seal on your right eye dissolved and my heart separated from you, a heart that was not mine but your own might be born in you.  I gambled on that coming true.  I trusted that among the people you lived with day by day.  Your own heart would foster and grow.

So, I now understand where I'm getting the feeling/speculation of C!Syaoran having his own heart.   Except, it's probably R!Syaoran's own "failed creation" this time?   C!Syaoran would've been FWR's "failed creation" but the table has turned?
O.o

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #117 on: July 28 2006, 05:00 pm »
For those waiting for translation here it is http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap123eng.txt thanks to Pikari again.

one piece made me go O.O in that translation

"pg8-9
raiteishourai!"

i never thought CCS Syaoran's lightning spell would be used in TRC, when the translated chaptre comes out i'm downloading it, this i've gotta see! ^_^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #118 on: July 28 2006, 05:19 pm »
one piece made me go O.O in that translation

"pg8-9
raiteishourai!"

i never thought CCS Syaoran's lightning spell would be used in TRC, when the translated chaptre comes out i'm downloading it, this i've gotta see! ^_^
Show content
Same thoughts here! That was the one he used in the second movie! *fangirlish scream* I hope we'll get to see him use the rest of his spells. X3 (Eh, but what happened to the yellowish papr? ._.)
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 28 2006, 05:56 pm »