AuthorTopic: Chapter 127  (Read 89317 times)

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
Re: Chapter 127
« Reply #280 on: September 10 2006, 01:53 am »
Well, in the last two cases about half of the spoiler stuff was proved correct and the other did not come true. 
Show content
Therefore I hope/wish the second half will not come true. One reason being that we are still stuck in this world and the other for Sakura being the one to pay the price. It would just not make sense in the current circumstances for her to be the one (for it to see Sakura actively participating is always most welcome).

Oh, and I finally finished colouring the splash page.

I took the usual colours of his and brought to their side or even to dominate over them the red to signify the half-vampire nature and the pirate-y outfit.
« Last Edit: September 10 2006, 02:04 am by Snow-chan »
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #281 on: September 10 2006, 02:11 am »
Urgggggggh. Please no.

Show content
If we have to sit through N number of chapters as Sakura prances off ON. HER. OWN. to do Yuuko's bidding I will scream. Twice. And stop reading Tsubasa until Kurogane and Fai pop up again and have a seriously overdue make out session have the talk that we all know is on the horizon moving ever closer.

Okay, go Sakura, get a backbone...BUT DON'T waste our time being dull. Kthnxbai.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #282 on: September 10 2006, 02:14 am »
be positive, while she is away, Fai will wake up!

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #283 on: September 10 2006, 02:17 am »
be positive, while she is away, Fai will wake up!

Considering the rest of Tsubasa, when it comes to the idea of Sakura doing something alone I just think 'Nooooooooooooooo...I will dieeeeeeee...of borrrreeeeeddddooooommmmmm'.

I still love Sakura. She's adorable...but...she was so much cooler in CCS. Come on TRC!Sakura! Show us a little of your CCS spirit (you're the same soul after all!)...just...don't take away from the KuroFai time, mkay?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #284 on: September 10 2006, 02:22 am »
I agree, the spoilers for next chapter sound boring. As much as I like the to vampires and Fuuma (?) and it's all cute and stuff... I don't really care for their side of the story. I don't care if Seishiro never shows up, dies or becomes straight, or if Kamui suddenly grows another arm or pops a sit.

TRC has focused so much fon those side characters that it's making TRC boring.
As much as I love the Tokyo place for what happened between KF (and gave SS a good enough twist-- FINALLY that was the most boring pairing ever before Tokyo), I am anticipating the outcome of all this.
I want the gang to move along, move out of that Tokyo place and see what is going to happen between Syaoran and Sakura. Also (most importantly) I am about to DIE to know what will happen between Fye and Kurogane.

The Tokyo saga is like eating too many chocolates and in the end you get that over-sugary taste in your mouth that makes them stop tasting good.

No offence to the X fans, but TRC is not an X manga, nor does it center on the characters. It was cute at first, but they're stealing all the spotlight.
I don't mind Sakura going on a mission to pay for the water. I mean, about time the poor girl porves herself useful. Her character is very.. bleh- she has to do something. I love her and all- but she does not give TRC a good enough reason to read: always falling asleep, being overly cute, cute, cute, cute, sleep, cute....sleep... sleep.
Also, this will give the 3 TRC men- or should I say 2? I don't think Fye will wake up any time soon.
So Syaoran and Kurogane will have a talk- most importantly, Kurogane will ask Syaoran who was the man that imprisioned him- having it being the same symbol he saw when his mother was killed.
So there's something to look forward to. Although I must agree with Becster- I would HATE it if they made us follow Sakura in her journey. Boring...

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #285 on: September 10 2006, 02:27 am »
I don't care if Seishiro never shows up, dies or becomes straight, or if Kamui suddenly grows another arm or pops a sit.
I'm not taking any offense to this at all... I just wanted to say... Seishirou, become straight?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*dead*
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #286 on: September 10 2006, 02:31 am »
I agree, the spoilers for next chapter sound boring. As much as I like the to vampires and Fuuma (?) and it's all cute and stuff... I don't really care for their side of the story. I don't care if Seishiro never shows up, dies or becomes straight, or if Kamui suddenly grows another arm or pops a sit.

TRC has focused so much fon those side characters that it's making TRC boring.
As much as I love the Tokyo place for what happened between KF (and gave SS a good enough twist-- FINALLY that was the most boring pairing ever before Tokyo), I am anticipating the outcome of all this.
I want the gang to move along, move out of that Tokyo place and see what is going to happen between Syaoran and Sakura. Also (most importantly) I am about to DIE to know what will happen between Fye and Kurogane.

The Tokyo saga is like eating too many chocolates and in the end you get that over-sugary taste in your mouth that makes them stop tasting good.

No offence to the X fans, but TRC is not an X manga, nor does it center on the characters. It was cute at first, but they're stealing all the spotlight.
I don't mind Sakura going on a mission to pay for the water. I mean, about time the poor girl porves herself useful. Her character is very.. bleh- she has to do something. I love her and all- but she does not give TRC a good enough reason to read: always falling asleep, being overly cute, cute, cute, cute, sleep, cute....sleep... sleep.
Also, this will give the 3 TRC men- or should I say 2? I don't think Fye will wake up any time soon.
So Syaoran and Kurogane will have a talk- most importantly, Kurogane will ask Syaoran who was the man that imprisioned him- having it being the same symbol he saw when his mother was killed.
So there's something to look forward to. Although I must agree with Becster- I would HATE it if they made us follow Sakura in her journey. Boring...

Yeah, good points. I do want to see Sakura prove herself, apart from just sitting there going 'I'm pretty, cute, naive, innocent and I fall asleep a lot. Speaking of which...*passes out*'...but if we have to watch her all the time I shall break down crying...or something.

(Elenath! You forgot the eventual make out session between Kurogane and Fai when Fai wakes up!! Shame on ye XD... ...Oh shush. I can cross my fingers and hope, right?)

Emiko will know what I mean, possibly meliwan too...but...I want a Shadow!Kiss!

For explanation...you just see the shadows of the characters (In this case, one Big Puppy and one Big Kitty) and you can't quite tell-but-have-a-distinct-feeling-it-could-be-the-final-option if they're leaning on each other, hugging, or kissing...

That's what I wanna see! Maybe even for Syaoran (whichever one) and Sakura later on. I mean...they DO need to kiss.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #287 on: September 10 2006, 02:41 am »
Yes!! Kiss kiss kiss! And I did know what you emant.
Kind of like the kiss between Yashaxshura? When Yasha died and his spirit visited Ashura.. how sad...
There HAS TO BE A KISS BETWEEN KF!

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #288 on: September 10 2006, 02:46 am »
Yes!! Kiss kiss kiss! And I did know what you emant.
Kind of like the kiss between Yashaxshura? When Yasha died and his spirit visited Ashura.. how sad...
There HAS TO BE A KISS BETWEEN KF!

YES. EXACTLY THAT.

I SHOULD FRIGGIN' DRAW ONE OF THOSE.

LIKE...later...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #289 on: September 10 2006, 03:06 am »
I can already picture the scene... *dreams*

Kuro: *still holding Fai in that weird way*
Fai: *stirs and seems to wake up*
Kuro: *alerted* *watches him closely*
Fai: *slooowly opens his biiiig bluuuue eyes and blinks at Kuro*
Kuro: *thinks* Cuuuute! *fangirlboy mode* *says* About damn time, mage.
Fai: ...
Kuro: *looks deep into his eyes* *inwardly fighting about whether to dare to kiss Fai or not*
Fai: *looks back* ... What's your hand doing down there? Can't you hold me bridal style or something?
Kuro: >>"
Fai: ^^" Don't worry! Really! *leans in closer* It's okay, Kuropuu, really, nothing to worry about!
Kuro: Shut up... >/////<
Fai: Okay... *kisses him*

Yay XD *waves flag*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline falka

• New Fan
« Reply #290 on: September 10 2006, 03:12 am »
I bet CLAMP is going to make us follow Sakura's journey (with a little bits of Mokona and Syaoran angsting how she's doing every now and then) and I second everyone's oppinion - BOOOOORING!!!

she's going to be like 'omg so determined, clumsy yet cute'  like  during the Piffle race,  but I hope that CLAMP isn't going to drag her mission very long. btw, why the heck is she the one paying the price for water. wasn't Kurogane supposed to do it? is there really so much need for Sakura fanservice?!?

anyway,  I'm getting sick of the X world (and I'm a die-hard X fan!!!)...

and I want another kuroxfay moment... damn you CLAMP for spoiling us like that!!!
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline su_chan

« Reply #291 on: September 10 2006, 03:12 am »
You forgot the 'Kjesta inner mind theatre' XDDDDD I must say I love your dream (and it is 'eye' not 'eyes' ;D )

Kuro: *looks deep into his eyes* *inwardly fighting about whether to dare to kiss Fai or not*
Fai: *looks back* ... What's your hand doing down there? Can't you hold me bridal style or something?
Fai: ^^" Don't worry! Really! *leans in closer* It's okay, Kuropuu, really, nothing to worry about!

Yay XD *waves flag*

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #292 on: September 10 2006, 03:24 am »
You forgot the 'Kjesta inner mind theatre' XDDDDD I must say I love your dream (and it is 'eye' not 'eyes' ;D )

OMG, shame on me >>" I always forget that he only has one eye left now, also while drawing. Maybe my subconsious (right word?) is still not okay with the fact one eye is ripped out... *cries*

But "Kjesta inner mind theater" is a cool idea *snicker*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #293 on: September 10 2006, 03:43 am »

Yay XD *waves flag*

...I wanna try drawing that scene. And my shadow!kiss pic...

Please don't quote me on that. I'll probably procrasinate and never get it done XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #294 on: September 10 2006, 03:53 am »
Somehow people tend to want to draw the little scenes I play in my inner mind theater :XD: That's the third scene I did and that someone wants to draw *giggle*

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline vampifaied

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #295 on: September 10 2006, 05:09 am »
.... you don't think we're going to have to wait ten more chapters for another kurofai moment do ya'll? like with 112? (er, well 9 chaps now since 127 had only two panels of them)
/\_/\    _ 
(o.o)  / /  {nyaa nyaa!!
(___)/ /
forum family:
kouichi - forum boyfriend

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #296 on: September 10 2006, 05:49 am »
.... you don't think we're going to have to wait ten more chapters for another kurofai moment do ya'll? like with 112? (er, well 9 chaps now since 127 had only two panels of them)

I hope we won't but I'm afraid that, since CLAMP has been so generous with KFness (it's canon, weeeeeh!), they'll have us waiting and cracving for more. They're so cruel!

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #297 on: September 10 2006, 06:03 am »
Show content
Awww . . . sakura is so sweet to want to help out ^^

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #298 on: September 10 2006, 09:11 am »

Problem being, you throw Subaru and Seishirou into a series and for a large chunk they take it over, look what happened to X (not that I minded).  They're not like the Clamp School Detective guys who play their role and then stay in the background (I'd say they're tied for series crossovers with SxS).  >_>

But yeah, I want to leave Tokyo as well, they've been there for over two volumes already.  If Kamui gets his way and gets them to leave, then that'll make a lot of people happy. I really don't know what I think of those spoilers though.  Some of it is interesting, some is a bit out there.  I'm all for Sakura taking charge and doing things herself though. :keke:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #299 on: September 10 2006, 09:28 am »
Do we have a proper translation for chapter 127 yet? Has Pikari done one and Celesse just not scanlated it yet?
Hyu has a scansklation. Pikari has been away for a few weeks, so her site hasnt been updated since ch 125

andi agree. im tired of tokyo now >_< i hope sakura's journy is a short one. and h hope we gett to see atleast SOME of kuro holding fai :S otherwise we'd have some restless fangirls, ne?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan