AuthorTopic: [SPOILER] What if the first Syaoran whom Sakura really met was real Syaoran?  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Windows X

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
I read the first chapter again, seeing Sakura got seperated from Syaoran in the capsule. After while, Sakura recalled the something memories at that time. So it's possible that it was going to happen again (Fei Wong Reed said so himself). And there's woman whom we assume that she might the clone of Sakura. Here's how I ended up the conclusion.

1. Sakura and real Syaoran know each other from the very beginning.
2. Fei Wong Reed captured Sakura and transform her memories to feather for crossing demision.
3. They were in capsule and being in cloning processes (or something).
4. The clone if Sakura is a failure since Sakura's power is too much to posess the clone.
5. Sakura lost all of her memories about real Syaoran.
6. Sakura was rescued or something that make her way back to Clow.
7. Real Syaoran knows what Fei Wong Reed is planning to do so he tried to put half of his heart into the clone in order to save Sakura.

The reason why I think of this prediction because of the chapter 126-127. I have a feeling that real Syaoran also consider Sakura as the most important person for him. That feeling won't happen for just watching only. What real Syaoran said that the feeling that cloned Syaoran consider Sakura as the most precious person is from his own heart means he feels it in different way from another Syaoran. However, it's also proved that they both love Sakura.

I hope that the story of triangular love won't be ended up in tragedy.
There's no way to beat the hopeless, all you can do just walk forward.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
well, your opinion is relatively new and bizzare.. BUT..

the capsule episode was when they are teenagers!!! it would be possible if FWR turns back time so that Sakura and Clone Syaoran could meet each other when they are kids.. we have to keep in mind that clone Syaoran and Sakura met when they are young.. if she has met Real Syaoran before that would be went she's even younger.. in addition she couldn't have met Real Syaoran when she have met the Clone one coz FWR never let Real Syaoran out of the tube thingy when the Clone's out in the world before chapt 122..

and i don't think FWR could make a clone of Sakura.. she's a Princess and is heavily guarded so FWR could not have captured her to clone her..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Windows X

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Then how that woman whom might be Sakura's clone exists? I have a feeling that Sakura may know real Syaoran before then and lost her memories about him. Well, we'll see what Clamp will bring.
There's no way to beat the hopeless, all you can do just walk forward.

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
In volume 1, when Sakura sees flashes of images, those weren't memories. Those were predictions. You saw Japan, where Kurgoane would come from to join the group. You saw Celes, where Fai would come to join the group. You saw Fei Wong Reed's mark, which will play important in journeys in the future(future from volume 1, that is )

That capsule scene hasn't happened yet. And I think that's definitly our Sakura in that capsule. Now whether that Syaoran is the real or clone... who knows. But I can't help to think that real!Syaoran doesn't love our Sakura but another Sakura in different dimention. I mean we don't know where this Syaoran was before he got captured, right? Not to mention real!Syaoran himself says "The one that felt that Sakura isn't "my heart". It's yours!" in chapt. 122 to the clone. So it's the Clone who liked our Sakura, not the Real. But the fact that Real Syaoran calling our Sakura was "that Sakura" is what's making me think there might be another Sakura waiting for the Real Syaoran to return...

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
I think that the one in the capsule was Sakura and C/Syaoran.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
I think that the one in the capsule was Sakura and C/Syaoran.
I think so too

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
i think so too..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
This whole theory sounds like a major stretch. o_O; There's not much to support it.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
Re: [SPOILER] What if the first Syaoran whom Sakur
« Reply #8 on: September 17 2006, 11:51 am »
In volume 1, when Sakura sees flashes of images, those weren't memories. Those were predictions. You saw Japan, where Kurgoane would come from to join the group. You saw Celes, where Fai would come to join the group. You saw Fei Wong Reed's mark, which will play important in journeys in the future(future from volume 1, that is )

I think when Sakura see the images of Kurogane's and Fai's world, not only becuase they will accompany her in the journey, but I think they might actually have something to do with this mysterious power Sakura has, because those 2 country has actually some wings-shape-something-like-that in the building structure (especially Ceres, not sure about the one in Japan), and that's the same with Clow country, those Wing-shape ruins, of course this is not just some mere coincidence. And I assume that eventually that the gang will go to Celes and Japan for some quest relate to 'tsubasa' (solving the mystery as well :tongue:), but this is still a longggg wayyy to go....^^. Just my thought.

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
I agree, it'll take a while before everything seems clear. But anyway, I say it's Sakura and C!Syao too. Btw, who's this clone sakura? Oh and that capsule thing, I think that's just a symbolically page where there'll be more suffering for them to come. (Correct if I'm wrong!^^)

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon LiĀ  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
Didn't Touya say that when he first saw Syaoran that he felt something was off about him?  The first Syaoran she met was the clone, not R!Syaoran.