AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 68890 times)

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #120 on: September 27 2006, 05:07 am »
hm...
Show content
do u mean the scene before the two of them fight those monsters (i forgot how they were called), when they were searching for that singer who could tell them about that story of the ....was it called oni? with the appeareance of a human being? hope i don't remember wrong... :unsure:

@Moon Li - u can wait for the scanlated version, which will appear in a few days

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #121 on: September 27 2006, 05:24 am »
Aaah thank you Crystall :D

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #122 on: September 27 2006, 05:27 am »
wow!! they're so early!! o.o  oh....poor sakura!!!! i wonder what that thing, on the last page, is... i can't wait for tomorrow!! *-*

its revealed in xxxholic...perhaps its shown inthe last page ofch 130 too. but i know what it is anyways (and so do mny xxxholic fans who saw spoilers)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #123 on: September 27 2006, 05:59 am »
unfortunately, i stopped reading xxxholic a while ago.... and not because i don't like it or anything like that but i don't have enough time  :cry: so i resumed only to TRC :( and i miss many chapters from it so i don't know what that thing might be... :(
@moon li - u're very welcome   :keke:

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #124 on: September 27 2006, 06:00 am »
Argh, I'm late at posting yet again!

I absolutely loved this chapter!!!!  :hello2:
Show content
Fai was so...breathtaking in this chapter, does he get even more hot? But I kinda fell sad when he called Kurogane by his real name, Kurogane looked so shock...and pained? I think Fai did it so that Kurogane wouldn't get closse to him, then maybe no one would risk their life for Fai.

And Sakura she was awfully amazing, cool, superb! Girl strengh!!! I wonder what will Syaoran and Kurogane and Mokona say when they will see her. Fai will freak out! He cares so much forher, it's like she's is daughter! Kawaii!!  :XD:

I can't wait for next chapter! Maybe I'll post more earlier. :hehe:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #125 on: September 27 2006, 06:05 am »
yep
Show content
when yuuko told fai that sakura was out, he totally freaked out. and again...poor sakura!!! she's badly injured...  :sad5: hope she'll be ok....

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #126 on: September 27 2006, 06:07 am »
*nods*
Show content
Her leg is in pretty bad shape, maybe Fai will use some magicand cure her?

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #127 on: September 27 2006, 04:22 pm »
Show content
didn't he lose all his powers along with his eye, when C!Syaoran took it? i think now he has only vampire abilities :keke:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #128 on: September 27 2006, 04:28 pm »
Show content
didn't he lose all his powers along with his eye, when C!Syaoran took it? i think now he has only vampire abilities :keke:
Show content
he lost HALF of his powers. maybe his eft eye was more powerfu, (i think fai is eft handed? if that atters) but syaoran only has half of his powers.[/spoier]
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #129 on: September 27 2006, 04:28 pm »
Show content

He still has half of his original magic powers.  Clonie only got one eye, which means half of the powers are still with Fay.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #130 on: September 27 2006, 08:53 pm »
Show content
I had totally dismissed Fai's reaction to Sakura's being out when considering what will happen next week.  Someone a couple of pages ago said maybe Fai would go rescue her, but Kuro probably wouldn't let him...That would be a nice angsty fight, wouldn't it?  Indeed Fai needs smacked...I was reading the chappie, and when he woke up, I was "YES!" and when he reached for kuro, I was, "YES!YES!" and then he smiled.."NO!" and said "Good Morning, Kurogane," and I said "NOOOOO!StupidFaiStupid!"  I woulda smacked him if I could....

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #131 on: September 27 2006, 10:30 pm »
i don't think that Fai is going to escape so easily a serious talk with Kurogane like he was able to do before,because just before Kurogane went to see Real Shaolan,he has ordered Fai to not move until he came back,so it's means that he is certainly intending to speak right after this with him  :keke:...

i don't know why,but even if it looks weird,more than a kiss i would like Kurogane to slam Fai's face to teach him how to live  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline favila

« Reply #132 on: September 27 2006, 11:24 pm »
So much violence... I don't want Kurogane to hit Fye or even harm him in any other way  :sweatdrop:.
Fye is trying to protect him and the kids, he is doing what he thinks is best for them. He can be wrong, in my opinion the best way to protect them is telling the truth and letting them decide what to do, but it's his decision after all...
He is running from "a cruel and violent ruler" (it was writen in some splash page from Chii), he has never used violence since the beggining of the manga...in my opinion that would be the worst answer.
I supose I'm getting a bit off topic now, but I can't help noticing that many people thinks that violence between them would be "romantic"... In fact it never is (even in homosexual pairings, where it seems to be more accepted).
 :sweatdrop: Sorry for being so serious... I know quite well what I'm talking about and I felt I should say this, because life can become quite horrible if you don't keep this in mind: violence has nothing to do with love. Nothing at all.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #133 on: September 27 2006, 11:32 pm »
So much violence... I don't want Kurogane to hit Fye or even harm him in any other way :sweatdrop:.
Fye is trying to protect him and the kids, he is doing what he thinks is best for them. He can be wrong, in my opinion the best way to protect them is telling the truth and letting them decide what to do, but it's his decision after all...
He is running from "a cruel and violent ruler" (it was writen in some splash page from Chii), he has never used violence since the beggining of the manga...in my opinion that would be the worst answer.
I supose I'm getting a bit off topic now, but I can't help noticing that many people thinks that violence between them would be "romantic"... In fact it never is (even in homosexual pairings, where it seems to be more accepted).
 :sweatdrop: Sorry for being so serious... I know quite well what I'm talking about and I felt I should say this, because life can become quite horrible if you don't keep this in mind: violence has nothing to do with love. Nothing at all.

what favila said is true....
violence has nothing to do with love...
but i'd like to see Kurogane kisses Fye....
in other room,only they two...and then Fye starts talking & then Kurogane kisses him....
Fye was shocked....(gomen....off topic.this is a fanfic)     :sweatdrop:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #134 on: September 28 2006, 12:15 am »
Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Kuro should smack Fai, I was thinking more like Yuuko should smack Fai, and actually I'd like to do it.... :D

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #135 on: September 28 2006, 12:37 am »
i think a good slap across the face and some kind (in a harsh, blunt sense) words from kuro-sama might be a start for them. maybe it'll knock some sense into the stubborn mage. ^_^ after that, maybe fai could possibly open up more to him and get "closer".  but then again, maybe violence isn't the answer like others point out. it's hard to tell just what the two are thinking at this time, so i think i'll just wait for the next chapter to come out and see what happens. (if anything does happen next chapter in regards to them.)

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 28 2006, 12:49 am »
I can see Kurogane hitting the wall more than anything... again, remember this is Clamp whose work is targetted at kids and teens, they can't go around encouraging that sort of violence. Actually I don't think it's acceptable in any media but that's just me.

Fai will need a good talking to me think and Kurogane has scary eyes and a good grip, both of which he uses on Fai in order to get him to talk to him. But it's doubtful that we'll get any of that in next chapter, Yuuko won't let Fai go after Sakura, she'd probably explain that she needs to do this to fulfill the bargain and if Fai interfers then it won't work - or something.

Plus Fai needs his first feeding! I want to see him feed!

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #137 on: September 28 2006, 12:55 am »
i believe i wasn't in this forum when the subject started, but why does every one think about pairing kuro and fai?  :surprised: i don't think that will ever happen...  :lol: i mean....in my opinion, yaoi stuff doesn't suit TRC...  :heh: can anyone explain, pls?  :greengrin:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #138 on: September 28 2006, 01:13 am »
i believe i wasn't in this forum when the subject started, but why does every one think about pairing kuro and fai? :surprised: i don't think that will ever happen... :lol: i mean....in my opinion, yaoi stuff doesn't suit TRC... :heh: can anyone explain, pls? :greengrin:

hum,i really don't know where i should start,the pairing between Kurogane and Fai has become so evident for me and for many others members of the forum  :sweatdrop:...
in fact i think that there is nothing else i have to add,just read again the manga since chapter 120 and you will understand why we are so obsessed about them recently :keke:

KuroganexFai is as much popular as ShaolanxSakura around here,so there is a lot of topics about them which were far discussed and are very activated since a very long time,so i think that you should check them out if you want to understand how much linked Kurogane and Fai are  :wink:

however even if you still disagree and doesn't want to see them as a couple,don't worry,we wll never blame you for that,we are very tolerant here  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #139 on: September 28 2006, 01:41 am »
well....i know what's in the manga (and in the last 10 chaps) and..... donno........ there is something between them, but i never considered it like that  :tongue: well...it's a point of view  :hehe: i'll read those topics cause i find this relationship very intriguing and, indeed, it's more interesting than Syaoran-Sakura  :okay: