AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 79785 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: chapter 132
« Reply #60 on: October 11 2006, 04:21 am »
Gah, I don't even have the words so express how awesome this chapter is except how damn freaking cute the end was. *sap sap sap*

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #61 on: October 11 2006, 04:28 am »
Gah, quickly jump in to say how wonderfully emotional this chapter was (before going back to being unbelievably busy).

Show content
Fay-mummy hugging Sakura...yeap, I'm dead.  Leave a pheonix down and step over my lifeless body...I'll be back when I have enough free time to use it.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #62 on: October 11 2006, 04:59 am »
:D I am pretty speechless at the moment. The text was good but as they say, images speak ten times more than words!
The hug in the end... *melts*

(The cat's eye association came to me late one evening but I half forgot about it. Yuuko! There is definitely no one like her.)

Show content
Oh, one random thing I noticed from the last scan - Fai had no shoes on, does he?! (I know he had none in the vampire-changing chapter but forgot it with his zeal to go after Sakura so evident)  :tongue: How far he would have gotten without those in Tokyo is questionable, I can just imagine Kuro hiding the shoes  :tongue3: :wink:. (Where did they get anyway, he must have had shoes when he jumped into the water to confront the soon-to-be-Cloney?).

Show content
he DID have shoes on...high boots...perhaps they took them off when they were treating his...eye socket? O_o tho i think he was wearing them when kuro took him downstairs...gotta look into that.

this chapter is a WONDERFUL way to end a tank. pure emotion, pure kawainess and sadness ;__;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 11 2006, 05:05 am »
This chapter was everything I had hoped for and more.
this is exactly what we all needed.
Show content
This chapter proves the bond they all have with each other even they they have gone through so much "change" lately. What Fai said about Syaoran and his "readiness" (going vamp) to fight Daddy to save daughter was very emotional and developed.
Syaoran was amazing, and the hug at the end..I nearly cried.
We needed something pure like this after all of this chaos.

...Its finally time to leave Tokyo..

*Couldn't be more happier with this chapter.*
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #64 on: October 11 2006, 05:34 am »
::Teary eyed.::

Kurogane and Fai make such good parents! They need to kiss and make up now.

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #65 on: October 11 2006, 05:37 am »
I think the reason why Fai isn't wearing shoes is that one, he can't run very far with out them,

but no, they took them off when taking care of Fai, people tend to kick others when they are in intense pain,
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #66 on: October 11 2006, 05:53 am »
What is most touching is that he does not even seem to notice the lack! Oh, mommy Fai is so sweet! :inlove:
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #67 on: October 11 2006, 05:56 am »
Show content
he DID have shoes on...high boots...perhaps they took them off when they were treating his...eye socket? O_o tho i think he was wearing them when kuro took him downstairs...gotta look into that.

indeed,Fai had shoes when he got his eye ripped out,but the tokyo team took them off when he has been layered on the bed to receive treatment...or peharps it is Kurogane who undertook to strip Fai  :tongue:!
after all,he is the one who has been the closest to Fai since he has collapsed,so i let you imagine the scene with Kurogane touching Fai's foots and wondering if he should also takes off his pant and shirt,but finally giving up because everybody is watching him  :haha:

when i checked minutely the last page of the chapter i found weird that Fai's foots were all scratched while he has only did few steps...but peharps he damaged his foots when he hurried to Sakura,he must have a sensitive skin  :keke:

now Fai and Sakura are well assorted,Fai's foots are as much bloody as sakura's hands  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #68 on: October 11 2006, 05:57 am »
OMG, I have tears in my eyes! I shouldn't be listening to Lifehouse while reading this. Anyway, I loved the ending!
Show content
I think Fai know realizes that it was a good thing he didn't die, he cares to much about them, especially Sakura. At the end Fai looked like he was about to cry, no? Clamp did an amazing job here, the feeling was intense. I guess that know Fai takes the post of C/Syaoran, caring deeply about Sakura and protecting her. He was the first to run when he  saw her.
Kawaii chapter!!!!!!!!!! :3

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #69 on: October 11 2006, 06:03 am »
That was so sweet, and beautiful and...

Show content
Just the whole melancholy of the way Fai keeps facing out into the distance, wanting to go after Sakura but can't, and he's not even looking at Kurogane. The way Mokona calls after Fai, and the way they all turn to listen to real!Syaoran, and Fai remembers clone!Syaoran, and when they all run to Sakura...and the hug...

With Sakura all bloodied and Fai with his eyepatch, and Kurogane standing back there, and real!Syaoran, it just hits me how much the group has been through this arc, yet they've managed to survive somehow, in some form, and they'll keep on from this point no matter what. It just shows how strong their bond has become since they first started this journey, and...I'm rambling, I think. But that has got to be the best ending for a TRC tankoubon ever.

I don't know if it's just the scans, but the artwork in this chapter seemed to have a more sketchy quality than usual - in the sense of thin lines, and not fully connected. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was a wonderful effect for the chapitre.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #70 on: October 11 2006, 06:38 am »
WAAAAAA!!!! what a splash page!!!!!!!! :inlove:

*kisses screen again and again* :hehe:

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #71 on: October 11 2006, 06:52 am »
Aw.

>w<

This was just too cute.

Show content
OMAFKLJAFDSKFJSD THE ENDING MADE ME SQUEAL.  I was just like "its a mother/daughter moment~~!!!  It was so unexpected (after Sakura getting her butt whooped, who expected something so lighthearted?) and perfect.

The only thing that tops it was that 'CLAMPs tribute to the SYaoran/X fangirl.' That splash was pure 'gurgingsoundsofLOVE'

Kurogane and Fai fighting was actually refreshing.  Instead of their spoofy lighthearted fighting, they had a serious fight about something, and I think that highlights their relationship some.  To me, it was like, a milestone.  >>  Or I'm weird.

Also, has it been decided that R!Syaoran will travel with them?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #72 on: October 11 2006, 07:03 am »
How do CLAMP manage to make such an angsty chapter so utterly sweet and heart-warming?

Show content
Since I have nothing new to contribute to the discussion, a little ramble will hereby follow... I agree with previous posters saying how this chapter beautifully illustrates our heroes' relationships with one another, which makes me worry about their eventual, final goodbye. I think there will be too much sadness for me to handle when that moment comes (even though it's still fairly far away, and even though it may not even have to come to it, if Mommy and Daddy decide to go with their kids of course ^^)... Anyway. Syaoran smiling was a nice touch; even I am starting to miss Cloney somewhat now.
And, last but definitely not least, the h u g. I almost got a little teary-eyed.

Please move on to the next world soon, please move on...

Quote from: Capella
I don't know if it's just the scans, but the artwork in this chapter seemed to have a more sketchy quality than usual - in the sense of thin lines, and not fully connected. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was a wonderful effect for the chapitre.

I reacted to the artwork as well, and I agree - it does fit. As a matter of fact, I've felt that CLAMP have been using too many graytones lately, instead of the more black-and-white art trademarking TRC, and this chapter rather brings back some of the older feeling, and still feels completely new and appropriate for the, in lack of a better word, "shattered" mood.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #73 on: October 11 2006, 07:04 am »

Show content
Also, has it been decided that R!Syaoran will travel with them?

Show content
The only clue to what is going to happen from here is Kurogane's and Real Syaoran's facial expressions at the beginning of the chapter.

Whatever they've decided it must not be the happiest thing.

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #74 on: October 11 2006, 07:10 am »
*cries*
that was great
*sniffle*
and the artwork was breathtaking . . .

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #75 on: October 11 2006, 07:14 am »

*hugs her computer* this sent chills down my back and had me in near-tears with all the sadness and the beaty of this chapter. I seriously love TRC more than ever before. There's so much emotion here, such strong re-connections of their family relationship. Hard choices, hard lives.... They're all so wonderuful.....

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #76 on: October 11 2006, 07:33 am »
That was absolutely beautiful. ;o;

Show content
The Fye/Sakura hug. <3333 It made the chapter for me.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #77 on: October 11 2006, 07:34 am »
Oh, yes that was the best part!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #78 on: October 11 2006, 08:56 am »
^ You've already got it sigged. XD Did you color that yourself?

Offline Mairi

« Reply #79 on: October 11 2006, 09:04 am »
Show content
The Fai-mommy and Sakura hug was so adorable. I don't think we've ever seen Fai so emotional before. T_T  Now all that's left is him forgiving Kuro.....*hoping*

This chapter was nice! I was really happy while reading it, and we've gotten a lot of character development in these pages. Kurogane's really changed over the series, wow. From the first pages we saw him to this point is almost like a different person. He really does care for his little family now. xD So cute.

Fai took off his cloak and covered Sakura with it, awww. He should be careful though, what if the acid rain burns away the eyepatch and it falls off! That would be kind of bad for Sakura to see. ew.

Whoahh, it's going to be a long 2 weeks, but at least there's no cliffhanger this time.