Spoiler for 198....not made by me
Show content
一名少年来到了次元魔女的面前。
A boy arrived in front of the dimension witch
“到这里去”。因为这样说过。(注:应该是少年的父亲所说的话)
"Go to here". Because this is said (Note: Probably this is said by the boy's father)
“总算来了”。侑子说着,并向少年解释“来到这里是必然的。”
"You are finally here." Yuuko said, and explained to the boy, "Coming here is hitsuzen."
“你的名字?”
"Your name?"
被这样询问的少年说到:“李小狼”。
The boy who is being asked as such replied, "Li Syaoran"
“和父亲一样的名字呢,但这并不是你的真名。”侑子笑着说到。
"It is the same name as your father, however this is not your real name", Yuuko smiled and said.
(注:原文可以这样理解,但似乎会导致内容相互矛盾)
(Note: The original script can be interpreted as such, However, it may cause contradiction in the context)
侑子:“你父亲似乎认真的教导过你啊,各个方面都是。”
Yuuko: "Your father seems to teach you quite seriously. In all aspect as well."
李小狼:“你,认识我的父亲?”
Syaoran: "you know my father?"
侑子:“你的母亲——樱,我也认识呢。不过并没有见过面。”
Yuuko: "Your mother -- Sakura, I also know as well. However, I have never seen her before."
侑子:“闲聊就到这里吧。说出你的愿望。”
Yuuko: "Random talk should end here, tell me your wish."
李小狼:“……我没有愿望。就算有的话,也只会靠自己去实现。”
Syaoran: "... I don't have a wish. Even if I have, I will use my own ability to fulfill it."
侑子:“但正因为有需要实现的愿望,你才会在这里。”
Yuuko: "But it is because you have a wish you need to fulfill, that's why you are here."
李小狼:“父亲他…不,母亲她因为梦的预知,说有在等待我的人,所以……”
Syaoran: "Father.. no, Because mother has dreamseeing power, she forsee that someone is waiting for me, so..."
侑子:“小樱以前确实有‘梦见’的能力呢。那么,你要去吗?”
Yuuko: "It is true that Sakura used to have Dreamseeing power. Then, do you want to go?"
李小狼:“嗯。父亲说过,是在和这个日本不同的世界。”
Syaoran: "Yes, Father told me that it is a dimension different than this Japan.
侑子:“你有过穿越次元的经历吗?”
Yuuko: "Have you have the experience of travelling across different dimension?"
李小狼:“没有。”
Syaoran: "NO."
侑子:“即便如此,也决定要去?”
Yuuko: "Even so, you have decided to go?"
李小狼:“是。既然有我能够做到的事情,就一定要去做。”
Syaoran: "Yes. Since there's something I need to do, I must fulfill it."
侑子:“真像你父亲的作风啊。那么,我便实现你的愿望。”
Yuuko: You are so like your father that way. Then, I shall fulfill your wish.
李小狼:“听闻要实现愿望,就必须收取相应的代价。”
Syaoran: "I heard that in order to grant a wish, I must exchange it with a equal price."
侑子:“已经从你的母亲那里收过了。”就是放在仓库的那根魔杖。
Yuuko: "I have already received from your mother. It is that magic ward which is stored in the storage room"
“这里就是妈妈所梦到的玖楼国吗?”飞跃的少年说到。
"This is Clow Country which is what my mother dreamsee?", that boy said.
“你是谁?”相遇的少女问到。
"Who are you?" meeting of a little girl asked.
■超越了时光的意志力 必然的命运邂逅……
~ The determination to transcend across dimension, the meeting of Hitsuzen...