AuthorTopic: Best of friends...  (Read 46821 times)

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Best of friends...
« Reply #100 on: June 09 2005, 11:41 am »
It's really hard to kept in touch sometimes though so both you and your friend have to keep a good connection other wise you might forget them.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #101 on: June 10 2005, 09:42 am »
i agree..

this is where the phase, "its the thoughts that matter..."

*winks*

but i do have experience with some friends that no matter how hard i try to keep in touch with them.. like emailing them every now and then.. its as if the emails were being just lost in cyberspace...

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline mallow

« Reply #102 on: June 10 2005, 12:11 pm »
I just recieved a sms (direct translation) which says:

Friend is like a train, watch you alight and wait for you to board. I will not leave you easily because i'm the driver. It is my responsibility to send you to your destination. Friend wish  you be happy forever.

Isn't it touching?

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #103 on: June 11 2005, 06:55 am »
that's nice!

i'd also saw this when im looking for Winnie the Pooh stuffs..

Christopher Robin had a question to ask first, and he was wondering how to ask it.
"Well," he said at last, "it's a very nice house, and if your own house is blown down, you must go somewhere else, musn't you, Piglet? What would you do, if your house was blown down?"
Before Piglet could think, Pooh answered for him.
"He'd come and live with me," said Pooh, "wouldn't you?"
Piglet squeezed his paw. "Thank you, Pooh," he said, "I should love to."

so sweet huh?

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #104 on: June 11 2005, 09:50 am »
Yeah, how sweet! friends will always be there when there's an emergency. A large storm appeared once when I visited my Best friend, it flooded near our area, so she offered me to sleep in her house for the night, and I was still in my school uniform! She lended me her clothes, and we had a grand time having an "unplanned" sleepover! I love her so much. :)

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #105 on: June 11 2005, 11:55 pm »
I'm very happy at the moment, because a whole group of my friend will be sharing my prefect duties at school with me! I was really worried that I'd be put with a group of people I didn't know, as I'm not very good at making friends  - too shy!

But they made sure that I was with them because they knew how I felt about it. Although some of them can be a bit manipulative at times, at the end of the day, they're great friends.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #106 on: June 12 2005, 07:18 am »
your Shy? OMG
never notice your very outspoken to me. meant that as a complement ok. :keke:

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #107 on: June 12 2005, 07:19 am »
I'm ok online, or texting/emailing/calling. But put me face to face with someone, and I get all tongue tied and embarrassed. Luckily, my friends undertsnad, and they're a big help in getting to know other people. ^_^

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #108 on: June 12 2005, 08:49 am »
I have 2 best friends, one lives in BC and the other here. We are really close back in BC but me and my other friend moved. We still stay in touch though ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #109 on: June 12 2005, 10:05 am »
I'm ok online, or texting/emailing/calling. But put me face to face with someone, and I get all tongue tied and embarrassed. Luckily, my friends undertsnad, and they're a big help in getting to know other people. ^_^

Yeah, I'm like that. I'm pretty much quiet until I notice someone quieter than me, I go talk to them. And if I find a person who has the same taste in anime as me, we become friends. But I'm not one of those guys who walk around the school noisy. I easily get embarrassed and I'm shy as well.....but when someone hurts my friends (especially my best friend) I explode.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Princess Kakurine

• Cherry Blossom Princess
  • Great Fan
  • Cherry Blossom Princess
« Reply #110 on: June 12 2005, 10:19 pm »
i have a best friend named faith. We were like sakura and tomoyo on our characteristics. Im the sporty one and the fashionable one. She is very good in music, she plays piano and sings too. Im taller than her. She is the shy type, and in the childish type :) But my hair is long like tomoyo and like tomoyo and faith's hair was just like sakura. The greatest of our friendship is always strong. Many obstacles/hardship/problems comes in our friendhip, but our  friendship remains strong, happy and forever... :)

My Family:

*Onii-san~ KuroPuppy
*Imoto-chan~ Ralea
*Imoto-chan~ DreamGirl
*Twin-sister~ sofiacardcaptors (sofia)
*Kuya~ Tooya_Mizuki
*Onee-san~ Sayora Chan

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #111 on: June 13 2005, 12:50 am »

hehe.. me too!

im ok chatting online.. but when face to face.. i tend to stick to my friends.. hopefully, this is not a case of split personality.. hehe..

Forum Family:
---

Offline S:a:k:u:r:a

• Forever Christie-San's
« Reply #112 on: June 13 2005, 05:30 am »
I have two best friends, their names are Kate and Sara. Sara's only a few months younger than me. while Kate is several years older than me. I think our friendship is slightly like that of Sakura & Tomoyo in terms of being great friends and understanding each other...though i seem to take on the role of Sakura more, while the other two are more alike to Tomoyo. ^_^

Obsessed with Kate Christie!
[/size]

Offline Tweety72913

« Reply #113 on: June 13 2005, 04:31 pm »
:sad5:   I dont have any best friends, I really dont have any friends to tell you the truth but I'm finally gradutaing from the school I'm at and I will be going to a different school next year so maybe i'll make new friends, or at least one really good friend  :okay: maybe  :sad5:

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 13 2005, 04:55 pm »
well as now you are here. you should not say that you have no friends at all as here all of us are your friends. Well, as you are new  Welcome and just PM any of us if you need any help.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #115 on: June 14 2005, 11:46 am »
man i am so out spoken it's not even funny.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #116 on: June 16 2005, 01:15 pm »
Muahaha! I'm slowly getting friends back!
I consider Christine, Nellie, Fiona and Shelly good friends right now!
Wee, I feel like I'm getting back on track!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #117 on: June 17 2005, 03:12 am »
why did you lose friends ?

but i recently met one of my friends again who i havn't seen in almost a year now since i stayed on in sixth form and he went to a different college, its good to know they still remmember me  :sweatdrop: and that thier doing what they wanted to do :D he was cool. shame i forgot to ask for his email. he and i were in the *Final Fantasy* club at school. it was just us and a few other people who were obsessed with Final Fantasy and Anime and Manga and things like that. like a total of only 4 or 5 people that actually liked it in my school >.> woo
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #118 on: June 18 2005, 02:08 pm »
you should come to mine they have this thing called the anime club
all the do is watch classical anime like astroboy and knights of the zodiact and
 stuff like that. i'm not part of it cuz i got so many other clubs to go to.

Offline mallow

« Reply #119 on: June 18 2005, 09:34 pm »
My school also has it called the tripple A dun knoe what does it stand for? Basically watch episodes of anime and write a review on them! I just kow this friend from my friend for the past 2 weeks almost every day he will send me sms to encourage, amuse, advice me n stuff like that. so sweet! no of my friends has done this before except him